Poll about interwoven relationships in Gentleman

Member Polls

Poll

Most intriguing character dynamics in Gentleman

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
WabalMunni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 months ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Munna zarnab as they are poles apart in terms of beliefs personality etc so their dynamics will decide dynamics of others too

Mifra Faris zarnab will also be interesting

WabalMunni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Ok My choice is Munna zarnab rehmati because I think this dynamic is the most crucial one which will take the story forward.

WabalMunni thumbnail

Ushh... I should have added Munna-Zarnab-Faris as well because although I think Munna-Zarnab-Rehmati is important in taking the story forward but in the end it will be Munna-Zarnab-Faris and Zarnab's decision to choose between Munna or Faris.

nightingale1234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

It's Munna zarnab rehmati and zarnab faris mifra for me..smiley42

Munna and dilbar comes second smiley27

Zarnab and Munna because you can only go up from that slap smiley36 Ab Zarnab ka ❤️ soft kerne ka time aa gya hai smiley17

Uper se Faris isn’t giving me much hope to root for him and Zarnab. His bewafaii has already started. I feel like he’s totes gonna ditch her on their wedding day smiley29

nightingale1234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

Imagine how interesting it will be if murtasim is in the mixsmiley36

Dono ek dusre ko salaam bhejte rehenge smiley37

TheMsSupernova thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Enigma Experts

I've cast my vote for every option.

Before you all jump to the conclusion that I'm overdoing it, allow me a moment to explain.

Chris Pratt Velociraptor GIF

Edited by TheMsSupernova - 4 months ago
TheMsSupernova thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Enigma Experts

The first option is Munna & Zarnab.

This is a long post. So

Buckle Up Sean Bean GIF by Sony Pictures

To be honest, they're probably the reason many of us are hooked on the show. Both individually and together, they hold immense potential for compelling storytelling.

Munna, thegangster, who promised never to fall in love, only to do exactly that a few days later, finds himself in a conundrum. The best part? He doesn't want to bein love with Zarnab, but he can't help it. His brain screams no, but his heart refuses to listen. He knows they're worlds apart. She hates his profession; he's a gangster, and she's a journalist. He embodies everything she stands against.

From the promos, I never imagined witnessing him falling stupidly in love her would be this entertaining. It's an absolute blast. Seeing him so utterly lost after their first encounter and with each meeting, shows just how in love he is. How can you resist a smile when you see him giggling at the mere thought of her?

He's arguably the most endearing gangster you'll come across.

You can already see the immense respect he holds for her and how selfless his love is. He'swilling to change his entire life for her, even if it means taking on adangerous gangster or the world itself.

I can't recall the last time I've liked a male character this much in Pakistani dramas.

Despite recently promising his bhai that he wouldn't fall in love, here he is, doing just that. Despite the consequences, he's prepared to hand in his resignationto his bhai, even if he is afraid of what bhai might do. Why? To earn Zarnab's respect, to be able to stand before her without her despising him and everything he represents.

Initially, we saw him fall in love, only to snap out of it, opting for logic over emotion, knowing that love isn't for gangsters. He knew it was a losing battle, so why bother fighting? But in the end, the heart triumphed over the mind. Now, he's prepared to defy his brother, a dangerous gangster, without a second thought,all for the girl he loves.

Now let'stalk about Zarnab, the journalist with a firm stance against gangsters and all things shady. She's bold, headstrong, and fearless in standing up for her principles, whether it's when she is facing her fiancé, her boss, or a gangster wielding agun. Her bravery may prompt you to ponder the challenges she'll face ahead because of it. Not every gangster will be as nice as Munna, and her steadfastness might strain her relationship with her fiancé. But Zarnab is a woman of unwavering principles, difficult to sway.

Munna serves as the catalyst for her transformation, challenging her preconceived notions and forcing her to confront the humanity in even the most unlikely places. He is going to destroy the monstrous image she's painted of gangsters and of him.

Both of them coming from very different worlds, their love story seems impossible. Yet, true love knows no bounds, and we'll witness Munna's genuine affection winning in the end, even the headstrong Zarnab will yielding to it.

TheMsSupernova thumbnail

Enigma Experts

Second option - Munna-Zarnab-Rehmati

"I Did It For The MEMES" Sticker for Sale by Faith2393