Chalte Chalte Yun Hi Koi Mil Gaya - Surlie OS.

PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 4 months ago

Story starts after Imlie is thrown out of the house and Surya comes to know about it.

############################

Imlie was devastated when she was thrown out. She could not believe the anger and hatred Tayiamma and others harbored against her. She hated that they did not even give her a chance to clarify her position and immediately thought the worst of her. What do they think of her ? A woman who goes around trapping rich men for money ? And the audacity of them to say that she is someone who has no character. That insult Imlie could not tolerate.

After her babu passed away, she was content in living her remainder of the life by being his widow. She never wanted to be married but then Dadiya thought that she needed someone to look after and so she forced Surya to marry her. Maybe Dadiya was compensating for wrongly judging her. She never wanted to marry Surya but the Benaras trip has been an eye opener. She had a chance to observe Surya from the close quarters. He is a man of commitment and the way he felt guilty when he was showing Agastya ka last video call, Imlie had stopped blaming Surya for the untimely death of her babu. Maybe it was not meant to be - Maybe Agastya and her were meant to meet up and then go their separate ways and she was supposed to move on.

For once Imlie was really angry on her Radha Rani. She has been a devotee of Radha Rani for so long - as long as she remembered. Her adopted mother Meera always used to make her look at the positives in life by saying - Aage ki kahani jaane Radha Rani and she has always trusted Radha Rani to be her savior. But they say right - once bitten twice shy. After having heard all the insults that were heaped on Imlie today, something broke in her and she just did not have it in her to fight for her happiness.

Imlie walked away and went to the only place which offered some solace to her even in her difficult times - her Mama/Mami’s house.

Mami :- Yeh Imaliya, Kya hua. You came here with all your luggage suddenly. Kuch hua toh nahin na. Dekh pehle hi keh de rahe hain. Bulbul is getting married in a week and I don’t want anyone to point fingers on you during the marriage.

Bulbul :- Offo tum bhi na amma - Bas peche hi pad jaati ho. Imaliya came because she wants to spend time with me.

Imlie just did not know what to answer and just nodded her head. They did not need to know that she is now thrown out of her house again for the umpteenth time. She immediately changed in the house salwar suit and started to do work in the house. After all, shaadi ka ghar means there are so many things to be taken care of and Imlie was never the one who kept on wallowing in self pity. She will figure out what to do next after Bulbul is safely married and sent off to her sasural. Till then no one needs to know the truth.

Surya came by the house and got to know the whole hungama that happened. He was beyond furious. How dare they insult his wife and then throw her out. And on top of it his mother was callously saying that she might have gone to the bar. As if young girls have the dreams of becoming a bar singer from childhood. He knows what all Imlie went through in her life - thanks to Agastya telling him the truth and then Sonali didi filling in about Agastya - Imlie ka marriage and how they fell in love with each other during their contract marriage phase.

Surya knew that Imlie went through all the dangers to save Agastya - to the extent of agreeing to fake marry Vishwa if that meant she could save the man she loved from falsely getting implicated in a hit and run case. But of course Surya never mentioned any of this to the family. There is no need for the family to know that Imlie did a fake engagement with Vishwa on top of a contract marriage to Agastya.

But now he was livid. How dare they insult Imlie and throw her out of the house. Tayiamma was firm that Imlie would not come back to the house.

Tayiamma :- Surya chudu nanna, nenu chepedi vinu (Surya my child, listen to what I am saying). She is not the correct girl for you. She is a person who can sell her everything for money. You definitely deserve someone better than her.

That was it. The bad mouthing and putting down of Imlie has been happening for so long. Surya just couldn’t listen to it. He had patience only so much.

Surya :- Really Tayiamma. You think Imlie is not correct for me. Do you even know what all she did for the ones she loved ? You are right Tayiamma. Imlie is someone who is above and beyond my means. She is one who knows how to love selflessly. She is the one who did not hesitate to become a bar singer if that meant earning some extra money to save her nephew’s life. She is the one who married Agastya as that was the only means to get 5 lakhs for her nephew’s surgery. And you are saying she is someone who can sell her everything for money.

Surya :- You know what - I would be lucky if Imlie deems me worthy enough that she would sell her everything for me. I would feel the most luckiest man if she considers me worthy of her. Ediantaa aanavasaram - Taanu naa bharya(all this is meaningless - she is my wife) and I need to get her to be with me. I have taken the vows of marriage with all my heart and I intend to honor them till I am alive. Taanu ekkado Nenu aakade (Where she is, that’s where I will be)

Surya walked out of the house. This is it. For the first time he felt as if he was doing something correct and as long as his heart stays true to its calling, he knows he will be just fine.

Luckily Bulbul in her excitement called Surya and mentioned that Imlie was staying at their house. Surya was overcome with relief that Imlie was safe and with her family.

