Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nightingale1234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

Posted: 1 months ago

Didn't humayun say 24-26 episodes?

We are already at 16. So next three- four weeks more n it will wrap up.

Originally posted by: nightingale1234

Didn't humayun say 24-26 episodes?

We are already at 16. So next three- four weeks more n it will wrap up.

That's good

There will be not dragging in storyline

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

New Episode Of Gentleman Is Out Now

https://youtu.be/uEZ5lS8Z1mE?si=HNpSKD515GL72b8-

TheMsSupernova thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Enigma Experts

This was Rehmati when Faris said that “I’ll give you Zarnab and you can marry her”:

Skjermbilde 2024-08-03 204059.jpg

This was Rehnmati when Faris said he wants to see Zarnab dance on mayun and mendhi:

Skjermbilde 2024-08-03 204032.jpg

This moment clearly showed that even Rehmati was taken aback by Faris’s comments. It’s clear that Rehmati has more respect for Zarnab than Faris does. Any remaining sympathy I had for Faris is now completely gone.

TheMsSupernova thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Enigma Experts

This episode delved deeply into Zarnab’s feelings for Munna. Her father clearly recognizes that she has fallen in love with Munna, yet Zarnab herself continues to deny these emotions.

Is her reluctance due to Munna's criminal background, which conflicts with her principles? From the start, it was apparent that Zarnab would struggle to accept her feelings for Munna because of his lifestyle. Munna himself questioned how a girl like her could fall for someone like him.

Now we’re witnessing her struggle with precisely this issue. When will she come to terms with her feelings for Munna?

TheMsSupernova thumbnail

Enigma Experts

I’m curious about the timeline since the hospital incident. Munna was in a critical state in the last episode, so it must be a few weeks later now. Her father also mentioned that Zarnab would have married Faris a month ago if she hadn’t ended the engagement. Does this imply that it’s been about a month since Munna was shot, since Zarnab was engaged to Faris at the time?

This suggests that Zarnab’s feelings for Munna have developed over this period. Although she cared for him when he was first shot, it seems that spending time with him in the hospital has deepened her feelings into love.

I believe her father anticipated this shift, which is why he ended the engagement. He likely sensed that Zarnab’s feelings for Faris were waning even before the final breakup.

TheMsSupernova thumbnail

Enigma Experts

Zarnab is a good example of how being single can be far better than staying in a toxic relationship. She clearly seems much happier now that she’s no longer worried about Faris’s infidelity or corruption. The relationship with Faris was undoubtedly toxic for her, and she appears to be doing so much better now that the relationship has ended.

TheMsSupernova thumbnail

Enigma Experts

The final scene with Zarnab and her father was heartwarming. Zarnab's trying to convince both herself and her father that she isn't in love with Munna, while her father clearly sees through her denial, was both funny and endearing.