Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 4 months ago

Munna Zarnab for unconventional love story and Munna zarnab rehmati for crime love triangle

WabalMunni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheMsSupernova

Fourth option Munna-Dilbar

When Munna fell in love, Dilbar is there to make him understand what was happing and pushing him toward Zarnab. And when Munna's heart eventually gets broken, Dilbar will still be there for him. Their strong relationship is evident in moments like when Dilbar asks,"What are we going to do?" when Munna is talking about changing his profession. There's no hesitation; Dilbar knows he'll stick with Munna no matter what. And Munna will do the same.

Even when Munna tells him about Rehmati's feelings for Zarnab, Dilbar tries to reason with him."Find another girl," he advises, warning Munna not to go against Rehmati for someone who has barely talked to him. But Munna is already deeply in love and he has already given his mind and his heart to Zarnab. He's prepared to fight for her, even if it means going against Rehmati and if needed go against the world. And throughit all, Dilbar will be there, supporting Munna through his illogical decisions.

Because the heart is sentimental not logical.

Yes .. Munna Dilbar dynamics is mostly considered as comic relief but it is an important one. It is through Munna-Dilbar convos we are getting to learn about Munna's feelings and his point of view.

Also it is going to be providing us some interesting scenarios in future with respect to Dilbar's lost love and his bad-dua. Let's see what will this bad-dua result into. I hope we will also see Dilbar either getting his love back somehow or falling in love with someone else.

Dilbar is going to go to Munna's qabar with him. Another foreshadowing? Munna and Dilbar both dying? Hmm... interesting...

Btw I just realized how similar bad of Urdu and bad of English sound.

Edited by AuntyDepressant - 4 months ago
TheMsSupernova thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Enigma Experts

Originally posted by: AuntyDepressant

Yes .. Munna Dilbar dynamics is mostly considered as comic relief but it is an important one. It is through Munna-Dilbar convos we are getting to learn about Munna's feelings and his point of view.

Also it is going to be providing us some interesting scenarios in future with respect to Dilbar's lost love and his bad-dua. Let's see what will this bad-dua result into. I hope we will also see Dilbar either getting his love back somehow or falling in love with someone else.

Dilbar is going to go to Munna's qabar with him. Another foreshadowing? Munna and Dilbar both dying? Hmm... interesting...

The Office gif. Steve Carrell as Michael Scott shakes his head incredulously while yelling, "No. No!" which appears as text.

No. No. No talking about people dying.

No one is going to die. Maybe Faris. No one else. Even Rehmati is going to survive.

Good Vibes GIF by GIPHY Cares

Edited by TheMsSupernova - 4 months ago
TheMsSupernova thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Enigma Experts

Originally posted by: AuntyDepressant

I do hope that Dilbar gets his love back.

Hopefully he and Munna both get happy endings with the people they love.

TheMsSupernova thumbnail

Enigma Experts

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Munna Zarnab for unconventional love story and Munna zarnab rehmati for crime love triangle

Everybody in fd are having to much fun with Munna zarnab rehmati

https://x.com/Bbsgirl26/status/1794980013835538863

TheMsSupernova thumbnail

Enigma Experts

Hopefully we get an happy ending and not this smiley19

https://x.com/Bbsgirl26/status/1794707908397248629

TheMsSupernova thumbnail

Enigma Experts

what did i do wtf GIF by Fluffy Friends¨

I forgot the last option smiley3

I will be getting back to it later.

I need to stop procrastinating and get some work done.

It's KRQ, happy ending toh muskhil hi hai 🥺

TheMsSupernova thumbnail

Enigma Experts

It's KRQ, happy ending toh muskhil hi hai 🥺

Isn't it strange how we've all come to agree that this drama will likely have a sad ending with Munna probably dying, even though only three episodes have aired?

It’s all because of the writer's track record. I’m challenging him to prove us wrong.

Originally posted by: TheMsSupernova

Isn't it strange how we've all come to agree that this drama will likely have a sad ending with Munna probably dying, even though only three episodes have aired?

It’s all because of the writer's track record. I’m challenging him to proveas wrong.

Hopefully for a change writer will not give us sad ending this time