Surlie TS : RadhaRani ka Fangirl & her Ziddi Zamikand (Part 4 Updated)

Gags05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 months ago

Part 1 : Page 1   Chaper 1 : Faasle    | Chaper 2: Zidd

Part 2 : Page 3   Chapter 3: Koshish  | Chapter 4: Aamna-Samna

Part 3 : Page 6   Chapter 5: Uljhan     | Chaper 6 : Bekaraari

Part 4 : Page 9   Chapter 7 : Jalan      |  Chpater 8 : Nayi Shuruat

Hi All,

This is my humble attempt to pen-down some angst between Surya and Imlie after today’s episode.

I absolutely abhorred the slap today, and it has made me really angry at everything going in the show. This is my version of how things can mellow down, and there could be a flicker of hope of some kind of redemption, if at all.

In this version, Surya isn’t suspended from his police officer duties, and they aren’t invited for the Ram Navami celebration. Rest everything is mostly the same. Hope y’all like it. Please give your honest feedback.

Disney+ Hotstar - Watch TV Shows, Movies, Specials, Live Cricket & Football

Prologue

*Almost a month had passed after the slap incident*

Imlie’s Pov:

I slapped him. I didn’t intend to, and before I could even realize what I was doing in a knee-jerk reaction, it had happened.

Once I got to know the actual truth from Arjun, that it was all a misunderstanding, I really tried to sort out things, but Rowdy Reddy just didn’t want to talk to me. All I could register after my rage had subsided, was the look of disbelief painted across that face.

That face, whom I had seen a million times before with such varied expressions, that face which used to be my reason to live, breathe, smile, dance, and sing.

That face, but a different person.

I never thought, living after someone went away, will be this difficult, because I thought I had already seen much of the hardships that life’s cruel cards had dealt for me. Being abandoned by my own parents just after I was born, my kaki had raised me, along with my sister. Didi also passed away and Kaki ma also went somewhere, again abandoning me for the second time.

Though Agastya babu and his family took some-time to understand me and accept the person I was, but still when they came around, I felt, that I got a second family, and it gave me a chance to start my life all over again.

But when Agastya babu, my babu, my husband, my life-partner, went away, he took away the only reason for me to live. 

His death killed everything happy inside me, it broke me down into a  thousand pieces.

And I never thought, I could breathe again, I never thought I shall be able talk, smile, cry, eat, sleep, do even the most basic tasks of a daily routine, ever again. It was as if, the life in me was slowly seeping out, leaving behind an aimless existence of dragging myself day after day.

And that’s when, he entered my life, Mr. Rowdy Reddy. Through his rowdiness, he irritated me, irked me, but still pushed me to live better, maybe the anger and hatred my heart started building towards him, also fueled the raging fire inside me. Maybe that’s why I am relearning to smile once again. But sadly, the one person in this entire universe, who’s my most loyal supporter and cheerleader recently, is the person, I have hurt the most.

Triggered by his amma’s nonsense talks, I burned with much anger, that how dare he kept those pics of mine, hidden away in his clothes. Not even taking some time to really think about it, I assumed the worst and reprimanded him. And look, where it has led us to. 

Him, giving the silent treatment to me, which I very well deserve, and him moving to Arjun’s room, which HE didn’t deserve.

If there’s someone who should leave, this room, this household, it should be me, and not him. Agreed, that nobody can understand my grief, and the never-ending pain that I live with everyday, but the only person who was trying to make an effort to understand that, I have ended up hurting him the most.

Chapter 1 : Faasle

Such was the inner turmoil going through Imlie for the past few weeks. The one month since her husband (her husband??) had moved out of their (their??)  room.

(Although his plaster was removed, and her guilt was reduced by a minuscule amount, as that plaster was a daily reminder of him jumping off, to make her feel safe, there still was a huge burden nesting away inside her.)

‘What did just happen’, thought Imlie.‘Have I really started addressing him as mine and this room as ours?’

Immersed in these thoughts, Imlie was just about to step out of the room, when Arjun came walking in, asking her to join them for breakfast.

Arjun - Chaliye Bhabhi Bro, breakfast kar lijiye hamare saath..  CJ aapko bula rahein hain..

Saying this, he was about to turn and leave, when Imlie stopped him.

