Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gags05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: LKashish

I keep forgetting to check the other threads, can’t believe I almost missed out on a new chapter.

When I tell you that you made me feel shy whilst reading this, wow 🤌🏼✨

I could literally hear Sonali’s voice in my head that’s how good you were at portraying her character.

We are not going to get romance of this calibre in the show unfortunately, which is why you will now be carrying the weight of our hopes 😂

Kya mast likha tumne, yeh baarish mein garmi mili humko 🔥

Dhanyawadam..

Means a lot, coming from you.. smiley43

@bold- Honestly, I don't know what and who can make Imlie move on.. Jiss speed se show ja raha hai, I am very much clueless, isliye I thought Sonali or daadiamma could come the closest to it..

Gags05 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mrs_Darcy_Shree

Isi baat pe baarish mein dance n garmi mein ice cream sharing type scenes bhi dedo gags smiley2smiley36smiley43

Haan farmaish karte raho bas... jo mil raha hai, usme santusht na hona tum log...smiley36

Mera dimaag ka dahi ho gaya hai, bhai ye 2 chapters likhte likhte..

On a side note: What kind of ice-cream sharing? The Christian Grey & Anastasia one? smiley43

smiley9

.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

As I was reading this, I was imagining everything happening with the biggest grin on my face. Oh my goodness, if this happened in the show then I for show will melt like the titanic iceberg smiley43smiley43

You cannot leave us hanging like this, when is the next chapter coming!

Mrs_Darcy_Shree thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Gags05

Haan farmaish karte raho bas... jo mil raha hai, usme santusht na hona tum log...smiley36

Mera dimaag ka dahi ho gaya hai, bhai ye 2 chapters likhte likhte..

On a side note: What kind of ice-cream sharing? The Christian Grey & Anastasia one? smiley43

smiley9

Arre main toh innocent si ice cream date ki baat kar rahi thi... Sunil-Anna in Kabhi Haan Kabhi Naa type... Tum to alag hi dagariya pakad li... smiley43

Rain dance has to be sizzling though smiley43

joliefemme thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Arre main toh innocent si ice cream date ki baat kar rahi thi... Sunil-Anna in Kabhi Haan Kabhi Naa type... Tum to alag hi dagariya pakad li... smiley43

When is ice cream sharing ever innocent. Jao vlog wapas dekh ke aao smiley43smiley43

PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9

WOW - what was this. I loved reading these 2 chapters. The way you showed the growth in both the characters and the slight seduction that is at play when Imlie and Surya are coming close - Superb.

Loved reading the intimate Haldi by Surya - Imlie and then both of them sleeping on the same bed. Kaash ki we get something like that in our show.

And now Surya is ready to help him wife dress up also. Nice. Can't wait to see the flirty Surya Reddy at the Mehendi and Sangeet function.

Loved reading the conversation between Sonali and Imlie. I really miss that character. The PH should have at least retained Sonali in the show. Sonali moving on with Amar would have been so nice. Sigh - missed opportunity by the writers.

Will be waiting for the next updates. Update soon.

CaptDeadpool007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Loving your series. Keep it up.

s_kavya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Waah waah i m liking this Surya is obsessed with imliie Ki Kamariyasmiley43

Hayee that Haldi part kamar pe haldi lagana is quite unique i like itsmiley9

https://tenor.com/en-AU/view/i-like-it-gif-10122842

And that bedroom scene uff bhai Surya's flirt is making me blush.. Imlie ka kya haal hota hogasmiley36smiley43

And and Surya imlie and black🤩 and again kamarbandh😍 ye wala Surya is mast jho imlie ki bolti band kar deta Hai.. Now can you pls make him do her bolti band with some other tecnic Iykyksmiley43smiley36

Loved the updates gags.. Keep giving us such fun light hearted yet romantic undates smiley9

Edited by s_kavya - 4 months ago
Gags05 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Prometheus.

As I was reading this, I was imagining everything happening with the biggest grin on my face. Oh my goodness, if this happened in the show then I for show will melt like the titanic iceberg smiley43smiley43

You cannot leave us hanging like this, when is the next chapter coming!

Thank you so much Illyria.. smiley31

Now I am wondering, agar this made you melt, I must have really written something.. smiley36

No but for real, the need to pen down all of this, stemmed from the frustration of not able to see any organic growth in their story so far.. as you mentioned sometime back, one step ahead, and two steps back.. Hoping that they do get to show something really good now, it's about time..

@bold- I think there will be 2 more chapters as the next part 4, and then I shall end it.. Do share some ideas, if you would like to see anything..

Gags05 thumbnail

Surya Pratap Reddy doesn't do innocent bruh!smiley37

Can't promise rain dance in this story so far.. tum aur Shreya kyun nai try karte.. smiley9