Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sunshine75 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Yumna Zaidi

Posted: 3 months ago

I think I will watch this episode again. I need to listen to the dialogues again . πŸ˜‚

Edited by Sunshine75 - 3 months ago
Sunshine75 thumbnail

Yumna Zaidi

Is it confirmed that they’ll air 2 episodes from next week. If yes then I sm excited . One episode is not enough

TheMsSupernova thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Enigma Experts

Originally posted by: Sunshine75

Is it confirmed that they’ll air 2 episodes from next week. If yes then I sm excited . One episode is not enough

I agree. This episode ended too quickly. It didn't feel like 37 minutes.

nightingale1234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

Originally posted by: TheMsSupernova

I liked how they combined the confessions by showing them simultaneously, revealing two significant moments at once.

I think the reason why some people might feel that these events didn't fit together is probably because Munna revealing his feelings for Zarnab is something we've been anticipating for a long time. We know it will impact the relationship between Rehmati and Munna. We even got teased with a dream sequence of Munna confessing.

On the other hand, Rehmati coming to Zarnab's house to ask for her hand in marriage might not initially seem like a big deal, but it's a important part of the storyline and will heavily influence Zarnab's future. In the upcoming episodes, we'll see just how far Rehmati is willing to go for Zarnab. In this episode, Rehmati made it clear that he's willing to die for her, but not to give up.

Another thing to note is that zarnab's father told her that he already discussed about this rehmati visiting him with faris. But, that didn't happen in the episode right?

AroAbd thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheMsSupernova

I loved how they portrayed the loyalty earned by a good man from his peers or friends, contrasted with what a crooked man earns from his closest friend.

Loyalty they show you even if they might lose their life

VS

Them rolling their eyes behind your back when you ask for a favor

If we put our bias of badly wanting to see Munzar together aside for a second and try to weigh good and bad aspects of Munna, Faris and Rehmati who are rivals for getting Zarnab, that's i think what we get:

Faris' resume

Already engaged to Zarnab. His strongest point. After watching this episode, there should be no doubt he really loves Zarnab. He has newly started to consume illegitimate money. Looks it's his first attempt. Reluctantly meets and friends with Mifa for her favors towards him.

Munna's resume

Fallen in love with Zarnab more intense than Faris and Rehmati. Obviously his money comes from haram sources though he's selective about it avoiding low level like Batha, murders etc. He's claiming a girl before Rehmati and his friends who's currently engaged. His weakest point if we want to see him as hero of the story. Plus Zarnab hasn't shown any such thing for Munna that he's calling an actively engaged committed in a relationship girl Rehmati's bhabi.

Rehmati's resume

Apparently in love with Zarnab to a level he can give his life. His money obviously comes from haram sources. He's claiming and already decently proposed a girl who he knows is already engaged while there's no response from Zarnab. He also isn't involved in Bata but can murder for his interests. So probably the baddest on the roster.

Coming this far i am a bit confused to see male protagonist of the story.

Tulip9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: nightingale1234

Another thing to note is that zarnab's father told her that he already discussed about this rehmati visiting him with faris. But, that didn't happen in the episode right?

he discussed it re
Sunshine75 thumbnail

Yumna Zaidi

Originally posted by: AroAbd

If we put our bias of badly wanting to see Munzar together aside for a second and try to weigh good and bad aspects of Munna, Faris and Rehmati who are rivals for getting Zarnab, that's i think what we get:

Faris' resume

Already engaged to Zarnab. His strongest point. After watching this episode, there should be no doubt he really loves Zarnab. He has newly started to consume illegitimate money. Looks it's his first attempt. Reluctantly meets and friends with Mifa for her favors towards him.

Munna's resume

Fallen in love with Zarnab more intense than Faris and Rehmati. Obviously his money comes from haram sources though he's selective about it avoiding low level like Batha, murders etc. He's claiming a girl before Rehmati and his friends who's currently engaged. His weakest point if we want to see him as hero of the story. Plus Zarnab hasn't shown any such thing for Munna that he's calling an actively engaged committed in a relationship girl Rehmati's bhabi.

Rehmati's resume

Apparently in love with Zarnab to a level he can give his life. His money obviously comes from haram sources. He's claiming and already decently proposed a girl who he knows is already engaged while there's no response from Zarnab. He also isn't involved in Bata but can murder for his interests. So probably the baddest on the roster.

Coming this far i am a bit confused to see male protagonist of the story.

I don't think rehmati loves zaenaab , it's more like a big Gunda who sees her as an object that he likes and wants it

Chalo Makers gave an explanation why Zarnab travels through rickshaw and not by Car. smiley20And what a beautiful explanation smiley20

Sukoon mil gaya Aj kuch so called reviewers ko smiley30smiley7

Episodes 8 was too good that it finished so soon. Wanted to see more smiley20

Edited by Virgo27 - 3 months ago

Episode 8 was full of beautiful and meaningful dialogues.

I am loving Waqar Rizvi character as a father so far. He is fearless father not a derpook one who didn't beg Infront of his daughter not to break engagement with faris because of some so called Izzat smiley20

He treated Faris in such way what faris deserved to be treated in office.