Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gags05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 months ago

Matlab, katai demanding nai ho rahe ho tum sab ke sab? smiley31

I have clearly written, mere se isse jyada nai hoga.. itne paise me itna hi milega.. still, everybody is just ignoring my disclaimer.. smiley37

But honestly though.. thank you for the praise mah gals.. Yahan ek OS nai likha ja raha, and as part of my bucket list, I lowkey always have wished to publish a book someday (like every other reader smiley36)

Ok fine!!!! I will try to write another chapter.. But gosh!!! The pressure that y'all are building.. smiley43

Gags05 thumbnail

Main bata rahi hun, agar mujhe likhna padega toh tum log bhi nai bachoge..

Shreyaaaaaa! Next chapter do??smiley9

And Shreeeeee : Start toh karo.. smiley36

Mrs_Darcy_Shree thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Gags05

Matlab, katai demanding nai ho rahe ho tum sab ke sab? smiley31

I have clearly written, mere se isse jyada nai hoga.. itne paise me itna hi milega.. still, everybody is just ignoring my disclaimer.. smiley37

But honestly though.. thank you for the praise mah gals.. Yahan ek OS nai likha ja raha, and as part of my bucket list, I lowkey always have wished to publish a book someday (like every other reader smiley36)

Ok fine!!!! I will try to write another chapter.. But gosh!!! The pressure that y'all are building.. smiley43

Yayyy!!! Can't wait to read more...

And you've motivated me.. so ab jaldi hi will refine what I've written so far and finish it smiley2

1234212 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gags05

Main bata rahi hun, agar mujhe likhna padega toh tum log bhi nai bachoge..

Shreyaaaaaa! Next chapter do??smiley9

And Shreeeeee : Start toh karo.. smiley36

Yaar right now.. I'm reading something really good..Ek baar I finish that.. Phir sochungi update ka smiley36

But I'm soo happy you changed your initial plan.. Well karna hi tha. Aise thodi jaane dete hum smiley42

Gags05 thumbnail

Originally posted by: YourSia

Yaar right now.. I'm reading something really good..Ek baar I finish that.. Phir sochungi update ka smiley36

But I'm soo happy you changed your initial plan.. Well karna hi tha. Aise thodi jaane dete hum smiley42

As a reader, anything anyone is reading, I need to know... otherwise major FOMO..

pls PM hona..

joliefemme thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I am speechless, subah subah yeh padha toh bahut acha laga.... Imma come back and edit this comment in a few hours.....

You are gifted Gags. Can't believe this was your first. Tumhe is show ka writer banana chahiye Gul ko.

smiley31

Gags05 thumbnail

Originally posted by: joliefemme

I am speechless, subah subah yeh padha toh bahut acha laga.... Imma come back and edit this comment in a few hours.....

You are gifted Gags. Can't believe this was your first. Tumhe is show ka writer banana chahiye Gul ko.

smiley31

Thanks Ren.. The idea was to keep it light-hearted and positive..

Anyways DDP is bhar bhar ke in the show, plus I am not much good with writing pain & grief..

But then, had to start with something for a gradual transition...

Iske aage whatever I shall write.. will be mostly on the positive note..🥰

PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9

This is so beautiful. I tell you we are better writers than the writers of this show. I so wish we see Imlie missing her husband like this after his silent treatment.

I have lots to write but right now need to rush for work. I will be back in evening to give my detailed feedback

Gags05 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PSharada

This is so beautiful. I tell you we are better writers than the writers of this show. I so wish we see Imlie missing her husband like this after his silent treatment.

I have lots to write but right now need to rush for work. I will be back in evening to give my detailed feedback

Thankoo... smiley42

https://tenor.com/bnASs.gif

hurrom thumbnail

Amazing......awesome.....Imlie darsan wale or room tak lejane wale bhi ek OS likh hi do......you r gifted.....do write more......smiley1