SurLie OS : Bheegi Bheegi Raaton me

Gags05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 months ago

Prologue

In the bustling streets of Purvaiya, where shadows whispered tales of both heroism and villainy, stood Surya Pratap Reddy, a cop with a heart of gold and a passion for justice that burned brighter than the midday sun (his namesake smiley9). Married to Imlie, a spirited journalist with a nose for trouble, their union was an unexpected twist of fate that blossomed from a turbulent beginning into a love as fierce as the storms that swept through their town.

Amidst the chaos and danger that surrounds them, Surya and Imlie find solace in each other's arms. From stolen moments of passion in the dead of night to quiet evenings spent reminiscing about the future they hope to build together, their bond only grows stronger with each passing day.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Distance makes the heart grow fonder

Surya had been working on a case for the last 2 months, far away from Purvaiya and his lovely wife. And with an excitement and happiness which knew no bounds, he decided to surprise Imlie by reaching early by an entire week.

Surya's heart raced with anticipation as he approached his home. It had been two long months since he last held Imlie in his arms, two months since he felt the warmth of her smile and the softness of her touch. He had missed her more than words could express, and now, finally, he was home.

With a quiet sigh of relief, Surya slipped the key into the lock and turned it slowly, savoring the moment before he pushed open the door. The soft glow of the moonlight spilled into the hall, casting shadows across the floor as he stepped inside. Thanking his lucky stars, that it was quite late and almost everyone would be asleep by now, Surya tried to tip toe and head towards his room. But as he made his way further into the mansion, a faint sound caught his attention—a sound that filled his heart with both joy and longing.

It was the sound of Imlie singing an old Bollywood song, soft and melodic,drifting from the kitchen down the hall. Surya's lips curled into a smile as he followed the sound, his heart pounding in his chest with every step.

As he reached the doorway to the kitchen, Surya paused, taking a moment to savour the sight before him. There, bathed in the warm glow of the overhead light,stood Imlie, her back turned to him as she moved around gracefully.

She was wearing one of his favorite red chiffon sarees, the one with the sleeveless blouse and her hair was pulled back in a messy bun, strands of dark hair framing her face in a halo of softness.

And most damning of all, that accessory, the one which still makes him week in the knees, the body chain, hanging loosely around her slender frame. Surya's breath caught in his throat as he watched her, his heart swelling with love and admiration.

For a moment, he simply stood there, content to drink in the sight of his wife as she went about her work, and singing, “Bheegi Bheegi raaton me, aise barsaaton me.. ”. But then, as if sensing his presence, Imlie turned around, her eyes widening in surprise as she caught sight of him standing in the doorway.

"Surya!"she exclaimed, a wide smile spreading across her face as she rushed forward to greet him. "What are you doing here? I thought you weren't coming back until next week!"

Surya chuckled softly as he pulled her into his arms, reveling in the feel of her warm embrace. "I couldn't wait any longer," he confessed, pressing a gentle kiss to her forehead. "I missed you too much."

Imlie's eyes sparkled with delight as she looked up at him, her fingers tangling in the fabric of his shirt. "I missed you too," she whispered, her voice barely above a whisper. "But I'm glad you're here now."

Leaning in close, his lips brushing against her neck in a feather light caress, Surya's voice was barely a whisper as he murmured, "May I steal a kiss, wifey?"

Imlie's breath caught in her throat, her pulse quickening at the request. With a shy smile, she nodded, her eyes sparkling with love and desire.They melted into each other's embrace, their love radiating in the quiet stillness of their kitchen.

Imlie, broke the kiss, and tried to voice out her fear of someone catching them in the kitchen like this. But before she could say anything, Surya silenced his gorgeous wife with another fleeting kiss, and lifted her up and took her to their bedroom.

As the soft glow of the moonlight, bathed their room in an ethereal shimmering glow, and a soft drizzle started outside, Surya drew Imlie close, his touch gentle yet filled with a fiery passion that ignited her soul.

