Users

Frequent Posters

tgota92 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Emotional Epics

Posted: 2 days ago

Originally posted by: Achelvi

They can come up with season 2 with focus on Junaid and end it properly 

Green should sell it to Kaddu uncle and he will definitely give Junaid his own spin off series ! smiley36

Waise it is a shame that these different genre shows are airing on Green Warna the reach other Channels have would have been amazing for such content. Green generally has given us amazing shows but I do feel they struggle with endings. All shows have had kind of abrupt ones as far as I’ve seen - even Akhaara, 22 Qadam’s sports counterpart, had a hurried end 😢 

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: tgota92

Green should sell it to Kaddu uncle and he will definitely give Junaid his own spin off series ! smiley36

Waise it is a shame that these different genre shows are airing on Green Warna the reach other Channels have would have been amazing for such content. Green generally has given us amazing shows but I do feel they struggle with endings. All shows have had kind of abrupt ones as far as I’ve seen - even Akhaara, 22 Qadam’s sports counterpart, had a hurried end 😢 

I think they have budget issues. Also Green might take another 10 years to reach the level of Ary, Geo or Hum. 

tgota92 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Emotional Epics

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

I think they have budget issues. Also Green might take another 10 years to reach the level of Ary, Geo or Hum. 

I really hope they don’t give up or go out of business before that happens. They need to stay consistent and keep churning out different content - otherwise PTV is a sinking ship in terms of quality nowadays. Every channel has maybe 1 or 2 good ones a year and that’s it. At least Green is taking up the challenge and proving this type of content can be done too. They need to keep hiring big names and big writers to give some 🍭 to the audience to tune in smiley36 Do it for a few years and they should be in a better position 

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

It's one thing to have just 2-3 online fans but YumHaj are actually loved by the masses. Look at the the views their normal reels or videos get. It can't just only be fans