Posted: 2 hours ago

Sadaf is very much married but I wonder if Humsha is married to Bilal too

1000008085.jpg

1000008086.jpg

SwatiSingh79 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Wahaj Ali

Bilal loves Sadaf, but he believes she loves Ammar, so he gives her away on her wedding day. He breaks down, thinking Sadaf is married to Ammar. However, Ammar cheats on Sadaf and marries Daniya for money. Believing that Sadaf has married, Bilal finds solace in Humsha and marries her. Later, he meets Sadaf again and learns that her brother's condition has worsened. Realizing that Sadaf hasn't married Ammar, Bilal offers to help her brother if she agrees to marry him.

anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SwatiSingh79

Sadaf is very much married but I wonder if Humsha is married to Bilal too

1000008085.jpg

1000008086.jpg

As in he is married to 2 women at the same time? Ughhh! I won't be able to enjoy the show in that case, not a fan of such stories

anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Bilal loves Sadaf, but he believes she loves Ammar, so he gives her away on her wedding day. He breaks down, thinking Sadaf is married to Ammar. However, Ammar cheats on Sadaf and marries Daniya for money. Believing that Sadaf has married, Bilal finds solace in Humsha and marries her. Later, he meets Sadaf again and learns that her brother's condition has worsened. Realizing that Sadaf hasn't married Ammar, Bilal offers to help her brother if she agrees to marry him.

This ruins Bilal completely for me..I hope this won't be the story...completely against subjects where a man ends up marrying 2 women or subjects with extra marital affair as a subject.

SwatiSingh79 thumbnail

Wahaj Ali

Originally posted by: anshvi

This ruins Bilal completely for me..I hope this won't be the story...completely against subjects where a man ends up marrying 2 women or subjects with extra marital affair as a subject.

Humsha's dialogues are like Haya and Kashmala's dialogues, whenever Haya would say things like that Murtasim cut her off saying she is behaya. Pakistani writers have a pattern for writing the other woman

But I think they are married because she is very close to him, she is in the same house with him, they have a scene at poolside and in the car. This proximity is not possible unless they are married

They are allowed 4 marriages, writer is problematic. My only hope from this drama is Wahaj having central character

Swati, bilal baba ne clearly bola hai ki 'Maine apse ishq kiya hai, dillagi nahi', which explicitly means that his love for her above everything, it's a devotion for him. And even if she can't love him back, he'd just be in a one sided love. He can't marry anyone else after saying mujhe aapse ishq hai.

If humsha is with him at his pool. So is sadaf, we've seen her being rich, giving orders to servants at breakfast table, wearing his shawl, driving his mercedes and staying with him in at his mansion.

unicornhugs thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: anshvi

As in he is married to 2 women at the same time? Ughhh! I won't be able to enjoy the show in that case, not a fan of such stories

me neither. He just had two wives in Mein. I can’t handle that again!
SwatiSingh79 thumbnail

Wahaj Ali

Originally posted by: Rashi23

Swati, bilal baba ne clearly bola hai ki 'Maine apse ishq kiya hai, dillagi nahi', which explicitly means that his love for her above everything, it's a devotion for him. And even if she can't love him back, he'd just be in a one sided love. He can't marry anyone else after saying mujhe aapse ishq hai.

If humsha is with him at his pool. So is sadaf, we've seen her being rich, giving orders to servants at breakfast table, wearing his shawl, driving his mercedes and staying with him in at his mansion.

That's why I am saying, he is married to both of them. He loves one

The Bajirao Mastani dialogue was a dead giveaway

unicornhugs thumbnail

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

Well it is that even if one sided and unrequited

I feel Hira is selling a different story than the marketing team. Maybe it’s more about her filling in the blanks. It has to be one sided. Nutella didn’t your contact say they’re not in a romantic relationship. I’m confused now. I just don’t want him to have 2 wives 😭
unicornhugs thumbnail

That's why I am saying, he is married to both of them. He loves one

The Bajirao Mastani dialogue was a dead giveaway

Which one is the bajirao mastani dialogue?