With a tender caress, he traced the contours of her body, starting from her face and moving slowly across, his fingertips lingering on her skin as if committing every curve to memory.

And she, with her eyes alight with passion, ran her fingers through his hair, and pulled him much closer, her lips seeking his in a fervent dance of desire.

With whispered words of love and longing, Surya and Imlie waltzed through their lovemaking, their hearts beating as one in the silent symphony of their passion. And as they melted into each other's embrace, they knew that their love would endure through every trial and tribulation, a beacon of light guiding them through the darkest of nights.

Romance of the wet sari: best moments - Hindustan Times

----------------------------------------------------The End---------------------------------------------

Edited by Gags05 - 4 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

joliefemme thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Wow Gags. Tumne kal dream dekha aur yaha hume OS mil gaya. As always you write so brilliantly the writers of the show could never.

Anyway, I would love if they show us some nice post confession moments and Imlie being a reporter in the show. Like a good proper end (if chand sitaare get added then nothing like it). If not, tum toh ho hi epilogue likh dena smiley31

sai2311 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Gags, I am already waiting for the writers to steal some bits from your earlier OS. And with this I am getting even more greedy. How do you write so well bro!!! Such a simple yet beautiful scene. smiley27

Sunaina7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

It was amazing Gags. Romance set up in dark nights with rainy moments are my favorites . Imlie in red chiffon saree would have been literal goddess . I Could totally envision an eager Surya tip- toeing through the hallways to unite with his beautiful wife. The choice of words in describing their love making was sheer class

Gags05 thumbnail

Thankoo Thankoo smiley43

@Ren- Haan matlab show me toh kuch haasil ho na raha.. Hum khayali pulao toh bana hi sakte hai.. smiley36

@Stuti - Shukriyaa ❤️

So many unfulfilled wishes we all have.. Kya karein.. 🙆

@Sunaina - Hai na? hamari Imlie ke liye at least ek chiffon saree toh banti hai yaar.. 🤗

@Kashish - replying to ur comment in AT.. At this point in my story, the body chain is its own character 🤣😂

s_kavya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

*Blush Blush*smiley43 ahh that was surely blush worthy those words you wrote for there romance were actually playing a picture in this reader's mind🤩

Imlie in red saree uff Obviously how will Surya controlsmiley2

Such an beautiful write up Gags😍 keep writing bro smiley9

Gags05 thumbnail

Originally posted by: s_kavya

*Blush Blush*smiley43 ahh that was surely blush worthy those words you wrote for there romance were actually playing a picture in this reader's mind🤩

Imlie in red saree uff Obviously how will Surya controlsmiley2

Such an beautiful write up Gags😍 keep writing bro smiley9

Thanks Kavya smiley31

Inspiration ki baat hai yaar.. I need to wake up with more such interesting dreams 😉 😂

LKashish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Bhaisaab! Kya aag laga di hayyeee!!! 🔥

I just finished reading it. I had to pause when they left the kitchen because I couldn't stop myself from smiling hard.

I really love your choice of words to describe their lovemaking, beautiful yet not too smutty.

Dil jeet liya yaar!!! 🫴🏻❤️

Gags05 thumbnail

Originally posted by: LKashish

Bhaisaab! Kya aag laga di hayyeee!!! 🔥

I just finished reading it. I had to pause when they left the kitchen because I couldn't stop myself from smiling hard.

I really love your choice of words to describe their lovemaking, beautiful yet not too smutty.

Dil jeet liya yaar!!! 🫴🏻❤️

Yayyiye .. you liked 🤗

Matlab, you have somewhere accepted SurLie as a couple now smiley9

Haan yaar I can't write smut.. but padne me, it's fun 😉

Mrs_Darcy_Shree thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Bhagwan kare tum aise haseen sapne roz dekho and humein aise awesome OS roz milein!

Had a really bad day at work but reading this while returning home just made me smile wide and forget about the nonsense from minutes back... Dil-jigar-jaan sab lelo, humri Pagli Panipuri!! ❤️

https://tenor.com/lSVT8HCM0Ia.gif