Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gags05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: sai2311

In my head, I can still imagine Sai and Addy as I read through the story. Whatever be their subsequent choices we can’t deny that they are brilliant actors. They added a charm to Agasthya / Surya and Imlie. It’s unfortunate that they didn’t get such a beautiful script.

Not denying anything on the acting part for sure.. Infact i said i am not seeing either of them now in this story for sometime cos the show got over sometime back, and this story is so much different and well written than what they portrayed in the show.. Haan end wale bar get up me, its quite easy to imagine a sultry Addy in her element..

About their current professional choices, to an extent, I feel thoda disassociated from both of them, maybe cos I am not following their respective current assignments..

sai2311 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Gags05

Not denying anything on the acting part for sure.. Infact i said i am not seeing either of them now in this story for sometime cos the show got over sometime back, and this story is so much different and well written than what they portrayed in the show.. Haan end wale bar get up me, its quite easy to imagine a sultry Addy in her element..

About their current professional choices, to an extent, I feel thoda disassociated from both of them, maybe cos I am not following their respective current assignments..

Socho…if someday Shree’s story makes it to the screen as a limited episode series smiley42 With Sai and Addy playing the leads smiley27
joliefemme thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Firstly Shree, a big big sorry for the delay in getting to this part. Life has been extremely busy the past 2 weeks. Another 2 weeks and I will probably get back to the routine too.

Anyway, kaise likh leti ho itna acha. Not just the way the story is shaping up but the style of writing. I've not seen a better fiction writer on IF and I am not exaggerating at all.

Absolutely loved how you add those lighter scenes of dadi and the rolling pin or these breezy moments between Surya and Imlie and the awkward silence as they both help each other heal emotionally and physically. I am loving the progress, the way both Surya and Imlie are fighting their own way to get justice to Agastya. I am still wondering how will Imlie move on with Surya. It ain't gonna be easy.

Loved how the turn tables. Now the hunted became the hunter. Imlie is so brave to be able to tackle a big crook like Guru bhai. I am pretty sure both our protagonists will be able to deal with this and emerge victorious. Can't wait for the next part now smiley31

Mrs_Darcy_Shree thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 14 days ago

Hello main Delhi bol rahi hoon Maddy se...! smiley36 Apologies for the loooonnggg wait for this update, and without further ado, here's part 11 of this Surlie FF... with some musical drama... DISCLAIMER: Back in the game of fiction writing after a decade, so har baar ki tarah expectations low rakhna... Here goes nothing...

AJEEB DASTAAN HAI YE...

CHAPTER 11

The world was a muffled drumbeat in Surya’s ears when his phone’s insistent vibration jolted him awake. His hand fumbled for the device, his mind still mired in the sluggish depths of sleep. A harsh, grating voice pierced the quiet of his bedroom, the words like sandpaper on his consciousness.

"Senior inspector Surya Pratap Reddy... Tsk Tsk Tsk... So smart yet so dumb!" It was Guru, his voice a venomous hiss that sent a jolt of icy dread down Surya’s spine. There was a cruel satisfaction in his tone, a relish in the anticipation of pain.

Surya’s heart pounded like a trapped bird. He tried to focus on the voice, to decipher the threat buried within the taunts, but his mind was already racing ahead, painting terrifying scenarios. A cold dread, like a physical weight, settled in his stomach, a premonition of disaster. Then, the words that solidified some of his worst fears were uttered, each syllable a blow to his gut.

"Your darling sister, Sonali, is in my custody now...” he hissed. Surya could hear her painful screams in the background as Guru continued, “Want her to stay alive? It’s simple, back off from my operations and return my consignment, and your Didi walks away unharmed. Be ready to play by my rules.”

The line went dead, leaving an echoing silence in the room.

Surya’s breath came in ragged gasps as he woke up from the latest nightmare, only this time, Imlie wasn’t there to comfort him... And something felt wrong! Very wrong!

Panic clawed at his insides. His eyes darted around the room, searching for anything to counter the terror that was consuming him. Just then his gaze landed on the nightstand, where a small, white envelope lay untouched. A fresh wave of dread hit him hard. He snatched up the envelope, his fingers trembling as he tore it open...

