Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Legendary Lovers

Posted: 2 days ago

Originally posted by: TheMsSupernova

I really need to find some time to watch that drama.

Yes you should 

TheMsSupernova thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Enigma Experts

Originally posted by: nightingale1234

Zarnab-faris and faris- waqar convos were so beautifully written and well executed. I loved the scene especially those beautiful dialogues.

So, Rehmati will be after Munna's life nowsmiley18

That politician is pitting rehmati n Munna against eachother n how cleverly he did it!

The only thing I didn't like in the entire episode is the rehmati-munna confrontation and zarnab- das convos being played simultaneously. It somehow didn't fit well n they didn't show the convo after Munna confessed.

I liked how they combined the confessions by showing them simultaneously, revealing two significant moments at once.

I think the reason why some people might feel that these events didn't fit together is probably because Munna revealing his feelings for Zarnab is something we've been anticipating for a long time. We know it will impact the relationship between Rehmati and Munna. We even got teased with a dream sequence of Munna confessing.

On the other hand, Rehmati coming to Zarnab's house to ask for her hand in marriage might not initially seem like a big deal, but it's a important part of the storyline and will heavily influence Zarnab's future. In the upcoming episodes, we'll see just how far Rehmati is willing to go for Zarnab. In this episode, Rehmati made it clear that he's willing to die for her, but not to give up.

TheMsSupernova thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Enigma Experts

I loved how they portrayed the loyalty earned by a good man from his peers or friends, contrasted with what a crooked man earns from his closest friend.

Loyalty they show you even if they might lose their life

Skjermbilde 2024-06-30 192159.jpg

VS

Them rolling their eyes behind your back when you ask for a favor

Skjermbilde 2024-06-30 192229.jpg

TheMsSupernova thumbnail

Enigma Experts

Me, whenMunna was confessing to Rehmati about who he is in love with.

The Office gif. Actor Steve Carell as Michael in The Office hangs his mouth open in happy shock and is blown back by surprise.

TheMsSupernova thumbnail

Enigma Experts

I laughed so hard when Munna said, "She's not my bhabi, but yours."smiley36

Could we get a scene where they're in a physical fight with both of them insisting that "she's your bhabi, not mine" smiley37

TheMsSupernova thumbnail

Enigma Experts

We are finally getting a MunZar scene in the next episodesmiley41! Hopefully it's a bit longer than in the promo.

Skjermbilde 2024-06-30 195001.jpg

Skjermbilde 2024-06-30 195017.jpg

TheMsSupernova thumbnail

Enigma Experts

So much happened in this episode, and there's so much more to come in the next episode according to the promo. Plus, we'll be getting two episodes next weeksmiley4!