Episode Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Not only him, in ud s1 they brought in kvg as a sunshine happy go lucky character & proper psycho banake alwida kiya show sesmiley39.

Male Third angle /cameo waalo ki toh ye salon se chalthe aa rah hai..Ya toh marthe hai ya phir psyco ban jaathe hai to glorify male lead...

I felt the one who didn't included in this groups was Jatin and Ritwik from kuch rang...

Originally posted by: Vismaya03

Abtak Abhira se shaadhi karke Ruhi ke saath corner talks Kartha dha..Ab ruhi se sagayi karke Abhira se corner talks..Duniya idhar se udhar ho jaaye ye insaan apne harkoton se baaz nahi aayega 😑😅😆😆

Lekin Rooh-i aur Abhira me farq hai na bhai.

Rooh-i type ki besharmi nahi dikha sakti woh. Uske liye special genetic capabilities honi chahiye.

Abhira roti bhi hai to akele. Usse ye "Kona Kona Hota Hai" nahi hogasmiley37

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: libran90

Rooh-i type ki besharmi nahi dikha sakti woh. Uske liye special genetic capabilities honi chahiye.

Mein ladkiyon ki nahi Armaan ki Baath kar rah hai...

OliviaP thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

Edited by Docworld - 4 months ago
Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: libran90

I hope Abhira has a better day tomorrow 😇 ..she made all of us sad with her today 🥹
Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Male Third angle /cameo waalo ki toh ye salon se chalthe aa rah hai..Ya toh marthe hai ya phir psyco ban jaathe hai to glorify male lead...

I felt the one who didn't included in this groups was Jatin and Ritwik from kuch rang...

Zama habib wrote the cameo very well last Gen ..he was abhiras father and the true love of abhiras mumma… the only other second male lead written very well was Ishaan from,Silsila gen1.’he also got the heroine in the end and adopted her daughter and they had a son together as well.
Queeen thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7

Team Critics

Mirza ki toh baat hi alag dha ...And that was a finite and historical show so saas bahu drama bhi nahi dha...

mirza was so good , his dialogues smiley9

Ropu here is a lost potential smiley6

Queeen thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7

Team Critics

Abtak Abhira se shaadhi karke Ruhi ke saath corner talks Kartha dha..Ab ruhi se sagayi karke Abhira se corner talks..Duniya idhar se udhar ho jaaye ye insaan apne harkoton se baaz nahi aayega 😑😅😆😆

Armaan took the line

Ik tarf ho ghar wali ik tarf bahar wali

Too seriously smiley37

CaptDeadpool007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

If Armaan - Ruhi wedding happens, then the past will become irrelevant ..the bomb that Vidya thought would explode if DS got to know of it…so that is one opportunity for drama lost ..secondly, the truth about Abhira’s lineage will become irrelevant to the Poddars ..even Ruhi might not care ..since she has a loving sasural that will never abandon her ..it will be between Manish and Abhira ..that’s all ..and any truth about DS and the blackmailer will become irrelevant to Abhira ..in essence, it will become irrelevant to the show …whether they bring Rohit back or not will again become irrelevant …so after making everything irrelevant, how do the makers plan to make the show relevant ????

https://tenor.com/view/keh-diya-na.basi-keh-diyal-yes-sis-!!!!!-k3g-aaise-rishtey-joh-dil-queue-rishtey-hote-hai-hindi-gif-17086494200779839847

Word Count: 1