Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 months ago

I enjoyed the scene back in her room of her having a breakdown and feeling cold and wrapping herself in multiple blankets. Great job in direction in that scene

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Team Phufasa

Showing well educated girls suddenly become destitutes is so ridiculous. There are basic online toutoring and writing jobs they can do today and earn at least enough to buy food.

parusmiley thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Aaj toh ring gir ke abhira ke feet ke yaha aaya. SR ke time kya girega smiley43

Armaan seeda ab ka pair may girega smiley36

Originally posted by: Barbara12

No mood to watch dkp ruined it. Had hopes for Rohit Poddar coming back even that is gone

His new show is coming depicting family values i would like to watch it if it is without triangle because all shows are full of triangle only and yrkkh is end for me because I thought they will get rid of triangle but now not so I have given up

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

Ar behaviour with Ab when she is actually in front of him these days reminds me of Gul Khan ML during their toxic phase... Like ASR intentionally hurting to vent out frustration or to get reaction from Khushi... Difference being such MLs were depicted as strong individuals, for Ar it is restricted to Ab

Like today he was hesitating to put the ring continuously to the extent it worried Ruhi and others, ring slipped from his hand and fell near Ab foot, Charu offered to fetch he said no, picked up the ring, washed it and put it on Ruhi... Looked again for Ab, but she was gone

Rajan is trying to do pull Gul and Ekta type tropes, but in a very random and half hazard way. They want to show 'angst' but that doesn't work when everything is so one sided.

Lostin90s thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Team Sharmas

I think the next dream sequence will completely help her look ahead of Arman. But it will be too cringe to watch.

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Bakwas episode. Ekdum bakwas. Anyway Sagai done, Abhira pining and crying for Armaan. Armaan in a state of confusion

Thank goodness Sagan is done and dusted … can we stop the Abhira crying scenes … it’s enough tragedy now it’s time for Abhira ki udaan

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

I enjoyed the scene back in her room of her having a breakdown and feeling cold and wrapping herself in multiple blankets. Great job in direction in that scene

yup.....she depicted it so well....she just needed a hug....all alone facing this bitterness of life......

Originally posted by: free_willy

Makers turned our sassy queen into an all time cry baby 😓

Yeh ladki kab tak royegi for Armoron smiley37

Is he even worth crying for ...smiley37..

Lovely2021 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: parusmiley

Armaan seeda ab ka pair may girega smiley36

Na baba we don't want lusty mangetar near Abhira. Please introduce new ML

We can't tolerate spineless anywhere near abhira