“Arjun, suno.. Ye tumhare anna kahan hai. Itne din se wo tumhare room me hain, par mujhe kahin nai dikhte ghar me. Na subah police station jaate waqt, aur na raat ko wapis aate waqt.

Arjun : “Bhabhi choriye ye sab, aap breakfast ke liye chaliye.. CJ…”

Imlie : “Dekho Arjun, humka pata hai, tum hamse kaafi naraaz ho, par pleez abhi ke liye bataoge, ki ye Rowdy Reddy kahan hai?

Arjun : “Bhabhi waise toh Surya anna ne mana kiya tha aapko batane se.. par..aapko jaana hi hai toh.. wo jaan-bhujkar aapke samne nai aa rahe.. Subah kaaf jaldi chale jaate hain, aur raat ko bhi der se aate hai. Dinner bhi unka room me hi ho raha hai.

Imlie : Haan par wo kuch bhi kar rahe hain, aur kaaki-maa kuch nai keh rahi unko? Aise toh wo apni tabiyat kharab kar lenge..

Arjun : Ab kya bataun aapko Bhabhi.. Hain toh wo mere anna, but ekdam tedhi soch, aapko toh pata hi hain.. unhone kuch waqt ke liye, ek aisa case le liya hai, jiske liye unko Purvaiya ke paas wale gaanv me jaana padta hai.. toh unhone Taiji ko bhi ye keh kar convince kar liya ki aane jaane ke wajah se, time hi nai mil raha family ke liye.. Ab Taiji bhi maan gayi, nai toh agar wo dusre gaanv me rahenge, toh bilkul bhi ghar nai aaenge 1 mahine ke liye… Haan maana, ki Anjali-ji hain unki company ke liye.. but wo toh Parivar ki jagah nai le sakti na kyunki.... “

Imlie : Ek min, ek min Arjun! Ye Anjali-ji kya kar rahi hai Rowdy Reddy ke saath?

Arjun: (Not realizing, the shift in the surroundings all of a sudden) : "Bhabhi who toh actually iss case me unke papa jo ek politician hain, unka involvement hai, and wo gaanv walon ko koi chahiye tha bharosa dilaane ke liye same parivaar se.. Anna ne kaafi samjhane ki bhi koshish ki, but wo maani hi nai.. Isliye majboor hokar, wo roz pehle unko pick karte hain subah subah, and then pure din wahan pe case pe kaam chalta hai. Investigation ke liye saare gaanv walon ka bayan darj karne me hi kaafi samay nikal gaya. Anjali-ji bhi shaam ko unke saath wapis aati hain."

Suddenly realizing, that his mother was calling him, Arjun asked Imlie to come and quickly join them for breakfast, and dashed away.

Imlie’s inner turmoil : “Hey Radharani. Ye sab sunkar humko itna ajeeb kyu lag raha hai. Wo Rowdy Reddy jo chahe kare, jiske saath kare.. jab kare.. Jahan jaana hai jaae.. Humko kyun farak pad raha hai.. waise bhi hum toh unse itne naraz the ki unhone hume galti se bhi kaise touch kar liya.. Ab wo agar humse dooriyan bana rahein hai, toh hame toh chain ki saans leni chahiye…”

And thus, without even realizing the changing dynamics and her emotions towards Surya, Imlie also walked towards the breakfast table absent mindedly.

Chapter 2 – Zidd

As per the routine that he had created, to maintain maximum distance from Imlie, Surya entered his house well past 12 midnight. But this daily lukka-chuppi of early mornings and late nights was really taking a toll on him now.  After taking the much-required bath, and having dinner, though he did feel refreshed, he still couldn’t feel much at ease. And hence, his feet took him to the only place at such times, which gave him solace. The kitchen! For his night time coffee routine!

Not wanting to really wake anyone up, Surya was about to search for the utensil in the dark, when something? Or rather someone, crashed into him, and in that exact moment to steady himself and the other person, he did the only thing, any sane person shall do. And that was, to hold onto the waist of the person with one hand, and steady the utensils with the other, thus avoiding others getting disturbed with such loud noises in the dead of the night.

The moment, the shimmering moonlight fell onto the person he was with, Surya realized that it was none other than his wife, in his arms, clinging onto him in such an intimate way, as if her life dependent on it. And without thinking even once or even blinking, he just let go of her, with the speed of light.