Dearest Surya,

The silence in this house is a symphony of sorrow... each creak a whisper of Agastya Babu's laughter. Everywhere I turn, there's a memory of him — the grand piano that he would play for hours, the family portrait he once grumpily posed for, the banyan tree in the aangan under which we spent countless hours talking, the room we fought and made up in every few days... It's suffocating, Surya.

The police report, after his passing, said it was an"accident," a convenient lie draped over a brutal murder. We both know Guru is responsible. Agastya Babu, the stubborn and smart man that he was, stumbled into Guru's life and not knowing who he truly was, they silenced him. FOREVER!

They took away my reason to smile, Surya. They stole the melody from my life... But grief, as heavy as it is, can't extinguish the fire deep within my heart. The thirst for revenge... the hunger for justice... I can't let Guru win. I won't let Agastya Babu's death be in vain. I CAN’T!

That's why I'm doing what I’m doing. I know you’ll be mad at me but I can't just sit around waiting for you to take all risks to bring justice. I'm my Agastya Babu’s Imlie, after all! By the time you read this letter, I'll already be on the mission. I’m going undercover at the tavern as Guru’s men were spotted there. The owner and the staff know me well, so it won’t be difficult to get in and extract information from Guru’s men. I'll easily charm those thugs out of their secret, one slurred word at a time!

It's risky, I know. But I can't just not do anything. I asked your team to not alert you and yet here I am writing this letter... only because I don’t want to lose the friendship we have forged over the past few weeks... So don’t ruin things by taking your anger out on your team or doing anything that’ll jeopardise the plan.

Let me do this, Surya. This is my way of fighting back, of clawing back a piece of the life they stole from me. Maybe, just maybe, I'll hear something, a name, a detail, anything that can put Guru behind the bars!

Again, don't try to stop me, Surya. You wouldn't want Agastya Babu's memory to fade into a dusty police file, would you? Promise me not to be rash. Once I unearth some details, I'll be back. Consider this my own brand of justice, with all the grit I possess.

With a heart full of fight... your friend,

Imlie

Surya felt a surge of possessiveness, a primal instinct to shield Imlie from every danger out there. He let out a string of the choicest of cuss words as he dialled Arjun’s number while getting ready to step out of the mansion...

Clutching a worn brown shawl around herself, a final shield against the world she was about to enter, Imlie stepped out into the cool night air.

As she approached the tavern, a familiar stench, a miasma of stale beer, sweat, and something more sinister, hit her like a physical blow. But tonight, it wasn't repulsive. For tonight, it was the smell of opportunity, of revenge served cold, with a sultry song on the side.

As she entered the establishment, the flickering lights that cast an unsettling yellow glow on the street seemed to wink at her, a morbid invitation to a performance unlike any she'd ever given.

Imlie squared her shoulders, her heart a drumbeat of defiance. The stage awaited, and she was ready to play her part...

The neon sign read ‘Desi Theka’... This bar was Imlie's former ‘sanctuary’... a place where she'd once bartered her voice for survival. And tonight, she returned, not as the vulnerable singer she once was, but as the seasoned survivor on a covert mission.

The familiar surroundings, a potent concoction of nostalgia and danger, enveloped her as she crossed the threshold. The bar was a labyrinth of shadows, punctuated by the intermittent flashes of the dancers and the soft clinking of glasses. The stage, her former dominion, loomed large in the dim light, a daunting spectre even now.

Familiar faces emerged from the smoky haze. Kajri, one of the dancers, her eyes wide with surprise, quickly masked her emotion behind a practiced indifference. Their silent exchange was a complex interplay of recognition and unspoken support, a silent pact forged in the crucible of their shared past.

Bindeshwar, the bar owner, his thick moustache unchanged, offered a silent nod as he approached her with surprise and concern. "Imlie? What brings you back here?" His voice was low, a protective undertone that belied the hardened exterior he had cultivated.

Imlie met his gaze, her own eyes reflecting the steely determination that burned within. "I need your help, Dadda," she began, her voice steady despite the turmoil churning within. "I’m here on a mission... to gather information about a specific person."

