Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: hurrom

Awesome...... smiley27 Ab sab writers kaha chup gaye the itne dinse..... But its ok....do write more when u guys get time.... Amazingly written..... smiley1

Thank you Hurrom for the kind words.

PSharada thumbnail

Originally posted by: s_kavya

This was Good Sharada we all loved how Surya stood up against his family for imlie in today's episode and frankly speaking really would like to see something like this happening like Surya and imlie living separately after Surya rescue Imlie from Amrit and then both start new journey away from reddy family drama.

Only Surya imlie story with bulbul wedding track. Surya already falling for imlie and now imlie too start develop those love wali feeling for him.. Some good moments .. As we know show don't have much time so its better to end with all good stuff in remaining time❤

Lovely write up sharada❤

Yes now I feel they are going to have only Surya - Imlie story with bulbul ka marriage track. I am glad that in today's episode Imlie went to Mami's house and then Mami made her leave the house as she did not want to have bulbul ka rishta get effected just like in my OS. I really hope we get some good moments before the show ends. And maybe 2 - 3 episodes of good married life for Surya - Imlie

PSharada thumbnail

Originally posted by: sai2311

You have captured the essence of Surya and Imlie so well. Imlie indeed feels that she is a responsibility being transferred from one person to another. Surya’s assurance is the only thing that will bring her out of this. Surya needs to tell her what this marriage means to him. Only then can they live a happy married life

Yes Imlie will never made an effort to save the relationship until she feels Surya is doing all this due to his responsibility and his guilt. Surya definitely needs to tell her that this marriage is for keeps but he is unable to confess it as he does not know how Imlie is going to take that confession. So he keeps on saying he is doing all this because he has promised his grandmother(which he again told in today's episode) and that unfortunately cements the opinion for Imlie that this is a marriage of compromise for Surya.

PSharada thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mrs_Darcy_Shree

Why can't Gul hire competent writers who can write a sensible and coherent storyline like you, Gags and Shreya do!

This OS is what we want to see happening in the show! smiley27 beautifully written, Sharada! Kudos!

Thanks Shree - getting this comment from you is really awesome. Yes Gul definitely needs a team of competent writers especially when we have such awesome leads who understand the nuances of their characters. I am really happy that at least my understanding of Surya and Imlie got shown on the screen in today's episode.

Sigh - I wish we had some more time for the show and the story.

joliefemme thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I read this during my lunch break today but could not get around to sharing my comments (work is crazy).

This was brilliant Sharada. You write so well. One of the best parts of the OS is your use of Telugu for Surya. It feels so nice to read the dialogues in Telugu. Plus you have understood the characters so perfectly. You exactly interpreted how the episode will play out. But this was way better than the writers could even come up with.

In the episode, Imlie going to Mami ka house, Surya told Imlie he will follow her to keep nazar on her, ready to walk out of the house for her and even told her she is no longer his responsibility. And ofc the way he keeps aserting she is his wife and he, her husband.

Aaj ka episode is exactly how your OS is so take a bow for being so accurate.

Friends Phoebe GIF - Friends Phoebe Mike GIFs

PSharada thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sunaina7

I just loved how Surya thrashed Tayi Amma and walked out of the house. Imlie feelings and reasonings are valid because of her painful life experiences. They have to find a middle ground for the marriage to work which I am sure they will find some day.

I will forever be Agastya- Imlie fangirl but Imlie deserves a peaceful and happy life which Surya companionship can give her.

Yes I would have been happy if the creatives had gotten Agastya back given that the actor was not quitting the show but it is what it is. I really hope the writers will at least give a decent end and a happy ending to the love story of Surya and Imlie.

And yes both Imlie and Surya have to find a middle ground to make this marriage work and hopefully the last 1 month we will have focus on that instead of the boring Reddy drama.

PSharada thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gags05

First of all toh I absolutely adore you guys.. The ones who always keep on accepting my demands for OS, and then the serve it eventually gives..

So @Sharada, @Shree and @Shreya : Thankoo dil se.. smiley31

Coming to the story.. You really do well with Angst yaar Sharada.. The characterization was quite apt as per the current storyline.. I can see Imlie not fighting for the relationship, of-course, she won't.. why should she..

After Agastya left, and even Daadi amma got her married against her will, she doesn't want to become a burden for another person., And given Surya anways had to also forgo his first love (That's another point that Anjali is totally undeserving of his lovesmiley36), Imlie is bound to feel resistant towards thinking that this is gonna last..

You know what, while reading the later part of your story where he confronts her, I legit got reminded of IPK.. The sequence where Anjali di is upset with Khushi for breaking her marriage, and its 10 days left for Khushi & Arnav's contract marriage to get over.. so she decides to leave Raizada house... And when Arnav realizes what's going inside his mad wife's mind, he decides to pull out all kinds of weird tricks like threatening to even get Khushi & her family vacated from their house etc.. , and the angst served... Oh How Much it served!

This one right here.. was very much on that note..

Thanks for this beautiful piece Sharada.. smiley31

Thank you for your wonderful comment. I so wish we had time and the writers were invested in exploring the relationship between Surya and Imlie because they do have potential for being fiery angsty couple. Unfortunately the writers made a khichdi of everything and that is why we are getting this incoherent narrative. Sigh - It is what it is - I really am hoping for a good happy end for the couple. Bas aur kuch nahin chahiye. Gul has really robbed the fandom twice in this Gen - Once by killing Agastya and second by giving a rushed ending for Surya - Imlie.

I am glad you liked the story.

PSharada thumbnail

Originally posted by: LKashish

Yaar! If only we get angst like this in the upcoming storyline!

Your inclusion of telugu with translations 🤌🏼✨

I’m so glad the writer in you has taken the chance to pen down these words ❤️

Yeah Telugu being a language I know and I am familiar with I had to write Surya's dialogues in Telugu. I am happy that at least the writers showed a part of this in today's episode. I will take that and be happy.

Thank you Kashish for your words. I am no writer but Angst is what draws me and I hope I was able to do justice here.

PSharada thumbnail

Originally posted by: joliefemme

I read this during my lunch break today but could not get around to sharing my comments (work is crazy).

This was brilliant Sharada. You write so well. One of the best parts of the OS is your use of Telugu for Surya. It feels so nice to read the dialogues in Telugu. Plus you have understood the characters so perfectly. You exactly interpreted how the episode will play out. But this was way better than the writers could even come up with.

In the episode, Imlie going to Mami ka house, Surya told Imlie he will follow her to keep nazar on her, ready to walk out of the house for her and even told her she is no longer his responsibility. And ofc the way he keeps aserting she is his wife and he, her husband.

Aaj ka episode is exactly how your OS is so take a bow for being so accurate.

Friends Phoebe GIF - Friends Phoebe Mike GIFs

Yeah I was also really happy when I saw Imlie coming to Mami's house and Mami throwing Imlie out the next morning due to her fear that Bulbul ka rishta na toot jaaye. And the ending conversation between Surya and Imlie was done well.

Imlie is going to not put in efforts in this relationship until she knows for sure that this is for the keeps. I so wish Surya confesses his feelings to her but I feel they will stretch this track till the last week of telecast. In the last week we are going to have a rushed confession and then the show will end. Sigh - If only we had more time. Surya and Imlie had so much potential for angst - the writers literally screwed the story.