Episode Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 4 months ago

are manisha ke kids for real? i mean KG e kids to hain nahi...itne immaturity???😂

also, aaj kafi focus on charu...something is up with her......IMO..😂

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

after reading this it gives me a vibes of old movies poor girl dreams to marry king 😂 king hardly cares for this poor lady but then miracle happens and poor ladies dream comes true. 😂

Kya patha cindrella ka remake kar rahe ho 😂🤣

Who watches princesses now smiley37My little one dislikes all those princesses smiley37to the core

They want Abira to be old movies poor girl

Look at her Mom didn't even take one life insurance policy smiley37

Edited by Rosh4rose - 4 months ago
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Lostin90s

Sam said in an interview that by the time Arman realizes his feelings for Abhira, she will move on from her love phase and become indifferent to Arman.

As she should smiley32 Can’t wait for Abhira to give that moron the cold shoulder as he deserves smiley20

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

Completely unpopular opinion here.. But i am interested to see the love story or more specifically angst from his side and Ab indifferent.. But i am not confident that dkp can serve it the way Gul does

I am not a legacy rishta viewer .. Got hooked into this due to lead character characteristics and the potential of love story... Did not know it is traditionally a story on family dynamics.. Looking to get some pay back for time and mindspace invested

This time it is not on family dynamics it is on love triangle season 1 was lovestory & family dynamics season 2 was of love story

ShonaWadiya thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

That type of character really needs good writers...can't write something aviye..nd leave in middle. Like ar character is happening. He doesn't have any substance in his character..bass he for name sake

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

Who watches princesses now smiley37My little one dislikes all those princesses smiley37to the core

They want Abira to be old movies poor girl

Look at her Mom didn't even take one life insurance policy smiley37

dkp wants to say choose partner but while choosing think about your future kids too smiley36

Originally posted by: Lostin90s

Sam said in an interview that by the time Arman realizes his feelings for Abhira, she will move on from her love phase and become indifferent to Arman.

If it happens I want to watch ...want to pity poor Armoron with broken-heart smiley37

Why they are showing Abhira, the fl of this show itna bachari that she had to eat free food on the roads. What happened to her 10 months internship money into her back account? All she was left with was 10K room rent and some small change in hand 😳

Oh now I remember, did she use it for resort renovation? But she took loan from Armaan and didn’t even returned it to him na? Diya as you mentioned did she repaid the loans that her mom had ?? smiley3

Another dream sequence loading tomorrow .. there will be a hug as per BTS picture.

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

ak has told ar to marry abhira . though abhira was not happy to accept him she married and made a deal for one yr. Daily they grew their bond in deal only. Even if ar wanted to go ahead also he was bound by deal. In that house she got everything but she could have kept calm and accepted their way of living instead of pointing out and hurting dadis ego . She could have got family love and ar love if she was not annoying there. Self respect and ego both have thin line. Show self respect when your parvarish or elders are bashed like how ruhi calmly kicked dadi. Now when nothing is there she is not getting what she lost or where she did mistakes to lose everything. Todays coins in hand reminded me the past as nostalgia. Life is horrible to live without money. On top of it if we dance on what's there everything is lost. If she has no mood to go back to them as they hurt humiliated them why is she crying then . What did these people give her or ar that she is crying then. Her main motto is arman only rest all she won't care.

the main thing they are trying to show is respect what you have. Do not take anything for granted in life. Life is very unpredictable.

Respect the food what you have.

Respect the house where you stay.

Respect those ppl who feeds by cooking in your family.

Kya patha kal ho na ho smiley37

Forget about Ar Ru wedding….I am tensed what will Ab eat? She doesn’t have any money left…. Morning ka breakfast kaha se aayega? I hate you makers.