Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: Aadi04

I am loving it … nutty wake up .. viru ka damad aa gaya …

hayyye

Me too ..

Really I am so excited ...smiley42

Lostin90s thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Team Sharmas

Originally posted by: Srijeeta06

I guess this is how they want to potent Armaan now.

Moron and expressionless.

He is a good actor.

I saw one of his shows called Dhadkan.

He was good in that.

???????🤔

Word Count: 0

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Lostin90s

The actor playing Arman so far only played negative roles in other show????

I think his streak will continue here too.

Mirza bohot acha dha...

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Natasha0404

Engagement ke samay poddar’s ki full family me se koi bhi ruhi bhabhji ki excitement notice nahi kiya?Bohut hi ghatiya family hai.

Family hai hi ghatiya..Varna apne hi chote bete ki biwi ke shaadhi bade bete se Kaun karate hai...But what about the guest there???Bohot progressive rishtedar lag rah hai..

Visszz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

Now he must go underneath the ground already smiley37

Usse wahi hi rehna de ...

Queeen thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7

Team Critics

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

smiley3smiley3smiley3O M G

I just picture that now I can’t unsee it smiley11

Dada saa

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

😂😂

Word Count: 0

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Vismaya03

Family hai hi ghatiya..Varna apne hi chote bete ki biwi ke shaadhi bade bete se Kaun karate hai...But what about the guest there???Bohot progressive rishtedar lag rah hai..

exactly Bahut hi progressive lag rahe hai

Marrying your brothers widow happens .. but people generally make the relatives aware of it discreetly .. so that all are on the same page and then announce it on a party ..

Over here the relatives were so ok. .. Arman got divorced and immediately engaged to Ruhi .. who was sitting like a hot potato in Arman’s house for ages .. and she was dancing in joy .. Abd relatives are ok about this

it had happened in previous gen too so I guess udaipur folks are very progressive.. they have been seeing it for years now

Edited by Aadi04 - 4 months ago
Srijeeta06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

I meant to say portray.

My bad

Originally posted by: Vismaya03

Progressive u mean Ghatiya ? These ppl don’t have morals or family values but keep lecturing on family values every other day.

And that Dumbo Vidya not even for once think jeth ,babhi could be the reason why her son left the house within 10 days of marriage and never came back. She saw how she literally staying outside AA’s room , divorce papers , giving keys,hanky ,bringing him food ,nothing made that Dumbo Vidya think there could be something behind her son’s disappearance ?
The most important one she chose to stay in PH after her husband disappeared and even when Dadi wants to send her to Goenka’s , she said I will never leave this house n APNI Maa and go to Goenka’s. Who does that without a motive ? She don’t have a kid or had any bond with her husband or his family.
There should be some reason they r hiding jholmates truth from Dadi and other family. May be Babhi will get chaplals and thappads before she will be thrown out.

Edited by Chaitu.V - 4 months ago