Bindeshwar’s expression hardened, his face a mask of concern. "That can be dangerous, Imaliya. You know that better than anyone..."

She nodded, her resolve unwavering. "I do. But someone has to do it. And who better than the one who knows this place inside out?"

A flicker of respect ignited in Bindeshwar's eyes. "Alright," he said, his voice gruff but laced with approval. "You have my support. But be careful!"

As she made her way towards the stage after pulling the long veil over her face, the weight of the world seemed to settle on her shoulders. This was more than just a performance; it was a high-stakes gamble, a perilous dance with fate. With each step closer to the stage, her heart pounded in her ears, a relentless drumbeat of anticipation and fear.

The spotlight was her shield, her voice a weapon, and the stage a battlefield where she would confront the unknown. The familiar scent of stage makeup mingled with the nervous sweat on her palms, a stark contrast to the composed exterior she projected.

Right after Bindeshwar made an announcement that a famous singer will perform for the crowd tonight, Imlie, transformed into a veiled enigma, ‘Maya’, stood at the heart of the smoky expanse of the stage. The harsh spotlight carved her from the shadows, revealing a creature of intoxicating allure. Her long cascading curls, liquid streams of midnight... a promise of forbidden delights. And the sequined lehenga clinging to her curves... a shimmering siren's call...

At that moment, a few of Guru’s men stepped into the bar and took a seat in the darkened corner. They proceeded to watch the scene unfold with cocktail glasses gripped tight. As Imlie cleared her throat and began to hum, the room hushed, a collective breath held in anticipation...

“Raat akeli hai... bujh gaye diye...”

Her voice, a rich velvet caress, wrapped around the drunk audience like a warm embrace.

“Aake mere paas, kaanon mein mere...

Jo bhi chaahe kahiye, jo bhi chaahe kahiye...”

It was a siren's song, a dangerous melody that promised ecstasy and oblivion. Her gaze swept the room, landing on the targets, three men lost in a sea of avarice and lust.

“Tum aaj mere liye ruk jao, rut bhi hai furasat bhi hai...

Tumhe na ho naa sahi... mujhe tumse... mohabbat hai...

Mohabbat ki ijazat hai, toh chup kyun rahiye... Jo bhi chahe kahiye...”

Imlie moved with a languid grace, her body swaying to the rhythm of the music. Her hands, like delicate white snakes, painted invisible strokes in the air, inviting the audience into her world. The targets were mesmerised, their faces a canvas of raw desire...

“Sawaal bani hui dabi dabi uljhan sinon mein hai

Jawaab dena tha... toh doobe ho... paseenon mein...

Thani hai do hasinon mein, toh chup kyun rahiye... Jo bhi chahekahiye...

Raat akeli hai... bujh gaye diye...”

As the song reached its crescendo, Imlie stepped closer to the edge of the stage. Her eyes locked with those of her targets, a silent dare. The crowd held its breath, a palpable tension filling the air.

“Raat akeli hai... bujh gaye diye...

Aake mere paas, kaanon mein mere...

Jo bhi chaahe kahiye, jo bhi chaahe kahiye...”

Then, as abruptly as it had begun, the music ceased. Darkness enveloped the stage. A collective gasp rippled through the crowd. When the lights returned, the stage was surrounded by drunk buffoons and ‘Maya’ had vanished... leaving behind a lingering sense of mystery and craving. The night was still young, and the dangerous game she had just started was far from over. The seed of desire was planted...

It was at this moment that Surya barged into the bar, albeit inconspicuously...He saw some patrons murmuring about their disappointment over the performer’s sudden disappearance, while others were exhilarated. But there was just one face he sought, the face that held the key to this chaos. Imlie, or should he say ‘Maya’ as Tripathy had guiltily just informed him.

The music started again, a different tune this time...

“Ye hai reshami, zulfon ka andhera na ghabraiye...

Jahan tak mehak hai mere gesuon ki, chale aaiye...”

