Episode Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: Aadi04

I want to join team critics

Toh join kado na smiley9
Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

I watched a series but he was grey ...not evil smiley37Some Porus show he did as a lead

He played Alexander there .. so obviously it was the enemy … but Alexander was Alexander the Great .. he looked good there but acting was ho hum ..

Edited by Aadi04 - 4 months ago

Originally posted by: Natasha0404

Ek hi character aur kitna torture sahegi ?Aur,baki sab log without any reason usee torture karegi,bakwass storyline.

a total imbalance aa gaya hai story mein....

and a person of dadi age truturing soem one of abhira age for her ego....kafi ghatita lag raha hai.....

I mean makers made dadi ka character as a total bekaar...apne bete ki khushifilled life ke liye....she is milking it out from abhira.....jo ki koinhai hai unke hisaab se unki family ke liye...what a useless thing....kaisi maa hai yeh??

You get a companion smiley36....slowly your team will multiply in numbers smiley37

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Inaya10

Can we please have a round of applause for the writers for this incredible episode smiley42

It amazes me how with each episode they are destroying Abhira's character - they turned her into a beggar in front of Arman smiley32smiley32 if this humiliation wasn't enough, Abhira then dreams about Arman and apparently confesses her love smiley9

Abhira is hell-bent on ruining her life - she didn't get the internship because she was crying looking at Mr Robot who didn't even acknowledge her smiley4

Then she comes back home and continues her crying, whilst Armoron and Ruhi celebrate. Armoron also reassures Ruhi that he is very happy with the engagement.

There is absolutely no way that Armoron can be redeemed, and for the audience to accept him with Abhira.

So I am curious as to how the writers are going to progress this story.

after reading this it gives me a vibes of old movies poor girl dreams to marry king 😂 king hardly cares for this poor lady but then miracle happens and poor ladies dream comes true. 😂

Kya patha cindrella ka remake kar rahe ho 😂🤣

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

Completely unpopular opinion here.. But i am interested to see the love story or more specifically angst from his side and Ab indifferent.. But i am not confident that dkp can serve it the way Gul does

I am not a legacy rishta viewer .. Got hooked into this due to lead character characteristics and the potential of love story... Did not know it is traditionally a story on family dynamics.. Looking to get some pay back for time and mindspace invested

i m waiting fr it too...

i want armaan to b indifferent to his family, dadi and ruhi too....

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

Why do i feel makers are showing ab getting punished for her deeds smiley36

1. She spoiled Ruhi's kheer now she has no money to buy food.

2. She wasted money on grand entry without realizing its value. Now she is literally shown as saving money for each and everything.

3. She never respected relations and always took Poddar's granted. Now she has no one to hug in this situation.

Writers again showing signs that they read posts on IF smiley36

ak has told ar to marry abhira . though abhira was not happy to accept him she married and made a deal for one yr. Daily they grew their bond in deal only. Even if ar wanted to go ahead also he was bound by deal. In that house she got everything but she could have kept calm and accepted their way of living instead of pointing out and hurting dadis ego . She could have got family love and ar love if she was not annoying there. Self respect and ego both have thin line. Show self respect when your parvarish or elders are bashed like how ruhi calmly kicked dadi. Now when nothing is there she is not getting what she lost or where she did mistakes to lose everything. Todays coins in hand reminded me the past as nostalgia. Life is horrible to live without money. On top of it if we dance on what's there everything is lost. If she has no mood to go back to them as they hurt humiliated them why is she crying then . What did these people give her or ar that she is crying then. Her main motto is arman only rest all she won't care.
Edited by Mehersudha - 4 months ago
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

You get a companion smiley36....slowly your team will multiply in numbers smiley37

Haha yes, this show will slowly turn everyone into Critics smiley37
Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Kar Diya ❤️

Lostin90s thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Team Sharmas

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

Completely unpopular opinion here.. But i am interested to see the love story or more specifically angst from his side and Ab indifferent.. But i am not confident that dkp can serve it the way Gul does

I am not a legacy rishta viewer .. Got hooked into this due to lead character characteristics and the potential of love story... Did not know it is traditionally a story on family dynamics.. Looking to get some pay back for time and mindspace invested

Sam said in an interview that by the time Arman realizes his feelings for Abhira, she will move on from her love phase and become indifferent to Arman.