Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chai_chatter thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Posted: 2 days ago

Originally posted by: awida

I'll try to do as you said. Khushhal is my fav among new gen actors. I loved him in Qissa Meher Bano Ki and Mushkil. He did good in Wehshi. And in Mohabbat Gumshuda Mere he was like a dream. smiley9 I feel like he is going to be Pakistan's next super star. smiley14

He has that aura, he is here to stay. I haven't seen much of his work. What should I try first?

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: chai_chatter

He has that aura, he is here to stay. I haven't seen much of his work. What should I try first?

In Qissa Meher Bano Ki. He played a supporting role, so that drama didn't focus on him. It was about the suffering of the FL. But he played the ziddi nephew of the FL perfectly. smiley27

Mushkil was a daily soap. He played the arrogant rich boy who was married against to his own will. There was a good chemistry between him and Saboor Ali. But drama was toxic.

Wehshi was more of a psychological drama. It was about unrequetted love and revenge. It was dark and I had to quit it.

But Mohabbat Ghumshuda Mere is a love story. His chemistry with Dananeer was top notch. I am yet to complete watching it. But I know it is his best. smiley10

chai_chatter thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: awida

In Qissa Meher Bano Ki. He played a supporting role, so that drama didn't focus on him. It was about the suffering of the FL. But he played the ziddi nephew of the FL perfectly. smiley27

Mushkil was a daily soap. He played the arrogant rich boy who was married against to his own will. There was a good chemistry between him and Saboor Ali. But drama was toxic.

Wehshi was more of a psychological drama. It was about unrequetted love and revenge. It was dark and I had to quit it.

But Mohabbat Ghumshuda Mere is a love story. His chemistry with Dananeer was top notch. I am yet to complete watching it. But I know it is his best. smiley10

Thank you, then I have to start with his best! I'll start it after I finish GM.

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Thank you, then I have to start with his best! I'll start it after I finish GM.

And I'll resume watching it from where I left. smiley4

Queeen thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7

Social Spotlight

Posted: 23 hours ago

So far, I don't see any romance.But let's see, I'm seated. Can't wait to watch it.

romance ho na ho angst bhar bhar k hoga
Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 21 hours ago

When does this start ?

chai_chatter thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Posted: 20 hours ago

I think it starts on September 25th.

Posted: 11 hours ago

isnt it replacing Gentleman?

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Posted: 9 hours ago

Originally posted by: heavenlybliss

isnt it replacing Gentleman?

No. It is going to replace Dil Kya Karen which airs its last episode tonight.