Imlie’s eyes, hidden beneath the intricate veil, darted across the room, scanning the faces of the patrons to lock back on her targets when she spotted Surya. Her steps faltered for a second before she regained her composure and continued singing.

“Suniye to zaraa, jo haqikat hai kehte hain hum...

Khulte rukte, in rangeen labon ki qasam...”

The performance was a study in contrasts. There was a sense of vulnerability in her postures, as if she was lost in her own thoughts. Yet, at the same time, there was a smouldering intensity in her eyes... She moved with a fluidity that was both graceful and sensual...

“Jal uthenge diye jugnuon ki tarah...

Jal uthenge diye jugnuon ki tarah...

Ji tabassum to faramaiye...”

To say Surya was in shock would be a grave understatement! The woman on stage was a stranger to Surya, a magnetic force that drew the room's attention. This was definitely NOT the Imlie he knew, the delicate sorrowful widow had transformed into a predator tonight... a temptress weaving an invisible web of desire.

Jahan tak mehak hai mere gesuon ki, chale aaiye”

Imlie’s voice continued to fill the room with the haunting melody that seemed to penetrate the soul. Guru’s men, whom she had secretively pointed at to alert Surya, were captivated. Their eyes still fixed on the stage.

“Pyaasi, hai nazar, Haye! Ye bhi kehne ki hai baat kyaa...

Tum ho mehaman, to na thehregi ye raat kya...”

The men were entranced. They had never seen a woman so beautiful, so enigmatic and so captivating. Their eyes burning with desire, were coveting Imlie. And all Surya wanted to do in that moment was shatter the illusion and drag her away from the stage and deep into his arms. But he had to be a ghost in the shadows, a silent observer... After all she had pleaded with him to do so...

“Raat jaye rahein, aap dil mein mere...

Raat jaye rahein, aap dil mein mere...

Armaan ban ke reh jaaiye...”

Surya’s heart pounded in his chest, a drumbeat of jealousy and longing. He downed a drink, the taste bitter on his tongue. The side of Imlie he had witnessed tonight was surely a mirage, a dangerous one at that! And he wasn't prepared...

Jahan tak mehak hai mere gesuon ki, chale aaiye...”

The rhythm of the song slowed down but that of his heart remained the same – frantic and chaotic! And just then a cold realisation struck him. He was starting to care a lot for Imlie. The woman he was drawn to... the woman who reunited him with his family... the woman who seems to have ignited a fire within him... the woman who was currently playing a gamble with an almost frightening conviction!

And in that moment, Surya was just a man consumed by jealousy. A man treading a path that could lead to obsession, or worse, exposure... Calming himself down, he watched the targets, their faces a mosaic of desire.

As ‘Maya’ finished, the room erupted in applause. The three men were among the most enthusiastic... Imlie smirked, her eyes shone bright with a knowing glint.

After the performance, while leaving for backstage, she turned to the trio, and asked, with her voice hushed and seductive, "Care to join me for a drink?" The men eagerly accepted the offer, their guard lowered by her charm. She led them to the green room which was hidden from the rest of the space behind a heavy curtain.

As they entered the room, the men felt a sense of anticipation, their minds filled with thoughts of pleasure. Little did they know that their fate was sealed. The room was a trap set up by Surya who had taken over from Tripathy... a trap designed to capture the trio and extract information from them. For he couldn't let Imlie take any more risk... As soon as the door closed behind them, Surya, Tripathy and rest of the undercover cops, burst in, their guns drawn. The goons were caught off guard, their resistance futile.

Imlie was a little startled but quickly schooled her expressions... she lifted the veil and her voice echoed through the room, “Gentlemen, I believe there’s been a misunderstanding.” Her eyes held a cold, calculating stare and the men exchanged nervous glances, realising their mistake.

As the team led the men away, Imlie watched satisfied, a smile playing on her lips. Her mission was complete! Just then, her eyes landed on Surya who looked straight through her and walked away without uttering a word.

The air in the grand hall of Chaudhary Mansion was thick with tension. Surya, with a stern expression, paced back and forth, his anger evident from all the stomping. Imlie stood nervously in front of him, her gaze unwavering despite the fear flickering in her eyes.