Edited by PSharada - 4 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PSharada thumbnail

Surya went to Mami’s place as soon as he could. He wanted to talk to Imlie as soon as he could. Definitely Imlie might have felt bad for what his family told her.

Surya :- Namaste Mamiji. Imlie hain ?

Mami :- Arey Damadji - aayeye aap kab aaye. Imaliya Oh Imaliya dekho toh kon aaya hain. Damad babu ke liye thoda chai nasta toh lekar aao.

Imlie could not believe her Mami’s voice. Surya is here. Her heart started racing. Why did he come here ? She was conflicted as to what to say or talk to Surya. But nevertheless Mami and her insistence made her come to Surya with chai and snacks.

Imlie(not even looking at Surya) :- Take this. Mami wanted you to have chai and snacks.

Surya who was looking at Imlie was disappointed. He was expecting Imlie to at least talk to him, tell him her hurt and wounded feelings. But this Imlie was not the one who came with him in the car in the morning. This is the Imlie he met in the beginning - the stoic Imlie who hardly showed emotions on her face.

Surya :- Imlie listen to me. I have requested Tripathi to find me a house on rent and he already has short listed 2 of the houses. They are small 2 bedroom houses and see whichever one you like and we can put down the rent deposit and move in tomorrow itself.

Imlie :- Kahe - Why are you renting out new house? You live in the Chaudhary mansion right. So why do you want to rent a small house again.

Surya :- No Imlie. I am not going to live in Chaudhary mansion now. That was my house but not now, not when my wife is not welcomed there. I am going to stay where my wife stays and as a husband it is my duty to provide a good house to you.

This was it. The one thing Imlie hated the most - The feeling of being a responsibility that has to be taken care of. For god’s sake she can fight her own battles. She did not like to be passed around like some parcel and she definitely did not like Surya leaving house on her account.

Imlie :- pagala gaye ho kya ? I don’t need your help and I definitely am not a parcel that is going to be passed around. Anyway I got the admit card and I can finish my studies and be independent. Anyway your family does not approve of me as your wife so you can move on and I wouldn’t feel bad. Why did you even leave your house and come here.

Surya who was running high on emotions just couldn’t take it from Imlie. A man has only so much patience and Surya’s patience was long gone after the fight with his family members and here Imlie is being as obstinate as she could

Surya :- Lolli aaputava - Naaku emi cheyaalo telusu. (stop your nonsense. I know what to do)

Imlie :- Kitni baar kaha hain - woh lollypop hota hain. And humka kuch samajh nahin aaya.

Surya :- Yes you wouldn’t understand as you have no brains to understand. Why can’t you understand that I want to be with you, to give you the support as a husband.

Imlie :- And how many times I have to tell you. I don’t need your sympathy. I don’t need the duties and the responsibility feelings from your side.

Surya (puts his hands on Imlie’s shoulders and pulls her a little closer and then looking passionately at Imlie) :- Imlie I totally get it if you don’t want to fight for our relationship. But I am not like you. I have married you in all good faith and I have promised to support you when I took the marital vows. I have no intention to dishonor my vows. I will stay with you and I will keep on supporting you.

Imlie (jerking off Surya’s hold):- Aur kitni baar eshaan ginaoge, Nahi chahiye humka eshaan. Nahi chahiye humka aur badnaami aur Nahi chahiye humka aur aapmaan.

Surya (thinking) :- Finally. Here she is - the fighter Imlie. Finally the hurt of a wife is speaking. She was hurt that she was insulted and I was not there to protect her. But I can not be soft with her as she needs some strong reassurance that she is not a burden for me.

Surya :- Who the hell said anything about favors or responsibility. Listen Imlie you are my wife and I am your husband. Tum chahe maano ya na maano. And I am not going to leave you. You might not fight for the relationship but I will fight for my relationships till I am alive with my last breath. I am not giving up on this relationship and I will fight you if you try to give it up so easily. Samjhe. And I am fighting anyone who comes to destroy my relationship even if it is my own family. That is the reason I left them because when they insulted you they insulted me too.

Surya :- I am staying here today with you and tomorrow you are coming with me to have a look at the houses. Whichever one you like we are moving in by tomorrow evening. And you are my wife and I am sure as hell staying with you and no you can not run away from me. You can be angry with me and I get that but I will strive to remove your sadness and resolve your complaints. But running away from me is not an option. Surya is a fire and I am equally strong in my convictions. So trust me biwi - you ain’t going anywhere without me.

Saying that Surya walked off to talk with Tripathi and have a first look at the houses Tripathi had found out for them. He is walking out with his wife for a new beginning and he wanted the beginning to be as good as he can make it for her.

