Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

Hii

Word Count: 1

KhattiMeeti thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Greetings,

I recently watched the Pakistani drama series "Tere Bin" on the fervent recommendation and persistent urging of a friend. Initially, I was not entirely convinced, as I am not typically exposed to Pakistani shows. However, like countless others, I have irrevocably fallen in love with the lead actors. Currently, I am exploring their other works, but nothing has matched the scorching chemistry these individuals possess.

I am ecstatic to learn that there will be a second season of the show, and I am eagerly awaiting its arrival with bated breath. Could someone please inform me when the next season is scheduled to commence?

I'm new to this forum, but no stranger to IF; returning after a considerable hiatus.

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: KhattiMeeti

Greetings,

I recently watched the Pakistani drama series "Tere Bin" on the fervent recommendation and persistent urging of a friend. Initially, I was not entirely convinced, as I am not typically exposed to Pakistani shows. However, like countless others, I have irrevocably fallen in love with the lead actors. Currently, I am exploring their other works, but nothing has matched the scorching chemistry these individuals possess.

I am ecstatic to learn that there will be a second season of the show, and I am eagerly awaiting its arrival with bated breath. Could someone please inform me when the next season is scheduled to commence?

I'm new to this forum, but no stranger to IF; returning after a considerable hiatus.

Welcome To IF I'll reccomend you more shows

Greetings,

Another one in yumhaj chokehold 🤭

No idea about when season 2 will come, but will come for sure... shooting hasn't started yet

Greetings,

Kindly read the rules of the forum carefully , I’m fairly new too - joined last November but rules change a lot and were just updated. Letting you know because wahaj yumna related topics and conversations have more strict rules now

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/165450823

second season hasn’t started shooting but they have an international tour coming up end of July-August so hopefully we will get content - if you care about BTS stuff. I know many just stick to dramas. But since uss main dair hai we live and survive on the BTS stuff and fandom content