"Surya... I understand why you're angry...” Imlie began, her voice barely audible, but she stopped abruptly when he gave her a death stare.

"I know I should have discussed the plan with you. But I knew you would never let me do what I did. And I genuinely felt it was the only way to get the information we need. It was the only way to get close to the smugglers... And time was of essence..." she tried again.

"How could you be so reckless, Imlie?" Surya's voice boomed, his anger echoing off the walls. "You knew the dangers of going undercover alone. Yet, you went ahead without even informing me!” He screamed while holding her shoulders in a death grip and shaking her to put some sense into the mad woman who was driving him crazy!

Imlie took a deep breath, bracing herself for more...

“What if it were a trap? What if you had been caught?" he demanded. "Do you have any idea what could have happened to you?"

Imlie bit her lip, angry tears threatened to roll down her cheeks. “I didn't think about that. And it doesn’t matter to me anyway. I just focused on getting the job done... I had to do it for Agastya Babu... Didn't you get my letter?" she said.

Surya sighed, his anger slowly subsiding seeing her tear-filled eyes. He knew Imlie was a brave and capable woman, and yet he couldn’t help but worry about her safety. "You could have been hurt, Imlie. Or worse..." he said, his voice softer.

Imlie looked up at him, her eyes filled with guilt. Surya took a step closer to her, his gaze softening. “Promise me that you'll never do anything like this again," he urged.

“Sorry but I can’t really do that. I can’t sit quietly till Guru is punished,” Imlie said defiantly.

Surya's sighed. He knew there was no way she will stay out of this matter. "Okay fine! But next time, at least loop me in instead of writing letters and leaving without a solid backup plan."

“But Tripathy ji and others were there na,” she argued.

“Yes of course. Thanks for reminding me of that... Tripathy needs a good dressing down for this stunt you two pulled!” Surya snapped.

Imlie looked down, suppressing a giggle at the image of Surya making poor Tripathy ji do laps around the school ground. As she knew he wouldn't give a harsher punishment to that jolly fellow.

Surya gaped at her in disbelief! His mouth hanging open... 'This woman is crazy as a bat and will definitely drive me to insanity too!' He took a deep breath and couldn't help but smile softly at her innocence.

"I'm sorry for yelling at you," he whispered. "I’m just worried..."

Imlie nodded. "I understand... And I'm genuinely sorry too for not informing you well in time... although I still think what I did was the best thing in this situation..."

"Unbelievable! Pichi ammai!" he muttered.

Purvaiya police station was a grimy, dimly lit labyrinth of cells and interrogation rooms. The air was thick with the stale scent of disinfectant and sweat. Surya, with a steely gaze, sat at the head of the table, facing the goons who had been apprehended earlier.

Arjun stood beside him, his hands clenched into fists while Tripathy observed the proceedings with a calm and contemplative expression.

The goons, their faces bruised and swollen after yet another round of third degree, sat slumped in their chairs, their eyes darting around the room.

“Let's get down to business, shall we,” Surya began, his voice low and menacing. “So far we know you work for Guru. And we know about the drug racket. Now tell us where he is..."

One of the goons, a burly man named Birju, met his gaze defiantly. “I don’t know what you’re talking about," he said.

Surya leaned forward, his eyes boring into him. “Well that’s unfortunate,” he said, his voice dripping with sarcasm. “Because talking is a lot easier than what we have planned for you.”

But the goon remained silent, his expression unchanged. Arjun, unable to contain his frustration any longer, stepped forward and grabbed him by the collar.

“Listen, you piece of scum,” he growled, his voice rising. “We’re not playing games here. Talk, or I’ll make you sing.”

Birju struggled against his grip, but the young officer was too strong. He tightened his hold, his knuckles turning white. Tripathy intervened, placing a hand on Arjun’s shoulder. “Easy there,” he said, his voice calm and soothing. “We need them alive, remember?”

“Guru Bhai’s a ghost. You'll never find him,” Birju spat as Arjun reluctantly released him. Surya turned to the other two goons, who had been watching the exchange with a mixture of fear and defiance. “Your turn,” he said. “Where’s Guru?”