Fallen on the floor, with such an unexpected move, by someone like Surya, Imlie just couldn’t fathom what just happened!

With disbelief written all over her pretty face, and getting up on her own, Imlie was like : “Tum apni akal apne police ki chowki me chorke aaye ho kya? Humko giraa kaise diye tum?”

Not really able to wrap his own mind around what just happened, Surya quickly schooled his thoughts and straightened up. Trying his best, not to appear guilty in any way and show zero emotions, he just kept the utensil on the gas & started making his coffee.

Imlie : “Arey hum tumse baat kar rahein hain! Haan.. Haan pata hai, tum humko.. wo kya kehte hai… ‘Silent Treatment’ de rahe ho ek mahine se, par abhi ye kya hua.. kya tha wo? Giraya kyun hamein??”

Knowing completely well, that his stubborn wife won’t shut-up without getting a response out of him, Surya just looked at her, and very nonchalantly replied  “Wo kya hain na Radha Rani ka fangirl, last 2 mahine me, main already kaafi dhul chuka hai.. pehle dande se ekdam bura wala peeta tumne, phir main khud khidki se kudkar apna haath tudwa chuka hai, uske pehle apne dear Jiju se goli kha chuka hai.. and jhappad… jhappad ki toh main count bhul chuka hai ab tak..

Maana tumko koi farak nai padta, but mera nazron me mera bhi koi izzat hai, baar baar tumko galti se bhi touch karke, mereko aur apni beizzati karwane ka koi shauk nai hai. Thank you very much Yamlie 🙏

Isliye jaise hi dekha, tum hai, Chor diya! Waise bhi, I am sure, tumko bhi mera touch se better, floor ka touch laga hoga! Laga na?? " (with a side smirk and his eyes pointing towards Imlie’s back which had started aching by now, and she was massaging the pain away).

Imlie just couldn’t belive her eyes and ears. Was this the same guy, who was really trying hard to make her happy on Holi, came to her mami’s house, the very same day he was shot, and now really trying to act so distant. And why had this started bothering her to this extent. Before she could revert or say anything, Surya took his coffee, and walked off, again, to sleep in Arjun’s room, without even a backward glance at her.. 

Imlie just stood there dumbstruck and that's when the entirety of their situation hit her.

Imlie’s pov : Hume maaf kardo Rowdy Reddy, humne tumko galat samjha.. Hume pata hai, humne tumhare aatm-samman ko thes pahuchahyi hai, par ab hum tumse vaada karte hain, ki isspe marham bhi hum hi lagaaenge..

Aaage ki kahaani, jaane Raadharani!

(Not able to comprehend, that she also had started to now get herself moulded into this world of Surya’s rowdiness, with a new resolute, Imlie also walked towards her (their) room.

With her mind’s wheels churning away onto how can she manaofy the Senior Rowdy Inspector, and get back him into ‘their’ room, Imlie smiled, thinking about how Mr. Reddy would not be expecting her next move. 

“Tum abhi tak Agatya babu ki vidhwa Imlie se mile ho Mr. Rowdy Reddy, agar tumko lagta hai tum Pura ka Pura Zidd hai, aao hum tumko, Puraviya ki original Imlie ke darshan karwate hain…”

After 2 seconds..

Aur ye Anjali-ji bhi, isse pehle jee-ka-janjaal bane, unka bhi kuch karna padega.. Hmmmmm”

(The OG BGM : Kaun disa mein ab, chali re Imaliya…)

Imlie PROMO: Surya Imlie Ki love Life Mein Rakha Ek Anjan Ladki Ne ...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gals, this is less of me, writing an OS, rather, more of, me channelling the frustration that I am feeling with this current storyline.

Bhul Chuk Maaf.. Please ignore typos as well. Maine kaafi jald-baazi me likha hai.. smiley31

Also don’t expect isske aage ke chapters pleaseee.. smiley36This is the best I could do to give an ending, with this incoherent mind of mine.

With Love & Light,

Gags

Edited by Gags05 - 27 days ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

YourSia thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

GAGS GAGS GAGSSS !!!!! THIS IS SO FREAKING GOOD !!!! I'M SPEECHLESS !! 

