Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

Yeh ladki kab tak royegi for Armoron smiley37

Is he even worth crying for ...smiley37..

Shes crying for the braincells she lost in the months spent in that house... that must be painful...smiley11smiley36

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: free_willy

Makers turned our sassy queen into an all time cry baby 😓

The days of Abhira, crying is done after today episode. I saw the spirit coming back in Abhira eyes. Then when the man said don’t give up and to have courage I’ll was convinced Abhira Sharma will be alright. Like she said her mother didn’t raise to be bechari. It’s not how get down but how you pick yourself back up that matters

Originally posted by: bluech96

Gul ka angry young man trope works when the ML has a spine and he has the most respect and command in the fam. Not when the ML is a chicken… without a spine and is a work dog.

This is the reason jhanak kinda works for all its flaws… the Ml has balls. He can shut down anybody. It’s a different story that he might be toxic too. But blah.

They are cooking kichdi with many spices that are irrelevant. But it’s working for them. TRP is 2.0 🤣

All these ghum, janak and Ristha have sme TRP

That is more toxic than this smiley37

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Ar got a monologue.. Sthg along the lines that he is looking to move ahead, but then Ab comes in front and again he goes into turmoil of guilt and anger.. Which is a progress to be honest

Ab having no money to even buy food etc.. stupid/ classic FL torture.. Might continue till Sunday at max.. Will see atleast an outward cheerful Ab from Monday

Edited by Solitudelover - 4 months ago

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

The days of Abhira, crying is done after today episode. I saw the spirit coming back in Abhira eyes. Then when the man said don’t give up and to have courage I’ll was convinced Abhira Sharma will be alright. Like she said her mother didn’t raise to be bechari. It’s not how get down but how you pick yourself back up that matters

smiley37...

Don't trust ITV characters eyes smiley37

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Armaan SA 🤡
Lostin90s thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Team Sharmas

I don’t think after today’s episode any sane viewer will still ship Abhira with the puppet.

Edited by Lostin90s - 4 months ago
Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
It will definitely go the other way soon where Ab has hardened herself

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

Ar got a monologue.. Sthg along the lines that he is looking to move ahead, but then Ab comes in front and again he goes into turmoil of guilt and anger.. Which is a progressAb having no money to even buy food etc.. stupid/ classic FL torture.. Might continue till Sunday at max.. Will see atleast an outward cheerful Ab from Monday

Armanza got a monologue it calls for celebration...

smiley14

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Abhira being shown as a modern Gopi Bahu is boring. If we’re that fond to see a doormat Bahu slave then might as well watch Saathiya/Anupamaa!