Meanwhile Imlie stood there rooted to her spot. She just could not believe what Surya said. All this time she was feeling that this relationship was suffocating Surya and his family members so part of her did not even want to fight for her happiness. She preferred walking off instead. But never in her wildest dreams she expected what Surya said right now.

Imlie (thinking) :- Hey Radha Rani - yeh kaisi kahani. Surya is so very serious about this relationship. Can I even dream that this relationship would last ? I am after all the most unlucky one. What to do now ? Should I accept Surya’s help in the relationship and see where it takes us? He is not as bad as I thought he was earlier. Maybe this was a beginning of something different. Aage ki kahani jaane Radha Rani.

PSharada thumbnail

So this was my one shot on Imlie walking off and Surya coming to get her back. For me I purposefully changed the storyline as for me Bar Singer Imlie always belonged to Agastya. This Imlie will go to Mama Mami's house and study to be independent rather than bow down to Amrit's blackmail.

And as far as my reading of the characters goes - Imlie will always try to resist Surya as she feels that whatever he is doing is with a sense of responsibility and guilt. The day Surya insists that he is in this relationship apni marzi se and he intends to honor his vows for a life time that is when Imlie will melt for him. Imlie is like the cat who got scarred for life after tasting hot milk accidentally once. So she will never weave any dreams or have any hopes of happily married life until she knows that this relationship is not a fleeting one and is for keeps.

Surya walking off the house - the house that raised him when he was found beside a garbage bin and asserting that he will forever be with her as he is her husband will finally give Imlie the push to dream about a happy marriage and only then Imlie will even start putting her efforts in this relationship. My honest 2 cents. This is only one shot so please no epilogues. I suck at writing mushy stuff.

https://tenor.com/view/thats-all-folks-gif-10677120

@Gags05 - Lo bhai I have fulfilled my promise.

hurrom thumbnail

Awesome...... smiley27 Ab sab writers kaha chup gaye the itne dinse..... But its ok....do write more when u guys get time.... Amazingly written..... smiley1

s_kavya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

This was Good Sharad we all loved how Surya stood up against his family for imlie in today's episode and frankly speaking really would like to see something like this happening like Surya and imlie living separately after Surya rescue Imlie from Amrit and then both start new journey away from reddy family drama.

Only Surya imlie story with bulbul wedding track. Surya already falling for imlie and now imlie too start develop those love wali feeling for him.. Some good moments .. As we know show don't have much time so its better to end with all good stuff in remaining time❤

Lovely write up sharada❤

sai2311 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

You have captured the essence of Surya and Imlie so well. Imlie indeed feels that she is a responsibility being transferred from one person to another. Surya’s assurance is the only thing that will bring her out of this. Surya needs to tell her what this marriage means to him. Only then can they live a happy married life

Mrs_Darcy_Shree thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Why can't Gul hire competent writers who can write a sensible and coherent storyline like you, Gags and Shreya do!

This OS is what we want to see happening in the show! smiley27 beautifully written, Sharada! Kudos!

Edited by Mrs_Darcy_Shree - 4 months ago
Sunaina7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

I just loved how Surya thrashed Tayi Amma and walked out of the house. Imlie feelings and reasonings are valid because of her painful life experiences. They have to find a middle ground for the marriage to work which I am sure they will find some day.

I will forever be Agastya- Imlie fangirl but Imlie deserves a peaceful and happy life which Surya companionship can give her.

Gags05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

First of all toh I absolutely adore you guys.. The ones who always keep on accepting my demands for OS, and then the serve it eventually gives..

So @Sharada, @Shree and @Shreya : Thankoo dil se.. smiley31

Coming to the story.. You really do well with Angst yaar Sharada.. The characterization was quite apt as per the current storyline.. I can see Imlie not fighting for the relationship, of-course, she won't.. why should she..

After Agastya left, and even Daadi amma got her married against her will, she doesn't want to become a burden for another person., And given Surya anways had to also forgo his first love (That's another point that Anjali is totally undeserving of his lovesmiley36), Imlie is bound to feel resistant towards thinking that this is gonna last..

You know what, while reading the later part of your story where he confronts her, I legit got reminded of IPK.. The sequence where Anjali di is upset with Khushi for breaking her marriage, and its 10 days left for Khushi & Arnav's contract marriage to get over.. so she decides to leave Raizada house... And when Arnav realizes what's going inside his mad wife's mind, he decides to pull out all kinds of weird tricks like threatening to even get Khushi & her family vacated from their house etc.. , and the angst served... Oh How Much it served!

This one right here.. was very much on that note..

Thanks for this beautiful piece Sharada.. smiley31

LKashish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Yaar! If only we get angst like this in the upcoming storyline!

Your inclusion of telugu with translations 🤌🏼✨

I’m so glad the writer in you has taken the chance to pen down these words ❤️