One of the goons, Sajjan, hesitated for a moment before speaking. “I- I don't know,” he stammered. “Bhai never tells us where he’s going.”

Surya raised an eyebrow. “Really? That's awfully convenient.” And threw another punch at Birju.

Sajjan’s eyes darted nervously from Surya to Arjun to Birju and back again. “Please don’t hurt me...” he pleaded. And Surya smiled grimly. “We don’t hurt people who cooperate,” he replied. "But if you try to lie again, things will definitely get... well... unpleasant.”

“Okay wait- maybe I know something,” he said, his voice barely a whisper.“Bhai sometimes goes to a hideout in the nearby village.”

Surya leaned forward. “Where?”

Sajjan hesitated again. “I- I don’t know exactly,” he said. “It's a deserted factory, not far from the state border.”

Surya nodded. “That’s a start. Keep talking...”

He continued to provide information, describing the route to Guru’s hideout in as much detail as he could remember. Surya took notes, his face impassive. After several minutes, Sajjan fell silent. Surya looked up at the other goon, who had been watching the proceedings with a grim expression.

“Your turn,” he thundered. “Anything to add?” The goon, Chuttan, shook his head. “I really don't know anything,” he said, his voice flat. Surya sighed. "Listen, we know you're scared. But if you cooperate, we can make this easier for you."

The goons were led out of the interrogation room, their faces filled with fear and resignation after Chuttan revealed that Guru will most likely be surrounded by a small army of his loyal henchmen.

Surya, Arjun, and Tripathy remained behind, discussing their next move. Tripathy suggested a covert operation for the next day, involving a small team of officers infiltrating the village and gathering intelligence on Guru’s exact location. Arjun countered with a more aggressive approach, proposing an extensive raid. Surya, however, decided on a more cautious strategy, a hybrid approach. They would send a small team to gather intel, while simultaneously preparing for a large-scale operation in case the need arose.

With that, the three left the interrogation room, their minds already racing with the challenges that lay ahead.

The next morning, sun painted the sky in hues of gold and pink. Dew-kissed leaves shimmered like diamonds, and the air was filled with the sweet fragrance of jasmine and rose.

Imlie walked out to the aangan, her silhouette etched against the rising sun. Her wet hair, cascading down her back, framed her face like a halo. The morning breeze toyed with her locks, caressing her cheeks and sending a shiver down her spine.

She was back in a stark white saree, its rough fabric clinging to her curves as she performed tulsi puja. She poured water at the base of the plant, her movement graceful and deliberate. She then placed a few grains of rice, some flower petals and a pinch of turmeric and sindoor there, her lips moving in silent prayer.

Unbeknownst to her, Surya was watching her from the balcony overhead. As the morning light illuminated her face, casting a soft glow that accentuated her features, he froze mid-squats, captivated by the sight. Her serene expressions and the way she moved with grace, filled him with a sense of peace.

Ever since his realisation of his growing feelings, Surya had kind of made it a habit to admire her from afar. He had tried and failed to resist the pull of her magnetic personality. As Imlie finished her puja, she turned to go back inside and Surya looked on with a pang of longing tugging at his heart. He knew he should not let himself feel these strange and foreign emotions for her, but he couldn't help it.

As she walked away, Surya knew that he needed to confront his feelings for Imlie sooner or later. A gentle smile played on his lips as he went back to his exercise regime while recalling the day he had first seen this feisty angel... the day he had seen her helping Jugnu with the chores... the day he heard her laugh uncontrollably to one of Chacha ji’s silly jokes... the day he had seen her dance in the rain with Ashu... And yesterday, when he had witnessed the seductress.

This woman, he has grown fond of, is a chameleon... one capable of transforming into anything, and anyone. And he, the man who was always so in control of his surroundings and his life, was losing control... he couldn't help but feel a sense of hope that perhaps she could fill the void in his life.

A little later, Surya and his team set out for the hideout area. They traveled in a convoy of unmarked vehicles, their weapons well concealed to avoid suspicion. As they approached the area Sajjan had described, the landscape became desolate. Mountains rose up on either side of them, their peaks shrouded in mist.

