Episode Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: bluech96

Gul ka angry young man trope works when the ML has a spine and he has the most respect and command in the fam. Not when the ML is a chicken… without a spine and is a work dog.

This is the reason jhanak kinda works for all its flaws… the Ml has balls. He can shut down anybody. It’s a different story that he might be toxic too. But blah.

They are cooking kichdi with many spices that are irrelevant. But it’s working for them. TRP is 2.0 🤣

Makers are really trying to show that jitna bhi flaws hai Gul ka heroes sane hotha hai by trying to copying them...Sach hai ,nakal karne keliye bhi akal chahiye...How terribly they are trying to imitate Gul heroes😅😅

Originally posted by: Lostin90s

The actor playing Arman so far only played negative roles in other show????

I think his streak will continue here too.

I watched a series but he was grey ...not evil smiley37Some Porus show he did as a lead

Lostin90s thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Team Sharmas

Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

I watched a series but he was grey ...not evil smiley37Some Porus show he did as a lead

grey negative black sab ek hi hai ITV mein
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

Seems like now i got answer why abhira has no money. I remember there were some loans pending and i believe akshara spent all her money in repaying those loans. smiley36 now i wonder kya dkp ka vision pehle se hi fl ko is state main dikhana tha smiley36 why will they mention about loans and all smiley36

I must say dkp ka vision kaafi aage hai 😂

What kind of loans, cause over here in the US once we graduate. We be drowning in student loans smiley38So I’m voting for the current president to win reelection cause he’s forgiving student loans debt smiley37smiley37
How can they show Fl as beggar? I have never seen this before …. Like seriously have they lost it?
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

What kind of loans, cause over here in the US once we graduate. We be drowning in student loans smiley38So I’m voting for the current president to win reelection cause he’s forgiving student loans debt smiley37smiley37

maine show theek se nahi dekha tha based on precap that i saw there was some loan and some men were behind ak smiley36

free_willy thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

There are multiple FLs crying all over ITV smiley37

But not all getting attention from TRP gang smiley37

There is some thing with toxic ML too

clearly star plus excel in this art. As it has been discussed already, the channel seems to give cues to the makers on major tracks. Sabhi shows mein similar track chal rahe hai
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: free_willy

clearly star plus excel in this art. As it has been discussed already, the channel seems to give cues to the makers on major tracks. Sabhi shows mein similar track chal rahe hai

Star Plus needs to be boycotted and banned! #DownWithStarPlus
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: parusmiley

Now a days getting jobs are not easy that's why India in unemployed everywhere and in show podars destroyed her badly .. she really need some time to pick up and heal then start her career should have her show leaving to mussoorie cum say cum she can have shelter and known people around .. would have worked in her resort ..but dkp need torcher fl .. pcyco dkp

Ruhi not even had 1% problems ab had still she considerd innocent, bechari .. then what about ab??

Oh I know, unemployment rates in the country are insane. But I am not even taking about well paying jobs, there are office data entry and receptionist type of jobs that do not pay much and need people who simply can speak okay english. I liked her hostel track, cause things like sharing maggi, not having enough money to spare for birthday contributions, annoying roommate who took your things are very relatable for 22 year olds. But the current track, with a creepy landlord and having to stand with beggars for food is so OTT and unnecessary. I still believe that Abhira should have taken a small loan from Manisha and returned it when her financial situation got better.

Ruhi jo bhi kare idc, nor do i care about armaan. I hope they get married and stay high on toffee smiley27

Originally posted by: Lostin90s

grey negative black sab ek hi hai ITV mein

ML usually has a colour pattern 🤔

They start usually white or off white ...then turn super white then become pitch dark ...Makers will add light and make darkness less...then again he will start becoming gray...then slight yellow

Super silver white again means show will reach the end ...his days will be over on ITV earth he will be send to heaven to join rest of the family members smiley37Who could have reached there earlier at FL's mercy smiley44Armanza starting it self a kind of black smiley37