Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 3 hours ago

Originally posted by: TheMsSupernova

What do you guys think will happen in the last episode?

Will Munna survive?

The ost is also a clue and how the flashback happened with Zarnab today. I think he will die

TheMsSupernova thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Enigma Experts

Posted: an hour ago

Originally posted by: LifeOfWhy

Munna had a mask as well, maybe that's their explanation!πŸ˜…

Or Rehmati didn't expect ministers to betray him so he didn't notice!

The mask and also becauses it was dark made made everything dark. Rehamti seemed more focused on getting away than on who was sitting next to him.

TheMsSupernova thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Enigma Experts

Originally posted by: LifeOfWhy

Goli toh lagegi! Baaki ka pata nahinπŸ˜…

Maybe they'll make it seem like he died, only to surprise us at the end by revealing that he actually survived.

TheMsSupernova thumbnail

Enigma Experts

Originally posted by: tgota92

The ost is also a clue and how the flashback happened with Zarnab today. I think he will die

I kind of want to believe that they tricked us with the ending of OST, but everything points to Munna not surviving. I still hope they're making us think that we will get a sad ending, only to give us a happy ending in the end.

Posted: 33 minutes ago

Originally posted by: TheMsSupernova

I kind of want to believe that they tricked us with the ending of OST, but everything points to Munna not surviving. I still hope they're making us think that we will get a sad ending, only to give us a happy ending in the end.

He has killed too many people for him to survive now I feel? Personally I think his death would be a more fitting end. That’s my take on the story

chai_chatter thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Posted: 23 minutes ago

I think he is too far gone now, I also think he will die.