The team stopped at the village, Pagdandiya, near the foot of the mountains. They questioned a few villagers about Guru and his hideout but were met with silence. The villagers were too afraid of Guru and his men, and were thus reluctant to talk.

The team cordoned off the jungle nearby and continued the search operation, combing through the mountains for any sign of the hideout. They found several abandoned structures, but none seemed to be the place they were looking for.

As hours passed, the team became increasingly frustrated. Just when they were about to give up, they received a tip-off from a local. He told them that Guru had been seen in the farther side of the jungle, miles away. The team immediately set off in that direction, their spirits lifted by the new information.

After a grueling hike, they reached the hideout. A secluded spot, surrounded by towering trees. In the distance, they could see a dilapidated warehouse. Surya signaled to the team and they moved cautiously towards it. As they approached, they heard voices coming from inside.

Surya motioned for the team to fan out around the structure. He then stepped forward and knocked on the door. A moment later, the door creaked open. A man with piercing grey eyes stood in the doorway asking him to step in. Realising Guru somehow has the upper hand in this situation, Surya signalled his team to hold their position and walked in alone.

Just as his eyes adjusted to the dim and rapidly blinking lights, he saw Imlie tied to a pillar in a corner and inspector Raghu, Guru’s man on the inside, standing nearby, pointing a gun at her!

------------------------------------

So that's all for part 11... The next update will be up soon, hopefully smiley36... See you soon with more detectivegiri and dhak dhaks... Ande-tamatar ki varsha shuru ki jaaye...

With love,

Shree

Edited by Mrs_Darcy_Shree - 12 days ago
Sunaina7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 days ago

The wait was worth it. Thoroughly enjoyed the chapter. Imlie singing her familiar songs and the whole seductress aura was so nostalgia. "yeh hai reshmi zulfon ka andhera " will always remain special due to Agastya babu and his imaliya.

Surya ko realisation ho gaya hai what he feels about Imlie but needs to openly confront it. While for Imlie I am still confused what she really feels about Surya. There's friendship, sympathy due to their shared loss, unnamed relationship due to belonging from some family. But what next . Will she be able to give her broken heart to Surya or Agastya place in her life?

Last but not the least I will not stop praising you ever for how you beautifully describe Imlie beauty.

Will be waiting for next update smiley27

sai2311 thumbnail

How much I missed this ❤️ Imaliya in her bar look singing Reshmi zulfon ka andhera is a sight to behold. What a shocker for Surya!!!

You write so well Shree. The whole scene played in front of me.

Please don’t keep us waiting for too long for the next update.

Gags05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Ek arsa hua, Surya me Sai, aur Imlie me Addy ko dekhe hue..

But aaj I envisioned both of them.. smiley27

You are gifted Shree.. Keep Rocking! smiley31

sai2311 thumbnail
Posted: 12 days ago

Originally posted by: Gags05

Ek arsa hua, Surya me Sai, aur Imlie me Addy ko dekhe hue..

But aaj I envisioned both of them.. smiley27

You are gifted Shree.. Keep Rocking! smiley31

I can still envision Sai and Addy in the roles. Somehow Sai’s new look is giving me Surya vibes ❤️
hurrom thumbnail
Posted: 8 days ago

Awesome....Amazingly written as always.... smiley1

joliefemme thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 days ago

Sorry again I took time to read this. I always try to read when I have the leisure and the mood because you write so well and I want to thoroughly enjoy it.

You know reading this after so many days made me really really miss Imlie. It was a good show and didn't deserve to end so soon. As always you have written so well. I keep praising your writing Shree, ab novel likh hi daalo girl.

I felt so much nostalgia reading about the desi theka and the songs Imlie sung. I felt like hugging Imlie so tightly who is so determined to get justice for Agastya. My heart also went out to Surya who is now realizing his growing feelings for her knowing very well that there may be no future there. I want Sonali and Dadi Amma to play cupid again because mereko darr hai ki shayad Imlie may want to live her life alone and not accept Surya.

Cliffhanger pe choda hai toh jaldi next part hona ok?