Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

dkp wants to say choose partner but while choosing think about your future kids too smiley36

These series are for all those TRP gangs who watch them smiley36Take out their frustrations

When FL cry they too feel bad ...glue to the TV scree to know whether tears stopped or not

We can just laugh at the tracks...funnier they are copying each other gets 🤣 same TRP..

Star plus happy counting 💰....

ShonaWadiya thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Ye hoga nhi lagta.. with this mand buddhi writers🤣🤣who can't even copy paste properly..now I see with my eyes how nakkal ko bhi akkal lagti he. Abtk bass sunti ayi thismiley42

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Susi26

Why they are showing Abhira, the fl of this show itna bachari that she had to eat free food on the roads. What happened to her 10 months internship money into her back account? All she was left with was 10K room rent and some small change in hand 😳

Oh now I remember, did she use it for resort renovation? But she took loan from Armaan and didn’t even returned it to him na? Diya as you mentioned did she repaid the loans that her mom had ?? smiley3

Another dream sequence loading tomorrow .. there will be a hug as per BTS picture.

that money she wasted on gifting things to poddars. smiley36 and i noticed post her falling in love phase. She startdd wearing good costumes with some jewelry. I can just assume she wasted all money in getting ready for armaan 😂 as poddars toh laake denge nahi usse woh sab 😂
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

These series are for all those TRP gangs who watch them smiley36Take out their frustrations

When FL cry they too feel bad ...glue to the TV scree to know whether tears stopped or not

We can just laugh at the tracks...funnier they are copying each other gets 🤣 same TRP..

Star plus happy counting 💰....

i wonder how their bp is stable smiley44
Edited by firewings_diya - 4 months ago

Originally posted by: Lostin90s

Sam said in an interview that by the time Arman realizes his feelings for Abhira, she will move on from her love phase and become indifferent to Arman.

waiting for it....should be interesting......and armaan should change into a real tod fod insaan.....toding foding dadi ruhi and vidya ka sir...😂

Lostin90s thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Team Sharmas

When you have to be taunted by ppl for having a morsel of food in a house, it’s way better to sleep on the streets than reside in such a house and be in the company of such ppl.

What DKP is showing is never be dependent on anyone or else you will be treated as a rag doll and always be at the mercy of your benefactors. In such a case, one lose their agency of self determination and become a mere puppet, lest they be discarded for going against them.

Edited by Lostin90s - 4 months ago

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

Completely unpopular opinion here.. But i am interested to see the love story or more specifically angst from his side and Ab indifferent.. But i am not confident that dkp can serve it the way Gul does

I am not a legacy rishta viewer .. Got hooked into this due to lead character characteristics and the potential of love story... Did not know it is traditionally a story on family dynamics.. Looking to get some pay back for time and mindspace invested

Please...don't give them ideas. Dkp heroes once were the most stable and sane MLs than Gul heroes.

Armaan, has no character. He is an amoeba. Shapeless and formless. Uss jaise character se aisi umeed mat rakho.

Anu234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

the main thing they are trying to show is respect what you have. Do not take anything for granted in life. Life is very unpredictable.

Respect the food what you have.

Respect the house where you stay.

Respect those ppl who feeds by cooking in your family.

Kya patha kal ho na ho smiley37

Kuch nhi jabardasti ka fl ka sympathy dilane k liye kuch b likhwarahe hei yeh b bhul Gaye makers ki ghum nhi balki legacy show heu.

Originally posted by: libran90

Please...don't give them ideas. Dkp heroes once were the most stable and sane MLs than Gul heroes.

Armaan, has no character. He is an amoeba. Shapeless and formless. Uss jaise character se aisi umeed mat rakho.

smiley37smiley37

OMG.....smiley37smiley37

Word Count: 1

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

ak has told ar to marry abhira . though abhira was not happy to accept him she married and made a deal for one yr. Daily they grew their bond in deal only. Even if ar wanted to go ahead also he was bound by deal. In that house she got everything but she could have kept calm and accepted their way of living instead of pointing out and hurting dadis ego . She could have got family love and ar love if she was not annoying there. Self respect and ego both have thin line. Show self respect when your parvarish or elders are bashed like how ruhi calmly kicked dadi. Now when nothing is there she is not getting what she lost or where she did mistakes to lose everything. Todays coins in hand reminded me the past as nostalgia. Life is horrible to live without money. On top of it if we dance on what's there everything is lost. If she has no mood to go back to them as they hurt humiliated them why is she crying then . What did these people give her or ar that she is crying then. Her main motto is arman only rest all she won't care.

It still takes time to get over heartbreak.. so long she’s crying privately it’s all right .. it’s better to cry cry cry inside her room .. rather than bottle it in and become mad

Has she gone playing the victim card to Armaan .. Armaan is coming in her imagination…

And that also because… the makers know the if they don’t show the leads in the same frame .. public will switch off and start watching other channels.. Balam thanedar is already no 7 on the charts … and they haven’t opened the main card there .. they are cleverly showing relevant issues and resolving those issues..

Starplus has a better reach in some areas that’s why it gets more trps .. otherwise in urban areas colors n Sony are equally popular

so starplus soon has to get another hero for Abhira if Ruhi and Armaan get married .. they cannot drag the show like anupama anymore .. because none of their 3 Fls ( Abhira , Jhanak and Savi) have kids to tie them to some family forever ..

Edited by Aadi04 - 4 months ago