Show Discussions

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheMsSupernova thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Enigma Experts

Posted: 2 days ago

This was such a good episode. It ended too quickly. It didn't feel like 37 minutes.

TheMsSupernova thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Enigma Experts

Like father, like daughter—they were both on the same wavelength. Both agree on that Faris needs to prove that he sold his property for 10 million, or else he's not welcome. It's nice to see father and daughter thinking alike. You can see where Zarnab inherits her strong principles from.

TheMsSupernova thumbnail

Enigma Experts

Rehmati's shyness when talking about Zarnab to his goons and the minister in this episode smiley37

He's definitely trying to compete with Munna for the title of the cutest ghunda.

TheMsSupernova thumbnail

Enigma Experts

The conversations between Faris and Zarnab, and Rehmati with the minister, were exceptionally well-written. You can clearly see the writer's strength in this episode.

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Legendary Lovers

Originally posted by: TheMsSupernova

The conversations between Faris and Zarnab, and Rehmati with the minister, were exceptionally well-written. You can clearly see the writer's strength in this episode.

Finally Another dil ruba moment smiley41

TheMsSupernova thumbnail

Enigma Experts

I was glad to see theminister back. The actor playing him is doing an excellent job as a powerfuland cunning politician. You can sense that this man is capable of doing someruthless things. The way he threatened Rehmati was brilliantly written andimpeccably acted by both actors.

And then we saw Rehmati'sreaction. He's not backing down; he's definitely preparing for war. Rahmati’stransformation from humble to emotional to threatening was portrayed so well.Adnan has truly excelled in his role as Rehmati.

TheMsSupernova thumbnail

Enigma Experts

Originally posted by: anikamathur

Finally Another dil ruba moment smiley41

I really need to find some time to watch that drama.

nightingale1234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Zarnab-faris and faris- waqar convos were so beautifully written and well executed. I loved the scene especially those beautiful dialogues.

So, Rehmati will be after Munna's life nowsmiley18

That politician is pitting rehmati n Munna against eachother n how cleverly he did it!

The only thing I didn't like in the entire episode is the rehmati-munna confrontation and zarnab- das convos being played simultaneously. It somehow didn't fit well n they didn't show the convo after Munna confessed.

TheMsSupernova thumbnail

Enigma Experts

I've seen movies and series where actors have impressed me, but this series (like very few others) continues to amaze me with the exceptional acting from the entire cast.

This is definitely some next-level content on PTV. It highlights how great actors need well written and well directed dramas to truly show their potential.

While some of the cast members have impressed me in the past, I'm truly amazed by what they are capable of.