Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gags05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: Mrs_Darcy_Shree

Bhagwan kare tum aise haseen sapne roz dekho and humein aise awesome OS roz milein!

Had a really bad day at work but reading this while returning home just made me smile wide and forget about the nonsense from minutes back... Dil-jigar-jaan sab lelo, humri Pagli Panipuri!! ❀️

https://tenor.com/lSVT8HCM0Ia.gif

Yayyiee.. Glad it cheered you.. smiley31

Aur ab mujhe paanipuri khane ka mann kar raha hai.. smiley36

hurrom thumbnail

Wow... Amazing...your writing is superb...smiley27.. Do write more when u r free...love to read your stories..... smiley1

LKashish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gags05

Yayyiye .. you liked πŸ€—

Matlab, you have somewhere accepted SurLie as a couple now smiley9

Haan yaar I can't write smut.. but padne me, it's fun πŸ˜‰

My heart is still with Agastya and Imlie’s love story obviously, I will cry so many tears during my rewatch when the show ends.

However, Anjali’s dream and the Banaras wali trip have made me melt a bit.

This OS is a cherry on the top of the sundae I’m becoming πŸ˜‚

PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9

WOW - This is so beautiful Gags. I so wish we had some domestic moments like this shown between our leads who have scorching chemistry. But afsoos we got robbed of this during Agastya - Imlie time frame and now we might not get any of this with Surya - Imlie as they have still not confessed their feelings.

I really hope once we have Imlie wearing a chiffon saree and sings the very famous Mr.India ka song - Kate nahin katate yeh raatein along with *cough* *cough* the body chain. I would be imagining this background for that scene then.

Thank you so much for penning this story. I would be a happy camper if the PH at least gives 2 or 3 episodes of domestic bliss for Surya - Imlie.

https://tenor.com/view/dreaming-elsa-frozen-wondering-disney-gif-17106263

Gags05 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PSharada

WOW - This is so beautiful Gags. I so wish we had some domestic moments like this shown between our leads who have scorching chemistry. But afsoos we got robbed of this during Agastya - Imlie time frame and now we might not get any of this with Surya - Imlie as they have still not confessed their feelings.

I really hope once we have Imlie wearing a chiffon saree and sings the very famous Mr.India ka song - Kate nahin katate yeh raatein along with *cough* *cough* the body chain. I would be imagining this background for that scene then.

Thank you so much for penning this story. I would be a happy camper if the PH at least gives 2 or 3 episodes of domestic bliss for Surya - Imlie.

https://tenor.com/view/dreaming-elsa-frozen-wondering-disney-gif-17106263

Thank you for appreciating the OS smiley27

Dekhiye "Kaante nai Kante ye din, ye raat.. toh definitely hoga".. Maybe not in the timeline of the show, but once their Happily Ever After Begins, so maybe in our imagination afterward... smiley42

Someone said it earlier I think.. Maybe it was Sunaina... that the raw attraction between them, and especially the desire from Surya's end will be palpable..

The Anjali ka dream sequence itself had such scorching chemistry.. that it has high repeat value, inspite of Anjali harping at the top of her lungs in the background πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

(Let me say something, I have been meaning to say for sometime now... Agastya ka pyaar waise tha jaise wo sheetal chaandni jo raaton ko, hawa se khelte hue pardon se chaan ke aati hai aur, sukoon de jaati hai...

Surya ka pyaar is more like that baarish which you get after a very hot Sunny (πŸ˜‰) day.. That tapish it comes along with, leaving behind that saundhi si mitti ki khushboo, and serenity all around)

As SPR himself said.. Auggy was Ice and He is Fire πŸ”₯

Usse yaad aaya.. You promised an angsty OS last week.. Uss waqt it was around Banaras ka theme, but if you haven't started writing it, maybe you can have it around current situation, where she is ousted and is staying alone in the outhouse while Surya is missing her presence in the main house... smiley43

PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Gags05

Thank you for appreciating the OS smiley27

Dekhiye "Kaante nai Kante ye din, ye raat.. toh definitely hoga".. Maybe not in the timeline of the show, but once their Happily Ever After Begins, so maybe in our imagination afterward... smiley42

Someone said it earlier I think.. Maybe it was Sunaina... that the raw attraction between them, and especially the desire from Surya's end will be palpable..

The Anjali ka dream sequence itself had such scorching chemistry.. that it has high repeat value, inspite of Anjali harping at the top of her lungs in the background πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

(Let me say something, I have been meaning to say for sometime now... Agastya ka pyaar waise tha jaise wo sheetal chaandni jo raaton ko, hawa se khelte hue pardon se chaan ke aati hai aur, sukoon de jaati hai...

Surya ka pyaar is more like that baarish which you get after a very hot Sunny (πŸ˜‰) day.. That tapish it comes along with, leaving behind that saundhi si mitti ki khushboo, and serenity all around)

As SPR himself said.. Auggy was Ice and He is Fire πŸ”₯

Usse yaad aaya.. You promised an angsty OS last week.. Uss waqt it was around Banaras ka theme, but if you haven't started writing it, maybe you can have it around current situation, where she is ousted and is staying alone in the outhouse while Surya is missing her presence in the main house... smiley43

Arey yaar - With the show ending news sab enthu gaya paani main chappak. You know it hurts knowing the show is ending and I am just not able to get the feelings to pen down the angst wala OS. But since I promised I will try definitely. Agar bura hua toh it is because my feelings are all over the place. Pehle hi keh deti hoon.

Gags05 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PSharada

Arey yaar - With the show ending news sab enthu gaya paani main chappak. You know it hurts knowing the show is ending and I am just not able to get the feelings to pen down the angst wala OS. But since I promised I will try definitely. Agar bura hua toh it is because my feelings are all over the place. Pehle hi keh deti hoon.

I get it Sharada, it's a very upsetting notion, that a serial with such high potential is ending.. But what can we really do, rather than accepting it now..

My previous FF was written out of sheer frustration from everything... and somehow after I started writing it, and it became many more chapters than the original plan, I started feeling better about the whole thing...

So I guess yeah.. writing that FF and this OS did give me closure of sorts.. Maybe you also try writing your feelings via a OS and maybe it works out the same way for you.. πŸ€—