Frequent Posters

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Posted: 3 hours ago
Arre that rose scene makes sense only when they are married smiley41
Posted: 3 hours ago

Originally posted by: NutellaWaffle

omg so zaviyar is having terminal illness but I think this is where bilal comes and help sadaf? Hope he doesn’t die .

I was confused ki Ammar was lying on floor and sadaf was crying ammar so thought he was dead smiley36

Oh okay I saw that again. Yep it's ammar lying on the floor, don't know what happened to him. Also before that, bilsad were dancing in the rain.

But then zaviyar is also having some illness so we'll have to see what's the twist there.

NutellaWaffle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 hours ago

Originally posted by: Rashi23

Oh okay I saw that again. Yep it's ammar lying on the floor, don't know what happened to him. Also before that, bilsad were dancing in the rain.

But then zaviyar is also having some illness so we'll have to see what's the twist there.

sorry yes it’s confirmed zaviyar is having terminal illness and only some days to live. Bahut bura lag raha hai zaviyar and sadaf ke liye. Abhi tak i only felt bad for Bilal but now for zabıta and sadaf also.

May be it’s possible voice over of sadaf calling ammar is not from that scene. May be that is zaviyar only on floor because it’s sadaf house

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Hira's character was simple and less psycho in Mere pas tum ho..smiley36
Hatimoon thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hatimoon

Kaffara teaser 4 was released on 20th July & episode 1 was released on 27th July. SMD teaser 4 released today so I think SMD is taking Wed-Thursday slot.

If this takes the Wed-Thur slot, then the competition will be interesting on Wed-Thur. SMD vs Bsml vs JSPJ & TCM vs DnyaPur

Originally posted by: meandwho

Yaar her character looks very crazy heresmiley22she's giving very mean bth vibes.

https://x.com/VeiledJourney/status/1838979766428520861?t=QyI4cuDkJv4wjwuUPSzgcQ&s=19

In this scene humsha tells him you will loose her forever and he shuts her up.

https://x.com/_styles_25/status/1838981620453302402?t=Vz-DQ4_XUFjchkIW2p0ZYA&s=19

Fast forward we see him lying on the floor when bilsad were happily dancing. Looks like it was humshas plan to keep bilsad apart and ammar agreed to her.

NutellaWaffle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: meandwho

Amar khan took her place here with full on psycho mode smiley37 mujhe nahi digest ho raha hai ammar mein kya hai dho ladkiyan üsse pyar mein hai? Bilal is thousand times better than him