Tum mera dil liver lungs kidney sab le jao.. Kitnaa sundar hai yeh smiley19 smiley27

Jitni tareef karun utni kam hai.. I love everything about this. The way you've captured the nuances of the characters' traits, and the way the story unfolds, the dialogues, even Arjun ke dialogues..everything is so on point.. Mashallah smiley42

Din ban gaya mera toh!! Thank you soo muchh for this behen smiley31

And, what do you mean by "do not expect further chapters".. You have to write them man.. No way.. I'm not gonna leave this place & you unless you update it.. Aise chod nahi sakti tum!! We want to know imlie kya karegi aage.. Pleez it's a request smiley43

Gags05 thumbnail

Originally posted by: YourSia

GAGS GAGS GAGSSS !!!!! THIS IS SO FREAKING GOOD !!!! I'M SPEECHLESS !! 

Tum mera dil liver lungs kidney sab le jao.. Kitnaa sundar hai yeh smiley19 smiley27

Jitni tareef karun utni kam hai.. I love everything about this. The way you've captured the nuances of the characters' traits, and the way the story unfolds, the dialogues, even Arjun ke dialogues..everything is so on point.. Mashallah smiley42

Din ban gaya mera toh!! Thank you soo muchh for this behen smiley31

And, what do you mean by "do not expect further chapters".. You have to write them man.. No way.. I'm not gonna leave this place & you unless you update it.. Aise chod nahi sakti tum!! We want to know imlie kya karegi aage.. Pleez it's a request smiley43

Hahaha.. Thank you.. Means a lot.. smiley31

I need to be more irked with the story then.. It's a product of my frustration and anger.. Gussa thanda go gaya ab.. smiley37

Sunaina7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

oh my god.  You are such a gifted writer @gags . Kahan chupa rakha tha apne yeh skill ko. I definitely want something like this in the show.  Special mention to how subtlety you focused on  "their " room part. Tumhare story ne man khush kar diyasmiley27

Edited by Sunaina7 - 1 months ago
Sunaina7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

https://tenor.com/en-IN/view/devils-advocate-el-colorado-diablo-satan-batusi-gif-17144844

you have to complete the story else "gham ki Rajdhani " will come into your dreams every night 

Gags05 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sunaina7

oh my god.  You are such a gifted writer @gags . Kahan chupa rakha tha apne yeh skill ko. I definitely want something like this in the show.  Special mention to how subtlety you focused on  "their " room part. Tumhare story ne man khush kar diyasmiley27

Meee feeling shy... smiley43

This is my first ever OS..

https://tenor.com/tpc8ITxFS1N.gif

sai2311 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 6

Gags, you have penned down all that I want to see in the show. This is brilliant bro. I can’t believe you kept requesting others for an OS while you yourself are so talented. 

This is just too good for a first timer. Dil Jeet liya smiley27

Gags05 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sai2311

Gags, you have penned down all that I want to see in the show. This is brilliant bro. I can’t believe you kept requesting others for an OS while you yourself are so talented. 

This is just too good for a first timer. Dil Jeet liya smiley27

Thunkoo! smiley43

https://tenor.com/bzziO.gif

s_kavya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

https://tenor.com/en-AU/view/thats-awesome-gif-1860279006980442123

That was super awesome Gags i was waiting for more and it just ended thoda aur likhti yrrsmiley36🤩

Loved it totally.. I wish nikkamme imlie writers kuch sikh le hamare forum writers Se.. You guys are so goodsmiley32

Loved imlie surya interaction and gosh imlie in surya 's wify mode was🤩

Pls update more .. Total paisa wasool 👌🏻👏🏻

Mrs_Darcy_Shree thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

OMG OMG OMG!!! This makes me soooo happpyyyyyyyyy

https://tenor.com/bUD0i.gif

Can the writers copy this instead of using their sanki dimaag!!! I would love to see exactly this happening in the show smiley42

Gags behen, you chupa rustam... You write so well... You are gifted, ladki... Pehle kyu nhi dikhaya ye talent... 

The kitchen scene, Imlie's pov, everything was just

https://tenor.com/bsS57.gif

Also kya matlab aage k chapters nhi milenge... We want more!!! Ab to lahu muh lag gya...

https://tenor.com/bzn2y.gif

Calendar, chapters do... Chapters do... Chapters do... smiley36