Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: Sneha.Narayanan

smiley36

Only 4 members as of now smiley36

3 joned today , tomorrow more will join in smiley36

I can't leave Armoron ...I love animals esp šŸ¶...Armaan is not human he is WK of the witch smiley36

Edited by Rosh4rose - 4 months ago

Originally posted by: libran90

Widow remarriage among family members is not unheard of, only to protect the widow from society or property division. Devar se shaadi karwa dete hai.

In fact, like Kumkum, it aired on Star Plus only. Sumit, the devar, married Kumkum because the prospective groom jilted her at the altar. They went on to become a popular jodi.

There was a channel NDTV Imagine, where a show Palkon ki Chaaon me, where Suman married her jeth, Kartik, when her husband was assumed dead. She genuinely fell in love with him after her husband's demise and he always was in love with her. But chichorgardi nahi thi. The husband returned also, but then he too remarried.

So, it isn't unheard of.

In this case, it is pathetic because she, Bhabhiji, was moon-eyeing her ex-jeth while married and continued until he became an ex-jeth and soon-to-be husband.

Widow can marry any one ...but first must make sure that woman is widow šŸ¤” smiley37

Husband disappeared and not 7 yrs if he suddenly cone back ...smiley37Armoron , Rohit and Bhabiza wil become a gang or little over crowded for happy married life

But Armaanza will do any thing so he will agree to share his new wife with , brother if he comes back

Natasha0404 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Poddars ki relatives are like them.Jinhe deal marriage pasand nahi hair per jeth bhabhji ki shaadi me nachna pasand hai.
mistofshadows thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

Team critic swelling in size smiley29

Kya kya teams hain?

Mujhe bhi bolo.

Originally posted by: mistofshadows

Kya kya teams hain?

Mujhe bhi bolo.

Go to the main page click" teams "there are many teams you can join anybteam you wish ...

The_Best thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Neutrals

Wrong forum

Edited by The_Best - 4 months ago
Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: mistofshadows

Kya kya teams hain?

Mujhe bhi bolo.

Come join us

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Phufasa

If Armaan - Ruhi wedding happens, then the past will become irrelevant ..the bomb that Vidya thought would explode if DS got to know of itā€¦so that is one opportunity for drama lost ..secondly, the truth about Abhiraā€™s lineage will become irrelevant to the Poddars ..even Ruhi might not care ..since she has a loving sasural that will never abandon her ..it will be between Manish and Abhira ..thatā€™s all ..and any truth about DS and the blackmailer will become irrelevant to Abhira ..in essence, it will become irrelevant to the show ā€¦whether they bring Rohit back or not will again become irrelevant ā€¦so after making everything irrelevant, how do the makers plan to make the show relevant ????

Edited by sharadrocks - 4 months ago

Originally posted by: Natasha0404

Poddars ki relatives are like them.Jinhe deal marriage pasand nahi hair per jeth bhabhji ki shaadi me nachna pasand hai.

Irrespective to the show, real life mai saal bhar ki bahu laana se zyada sahi tarika divorced jeth and widow bahu ki shaddi karana hai.

Pata nahi kitne logo ke ghar humari society mai saal bhar ke liye bahu acceptable hota hoga!! apne around muje aise bahot family india mai dekhne ko mil jate hai jaha divorced/widow jeth ke sath ghar ki widow bahu ki shaddi hui ho lekin kabhi bhi india mai apne around aisa ghar dekhne ko nahi mila jaha saal bhar ke liye bahu laana acceptable ho.

Ofcourse india mai widow/divorced jeth with widow bahu is way more acceptable than saal bhar ke liye bahu ghar laana.

Bahot closely ek aisi shaddi dekhi hai jisme badi bahu and devar dono ki same accident mai death ho gayi and family ne khushi khushi jeth ke sath choti bahu ki shaddi karayi. This looks way more acceptable than saal bhar ki shaddi. As I said irespective to this show, this is way more acceptable in society. Aj koi unko jeth bhabhi nahi bolta hai , sab ne unn dono ka naya rishta accept kar ke unn dono ka shaddi karaya hai.

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

3 joned today , tomorrow more will join in smiley36

I can't leave Armoron ...I love animals esp šŸ¶...Armaan is not human he is WK of the witch smiley36

smiley36 acha out of total 4, three joined today? Lol

Haha, don't leave ArMoron, vaise bhi bechare ko do kaudi ki izzat nahi haismiley37