Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: crystal30003

Kind of wish it didn’t have usama only because he isn’t a very strong actor. Shuja and Shaheera are great and better so I hope Shuja will be a lead against Yumna. Shuja also has more popularity and current hype compared to Usama. Also wished it was a Kashif Nisar director as Amin Iqbal isn’t that great

Did you see them together in Nayab? The pairing pleasantly surprised me and they clicked. I feel Usama is like Sherry. Depends on the role. Sometimes he does really well and sometimes just okay. So for me it will depend on what character he is playing. But the pairing is not a bother at all because I’ve seen it work in the movie tou chemistry wala masla nai hai.

As for Shuja he’s been paired opposite Neelam and Sohai in the past so idk ho bhi sakta hai but my money is on Usama-Yumna if there is indeed even a pairing in this one. Although of course I wouldn’t mind Shuja and Yumna either. That would be completely new for me smiley27

WabalMunni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Guys we have to consider a villain as well. Possible that Usama or Shuja might be playing a villainous character.

WabalMunni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Take it with a pinch of salt. I don't know how true it is.

https://x.com/itzcooltobekind/status/1800233766801346937

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: WabalMunni

Burns Road ki kiran is there in the drama hey bhagwan she'll take up all the screentime just like she did with BRKRJ

WabalMunni thumbnail
WabalMunni thumbnail

Originally posted by: anikamathur

Burns Road ki kiran is there in the drama hey bhagwan she'll take up all the screentime just like she did with BRKRJ

Why? What did she do? Was she the Haya of BRKRJ?

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Why? What did she do? Was she the Haya of BRKRJ?

No she played Farhaad's sister and has her own story about her marriage i found her plot very boring

nightingale1234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

What's this , can't open the link..

WabalMunni thumbnail

Originally posted by: nightingale1234

What's this , can't open the link..

It said that "Kisi wajah se ab amin iqbal is project ka hissa nahi hai is drama ka director ab adnan wai qureshi hai".

The tweet has been deleted now so it must not be true.

Edited by WabalMunni - 3 months ago

Looking forward to it