Surlie TS : RadhaRani ka Fangirl & her Ziddi Zamikand (Part 4 Updated) - Page 12

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gags05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: YourSia

Bold: Main bataati hu kya hua kal lol smiley37

I saw your tag & came running to read the update.. The moment I saw the title "Jalan", I knew who's jalan we're talking about smiley43

As I started reading the first paragraph, imlie standing in front of the mirror with flushed cheeks & a racing heart.. I was like, what did I miss.. Then it hit me.. I had skipped the previous two chapters. Went back and quickly read the whole thing. smiley36

I didn't mention how much I liked it because then my already lamba comment would have gotten more lamba.. But just know that I loved every chapter of your story.. Their progress has my entire smiley27

Good that you explained bro.. I was keeping a tab that you hadn't read part 3 ðŸĪŠðŸ˜‚

Isliye was pleasantly surprised when you read 4, and was like.. kahin skip toh nai kar diya 3rd part..smiley37

Sunaina7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Oh my god you really made my wish true. You gave me chaand and taara. I love you smiley27. And you made them twins. Tum puri ki puri cuteness ki dukaaan hai .

Coming to the story, this is how Surya Imlie story should have progressed. Thodi takraar, Thodi jalan ,khoob Sara pyaar aur khoob khoob Sara uhmm... ... content smiley43

The neck kiss gave me butterflies and made me shy imagining Sai Adrija enacting that part. Uff kash tum story writer hoti show ki. Also the last part about Surya carrying Imlie to bed felt so intense .

You have made me greedy for your writings but I won't force you. But do write whenever you feel motivated. Will be always here to appreciate you smiley31.

hurrom thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gags05

Yeah, happy ending is my thing..smiley31

Thank you for appreciating...

welcome.....smiley27

Word Count: 1

Gags05 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sunaina7

Oh my god you really made my wish true. You gave me chaand and taara. I love you smiley27. And you made them twins. Tum puri ki puri cuteness ki dukaaan hai .

Coming to the story, this is how Surya Imlie story should have progressed. Thodi takraar, Thodi jalan ,khoob Sara pyaar aur khoob khoob Sara uhmm... ... content smiley43

The neck kiss gave me butterflies and made me shy imagining Sai Adrija enacting that part. Uff kash tum story writer hoti show ki. Also the last part about Surya carrying Imlie to bed felt so intense .

You have made me greedy for your writings but I won't force you. But do write whenever you feel motivated. Will be always here to appreciate you smiley31.

You making me shy Sunaina...

https://tenor.com/bX9yl.gif

That kichen scene in the last chapter na? Yeah man, imagineeeee!!

Addy and Sai playing that part shall be quite hot hot ðŸĨĩ ðŸ”Ĩ

No but for real though.. That Epilogue was an after thought.. and it was majorly inspired and written for you..

Hamara Chaand Taara Sitara wale sapne waise toh pure hone se rahe 😂😅

1234212 thumbnail

You making me shy Sunaina...

https://tenor.com/bX9yl.gif

That kichen scene in the last chapter na? Yeah man, imagineeeee!!

Addy and Sai playing that part shall be quite hot hot ðŸĨĩ ðŸ”Ĩ

No but for real though.. That Epilogue was an after thought.. and it was majorly inspired and written for you..

You still in your FF world kya Gags??? No post for today's episode smiley39

Sunaina7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Never say Never 🙈

Jum jo expect karte hai Imlie show se woh kabhi nahi milta and we all have subconsciously accepted that we will never get chaand taara

so what if they surprise us by giving us something unexpected in form of chaand taara smiley43

Gags05 thumbnail

Originally posted by: YourSia

You still in your FF world kya Gags??? No post for today's episode smiley39

I actually skipped watching today's episode.. mann hi nai kiya... Aur ab toh shayad dekh bhi na paaun.. 😭

Gags05 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sunaina7

Never say Never 🙈

Jum jo expect karte hai Imlie show se woh kabhi nahi milta and we all have subconsciously accepted that we will never get chaand taara

so what if they surprise us by giving us something unexpected in form of chaand taara smiley43

Tumhare liye I hope, we get a good closure..

Chanda Taara na sahi.. ek Sitara bhi chalega ðŸĪŠðŸĨ°