Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheMsSupernova thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Enigma Experts

Posted: 4 months ago

Munna-Zarnab-Rehmati:Is going to be more about the showdown between Munna and Rehmati and I’m here for it. It going to be dhamakedar

SpongeBob gif. SpongeBob and Patrick simultaneously raising their arms and smiling with extreme glee.

TheMsSupernova thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Enigma Experts

Third option Zarnab-Faris-Mifrah

An awaiting heartbreak for Zarnab.

Her soon-to-be husband investing his time in another woman who has made her intentions towards him clear. The question is, is this cheating? Is Faris emotionally straying? It's clear that Faris isn't establishing clear boundaries with Mifra, even as she openly expresses her desire for being more than just friends with him. For me their relationship is in a gray area. While they refer to each other as friends, one party is professing love while the other hesitates to set some boundaries, even refusing to answer whether he can be without her. It makes me wonder if Faris using Mifra's status as the commissioner's daughter for personal gain, or does he genuinely have feelings for her and torn between her and his fiancée?

Both Mifra and Zarnab show strength and stubbornness on the surface, yet with Zarnab we have seen her vulnerabilities and her love towards people closest to her. They have shown Zarnab demonstrated loyalty to her principles, fighting fiercely for what she believes in. Wwe've only seen a few scenes with Mifra, we need more scenes with her to understand her motivations and the reasons behind pursuing an engaged man. And we will eventually find out who Faris really loves.

It will be interesting tosee how Zarnab will react when she finds out. Will she be heartbroken? Will sheget angry? What will she do after she finds out about them? She is already suspiciousof their relationship.

Edited by TheMsSupernova - 4 months ago

Originally posted by: TheMsSupernova

Third option Zarnab-Faris-Mifrah

An awaiting heartbreak for Zarnab.

Her soon-to-be husband investing his time in another woman who has made her intentions towards him clear. The question is, is this cheating? Is Faris emotionally straying? It's clear that Faris isn't establishing clear boundaries with Mifra, even as she openly expresses her desire for being more than just friends with him. For me their relationship is in a gray area. While they refer to each other as friends, one party is professing love while the other hesitates to set some boundaries, even refusing to answer whether he can be without her. It makes me wonder if Faris using Mifra's status as the commissioner's daughter for personal gain, or does he genuinely have feelings for her and torn between her and his fiancée?

Both Mifra and Zarnab show strength and stubbornness on the surface, yet with Zarnab we have seen her vulnerabilities and her love towards people closest to her. They have shown Zarnab demonstrated loyalty to her principles, fighting fiercely for what she believes in. Wwe've only seen a few scenes with Mifra, we need more scenes with her to understand her motivations and the reasons behind pursuing an engaged man. And we will eventually find out who Faris really loves.

It will be interesting tosee how Zarnab will react when she finds out. Will she be heartbroken? Will sheget angry? What will she do after she finds out about them? She is already suspiciousof their relationship.

Me after his phone call with Mifra smiley5

https://x.com/aayateishq/status/1795722134041547120?s=46

TheMsSupernova thumbnail

Enigma Experts

Since I’m already on Zarnab-Faris-Mifrah. I will jump over to the fifth option Zarnab -Faris and sixth option Faris-Mifrah.

I find their dynamic quite intriguing.

So far, the interactions between Zarnab and Faris have felt somewhat lackluster, except for their first scene, which showed genuine affection between them. The two scenes after between Zarnab and Faris, didn’t give me the impression of meeting between two lovers. It's clear that there are some issues between them, and I can't help but wonder if Mifra might be the problem. Could Faris be pulling away from Zarnab because of Mifra?

Faris appears to be more of a realist, while Zarnab seems more like an idealist. Her expectations of him may be a bit too much for him. Maybe it makes Faris feeling inadequate becausehe feels like he is unable to meet her standards?

Zarnab is unwavering inher principles, unwilling to compromise them for anyone, not even her fiancé. Could this make Faris question if she truly loves him, or if she places values above their relationship?

It's clear that their interests and values aren’t the same. Maybe Faris finds more in common with Mifra, who also seems like a realist, just like him.

I sensed more warmth in their conversation than in his interactions with Zarnab in episode 2 and 3,especially during their restaurant scene.

There is definitely more between these two than friendship and Mifra seems to be ready to fight for Faris.

TheMsSupernova thumbnail

Enigma Experts

Need to repost this when he breaks Zarnabs heart.

TheMsSupernova thumbnail

Enigma Experts

I’m also interested in the interaction between Zarnab and Mifra. How will to strongheaded women lovingthe same man act around each other.

Fighting over him

The Boy Is Mine Monica GIF

Or

Throwing Faris out of their lives together

Bilde15.jpg

TheMsSupernova thumbnail

Enigma Experts

Fourth option Munna-Dilbar

When Munna fell in love, Dilbar is there to make him understand what was happing and pushing him toward Zarnab. And when Munna's heart eventually gets broken, Dilbar will still be there for him. Their strong relationship is evident in moments like when Dilbar asks,"What are we going to do?" when Munna is talking about changing his profession. There's no hesitation; Dilbar knows he'll stick with Munna no matter what. And Munna will do the same.

Even when Munna tells him about Rehmati's feelings for Zarnab, Dilbar tries to reason with him."Find another girl," he advises, warning Munna not to go against Rehmati for someone who has barely talked to him. But Munna is already deeply in love and he has already given his mind and his heart to Zarnab. He's prepared to fight for her, even if it means going against Rehmati and if needed go against the world. And throughit all, Dilbar will be there, supporting Munna through his illogical decisions.

Because the heart is sentimental not logical.

TheMsSupernova thumbnail

Enigma Experts

Fourth option Munna-Dilbar: also for the memes

https://x.com/shurukahani/status/1794775687779196985

TheMsSupernova thumbnail

Enigma Experts

Dilbar appreciation, because he deserves it smiley36

https://x.com/itshijabhere/status/1793287057231823121