Users

Frequent Posters

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

smiley37...

Don't trust ITV characters eyes smiley37

The only eyes I don't trust is Armaan Sa cause he's blind and dumb smiley37smiley37

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

If Armaan - Ruhi wedding happens, then the past will become irrelevant ..the bomb that Vidya thought would explode if DS got to know of it…so that is one opportunity for drama lost ..secondly, the truth about Abhira’s lineage will become irrelevant to the Poddars ..even Ruhi might not care ..since she has a loving sasural that will never abandon her ..it will be between Manish and Abhira ..that’s all ..and any truth about DS and the blackmailer will become irrelevant to Abhira ..in essence, it will become irrelevant to the show …whether they bring Rohit back or not will again become irrelevant …so after making everything irrelevant, how do the makers plan to make the show relevant ????

These people make a single individual problem, the problem of both families.

Don't worry. Kisiko irrelevant nahi dikhayenge. Kisi na kisi tareeke se ghused denge.

warn4rsstan thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Team Kaira (Gen 2)

Originally posted by: libran90

This is a dream sequence only.

I don't think Armaan will turn up at her door.

But since Abhira has given that Importance in her life, they are showing him as the intervention that asks Abhira to wake up. For herself.

Honestly, iss scene me agar Akshara ka ghost dikhate asking her daughter to wake up, would have been impactful.

S2 me kaise Kartik ko Naira ka bhoot dikhta tha. Waise.

I'm very late but anyways. Wo bhooth dikhata tha so they can show kartik not doing Ema or cheating on naira after her death (that's like a very controversial topic so I'm stopping here), reduce his guilt, and promote kaiRat (chuhi ki nana-nani ki so called pyaar)🤡 here idt they will show akshu's ghost, even if we want it to, because that means giving her a hard shove, a reality check. And a reality check this early? Not possible. They'd probably drag this melodrama for another week, making abhira cry throughout until there would be nothing left in her to cry anymore.

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: libran90

These people make a single individual problem, the problem of both families.

Don't worry. Kisiko irrelevant nahi dikhayenge. Kisi na kisi tareeke se ghused denge.

why would I worry smiley37..I am saying that Abhira moving on from Armaan will make the Poddars and all their subplots irrelevant ..they don’t share a child even for there to be a connect ..I waited to see Ruhi and Armaan kicked out for the past ..if I am not going to get to see that, phir toh written updates padna bhi bekar hai!

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

The only eyes I don't trust is Armaan Sa cause he's blind and dumb smiley37smiley37

He atained " enlightment " He wishes nothing so eyes are away from " sexy , hormone exploding " Babiza ......He is marrying because family wants it esp his master smiley37

Suhag Raat..smiley42

Ruhi all hot sexy form waiting for Armoron ...

Armoron comes to room Ruhi I married because Dadiza told ...I wish nothing ...I want to sleep , you too sleep., tomorrow your " pahali rasoyi" hai "smiley37

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

3 joned today , tomorrow more will join in smiley36

I can't leave Armoron ...I love animals esp 🐶...Armaan is not human he is WK of the witch smiley36

Now I want to leave and join Team Neutral since I’m a Nyayi Sangat Wali who discusses with everyone smiley39
Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

After past is revealed madhav - vidya ( after deal revelation) can adopt abhira as their beti, phir saare issues relevant ho jaayenge na??smiley39

Armaan ruhi shaadi honi chahiye, kaise bhi karke

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

He atained " enlightment " He wishes nothing so eyes are away from " sexy , hormone exploding " Babiza ......He is marrying because family wants it esp his master smiley37

Suhag Raat..smiley42

Ruhi all hot sexy form waiting for Armoron ...

Armoron comes to room Ruhi I married because Dadiza told ...I wish nothing ...I want to sleep , you too sleep., tomorrow your " pahali rasoyi" hai "smiley37

You mean her second ' pehli rasoyi' at poddarssmiley36

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Criticiser

Now I want to leave and join Team Neutral since I’m a Nyayi Sangat Wali who discusses with everyone smiley39

Arey aap kyu chod ke Jaa rahe ho, Aap toh admin ho of this teamsmiley36

Hamare gurusmiley36

Criticiser se bada critic kaun ho sakta hai smiley36