Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 4 months ago

What a beautiful story. You have penned down both Imlie and Surya ka relationship ups and downs so perfectly.

Surya being angry that Imlie doubted on his character twice - did not even want to stay in the same room as her.

Imlie - Akad izzazat nahin deti for her to accept that she was wrong in putting those character allegations on Surya. But yes she did miss her problem ke pakoda Rowdy Reddy so she planned and got him back to her room. She also is possessive and even though she says that she does not feel bad that Surya is working with Anjali, andar hi andar maari jaa rahi thi until Surya came back to their room.

Arjun - Got to say he is the cutest devar and I loved the way he is there to help his bhabhi.

And the last scene of Surya helping Imlie wear the body chains - Sigh are we even going to get a scene like that. At least wear na sahi let them show the FL being sexy and charming. Don't know how they are putting Imlie in that ghost waale Anarkalis and that too in this heat.

Are we getting any more updates ? Maybe Imlie realizing that she is falling for Surya and accepting that she has moved on in her life. Awesome writing.

And you tell me you are not a writer - Like Really

https://tenor.com/view/im-not-falling-for-that-again-miriam-maisel-rachel-brosnahan-the-marvelous-mrs-maisel-im-not-getting-fooled-again-gif-25045483

sai2311 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Gags, episode na aane ke dukh/ Khushi mein ek aur Chapter toh banta hai

Gags05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: PSharada

What a beautiful story. You have penned down both Imlie and Surya ka relationship ups and downs so perfectly.

Surya being angry that Imlie doubted on his character twice - did not even want to stay in the same room as her.

Imlie - Akad izzazat nahin deti for her to accept that she was wrong in putting those character allegations on Surya. But yes she did miss her problem ke pakoda Rowdy Reddy so she planned and got him back to her room. She also is possessive and even though she says that she does not feel bad that Surya is working with Anjali, andar hi andar maari jaa rahi thi until Surya came back to their room.

Arjun - Got to say he is the cutest devar and I loved the way he is there to help his bhabhi.

And the last scene of Surya helping Imlie wear the body chains - Sigh are we even going to get a scene like that. At least wear na sahi let them show the FL being sexy and charming. Don't know how they are putting Imlie in that ghost waale Anarkalis and that too in this heat.

Are we getting any more updates ? Maybe Imlie realizing that she is falling for Surya and accepting that she has moved on in her life. Awesome writing.

And you tell me you are not a writer - Like Really

https://tenor.com/view/im-not-falling-for-that-again-miriam-maisel-rachel-brosnahan-the-marvelous-mrs-maisel-im-not-getting-fooled-again-gif-25045483

Thank you so much Sharada for this review 🥰🙏

Honestly, I had penned this down cos I really felt quite low after watching that slap by Imlie.. And though I do get the place she is coming from, that was really uncalled for..

And while it was supposed to be an OS, ended up being a 4 chapters kinda story..

The thing with these two people is that while in the show, their progress is anyways at snail's pace, even while writing this story, I was struggling to write some budding romance. I didn't want it to be too fast, cos you know, of the entire history, and even while writing that body-chain sequence, I was wondering how to make it not cringey...

Isliye not possible, to write anything further on this one at least.. If I really get to it, it will end up becoming a novel rather..and itna patience nai hai 😂

But definitely,.. This was fun.. will try something else for sure, if I get any good inspiration from the show in the upcoming episodes 🤟

Gags05 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sai2311

Gags, episode na aane ke dukh/ Khushi mein ek aur Chapter toh banta hai

Kal tumne hi toh kaha tha, aur kamchori karenge toh SPR ke saath berozgar ho jaaenge 😂

No, but for real though... Aaj office jaakar majdoori karne wala din hai.. Hardly slept last night.. It's gonna be a long day.. 😭

Hoping the episode today, gives some good NSP smiley42

sai2311 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Gags05

Kal tumne hi toh kaha tha, aur kamchori karenge toh SPR ke saath berozgar ho jaaenge 😂

No, but for real though... Aaj office jaakar majdoori karne wala din hai.. Hardly slept last night.. It's gonna be a long day.. 😭

Hoping the episode today, gives some good NSP smiley42

Actually thoda kaam kar lete hai. Hume konsi Tai amma paalegi.
Gags05 thumbnail

Originally posted by: s_kavya

Bhai You are rising my expectations about Surya imlie writing such stuff that chain partsmiley43smiley43

Someone send this to writers and tell them to add this scene smiley42

Beautiful write Up Gags ... Aur bhi mangta humkosmiley42smiley9

https://tenor.com/en-AU/view/kitty-paws-highkitten-mdmacat-cat-gif-14470251503328755319

Thanks Kavya.. Tum hawt hawt SPR ki pics share karte raho AT me..

Maybe something gives me an idea 😂😂

hurrom thumbnail

Amazing.....awesome.....aaj episode ka WU nahi mila....but ye to episode sebhi acca hain.....you r an amazing writer.....do write more if u have time... smiley1

Dvls thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Wow 😍 so good. Nice story and ending dialogue of Surya is so good. I hope this type of scene we will get in our show.

When I read the pest control, I remembered Amma and Farhad of Sai's first show and that scene 😀😀😍.

We hope for another OS from you❤️.

Gags05 thumbnail

Originally posted by: hurrom

Amazing.....awesome.....aaj episode ka WU nahi mila....but ye to episode sebhi acca hain.....you r an amazing writer.....do write more if u have time... smiley1

Thank you.. Thank you.. smiley31

Gags05 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dvls

Wow 😍 so good. Nice story and ending dialogue of Surya is so good. I hope this type of scene we will get in our show.

When I read the pest control, I remembered Amma and Farhad of Sai's first show and that scene 😀😀😍.

We hope for another OS from you❤️.

Hahahaha yeah Ren also said the same thing about pest control.. but mujhe honestly yaad nai tha . smiley36