Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheMsSupernova thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Enigma Experts

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Hopefully for a change writer will not give us sad ending this time 

Cheers To That Manjit Minhas GIF - Cheers To That Manjit Minhas Dragons' Den GIFs

TheMsSupernova thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Enigma Experts

Me enjoying Gentleman.

Ad gif. A man takes a pizza roll from a large bowl of steaming pizza rolls as he pops it in his mouth with a smile, nodding enthusiastically.

A voice in my head *Munna is probably going to die*

Sad Steve Harvey GIF

TheMsSupernova thumbnail

Enigma Experts

Seems like Munna-Zarnab-Rehmati are winningsmiley37.

Did y'all do it for the memes too?

TheMsSupernova thumbnail

Enigma Experts

Last, but not least 

Option: Munna-Moazam-Rehmati-Minister

This option might not interest everyone, but I find it quite intriguing. It reveals the corruption in politics and how gangsters manage to wield such power. It shows who grants them this power and why. This aspect of the drama sets it apart from others on PTV right now.

The gangsters have the backing of politicians themselves, who protect them from getting caught, even for murder. In turn, politicians use these gangsters to gain more power and maintain their grip on it.

The scene where Rehmati explains to Munna how things work and what their job is very interesting. It's amusing when Rehmati compares them to politicians. In the next scene, you see the minister doing something similar when he talks to Moazam about forming a shadow cabinet and toppling the government. This comparison suggests that gangsters and politicians might not be that different after all. Both crooks who are steals from normal law-abiding citizens.

It's clear that the minister has issues with Rehmati, perhaps because he is becoming too powerful to control. The minister seems to prefer someone like Moazam, who is easier to manipulate and not as sharp. These scenes are definitely setting up an upcoming gang war and power struggle, not only amongs the gangsters but also the politicians who use them for their own gain.

While the current focus might be on Munna falling in love and trying to change his life, it seems likely that the focus will shift to these conflicts later on.

When the minister called Munna harmless, the only thing I could think of was how much he’s going to regret that later. To me, it felt like a foreshadowing that Munna will be the cause of the minister's downfall.

WabalMunni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Yay.. Munna -Zarnab - Rehmati won smiley40

TheMsSupernova thumbnail

Enigma Experts

The Office gif. Rainn Wilson as Dwight Schrute jumps up and fist pumps the air in pure excitement as if the best thing in his life has just happened. People stand behind him, not joining him in that same excitement. Text reads: “Congratulations!”

TheMsSupernova thumbnail

Enigma Experts

TheMsSupernova thumbnail

Enigma Experts

The trio is back in episode 4 and we'll get more of them in episode 5smiley41

https://x.com/Rowshaniii/status/1798939022594806189

TheMsSupernova thumbnail

Enigma Experts

TheMsSupernova thumbnail

Enigma Experts

It's happening, everyone! We're going to see all three of them in the same frame tomorrow.

Oh My God Omg GIF by The Office

https://x.com/Jana09_shan/status/1799500916602900835