Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gags05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 months ago

Acha guys.. I was wondering.. If the fan in me, has to feel at peace, and the show is doing absolutely nothing to make it better, I might actually write some more chapters to this Surylie FF😜

(It was supposed to be an OS, and look what y'all made me do 😂)

I am still contemplating, but let's see.. 

Any possible things that you would like to see?

Also, tell me, will it be cringey to read about some budding feelings from Imlie's end too? Cos the show has almost platonic relationship so far... Hence I don't know, if we are all there yet..

joliefemme thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Gags05

Acha guys.. I was wondering.. If the fan in me, has to feel at peace, and the show is doing absolutely nothing to make it better, I might actually write some more chapters to this Surylie FF😜

Also, tell me, will it be cringey to read about some budding feelings from Imlie's end too? Cos the show has almost platonic relationship so far... Hence I don't know, if we are all there yet..

Neki n ask ask smiley31

YourSia thumbnail

OHH LORD.. WHY ARE YOU EVEN WONDERING.. 

Show mein toh 🔔 mil raha hai kuch.. likh do yaar thoda romance.. Ankhein taras gayi hai smiley19

Also, since you asked for suggestions..Mine would be, if you can show Bulbul's shaadi sequence with SurLie ka budding romance in the BG. I mean, romance in shaadi wala ghar hits different smiley43

But again.. It's upto you.. Tumhe jaisa sahi lage likhdo.. I know you won't disappoint us at all Gagsssmiley42

You got me soooo excited!!!!! smiley41

https://tenor.com/bjOYi.gifp

Gags05 thumbnail

Originally posted by: YourSia

OHH LORD.. WHY ARE YOU EVEN WONDERING.. 

Show mein toh 🔔 mil raha hai kuch.. likh do yaar thoda romance.. Ankhein taras gayi hai smiley19

Also, since you asked for suggestions..Mine would be, if you can show Bulbul's shaadi sequence with SurLie ka budding romance in the BG. I mean, romance in shaadi wala ghar hits different smiley43

But again.. It's upto you.. Tumhe jaisa sahi lage likhdo.. I know you won't disappoint us at all Gagsssmiley42

You got me soooo excited!!!!! smiley41

https://tenor.com/bjOYi.gifp

Done bro.. the idea is that only..

But ye Imlie, Surya se itna door bhagti hai in the show, that for me to imagine anything from her end, is a very tedhi kheer smiley37

But I will try.. anticipating some 🍅 though

sai2311 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 6

Why are you even asking? We are not going to get anything in the show. There should be some incentive for being a loyal forum wasi. 

There is absolutely nothing cringey about Imlie having budding feelings. The marriage is done. We all want her to move on in life. I am ok with Surya maintaining the distance due to his guilt. Thoda “I burn for you “ sequence hona chahiye 

Edited by sai2311 - 1 months ago
Mrs_Darcy_Shree thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Gags05

https://tenor.com/bvOUf.gif

Please likho, jaldi likho, khoob saare chapters likho smiley42 this makes me so so soo happy... 

I want Surya, Imlie dono k pov, khoob saari masti, khoob sara romance, khoob saari nok jhok, retro gaanon pe thumke-shumke and moreeeeee smiley42

Seeing this right before going to the warzone (read newsroom on a poll day) din ban gya mera smiley27

Gags05 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mrs_Darcy_Shree

https://tenor.com/bvOUf.gif

Please likho, jaldi likho, khoob saare chapters likho smiley42 this makes me so so soo happy... 

I want Surya, Imlie dono k pov, khoob saari masti, khoob sara romance, khoob saari nok jhok, retro gaanon pe thumke-shumke and moreeeeee smiley42

Seeing this right before going to the warzone (read newsroom on a poll day) din ban gya mera smiley27

Haan behan.. Tum toh pure ke pure kurukshetra se messages bhej rahi ho 😂😂

This post of yours itself is so cute.. let me try to bring some cheer to your and my life.. 😍🤗

Not sure if I can fill such high expectations though 😂

s_kavya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Bhai isme puchne wali kya baat hai..kishka bhala karne mein puchna kyasmiley36 show mein toh hame zyada kuch milne Se raha. Aap hi kripa kardosmiley42

Shub shuruat Bulbul wedding track Se karo acche acche moments dena surya imlie ke.. And progression aisa hone chahiye Ki baat chan tara.. Sitara tak pahoch jayesmiley43smiley36

Gags05 thumbnail

Originally posted by: s_kavya

Bhai isme puchne wali kya baat hai..kishka bhala karne mein puchna kyasmiley36 show mein toh hame zyada kuch milne Se raha. Aap hi kripa kardosmiley42

Shub shuruat Bulbul wedding track Se karo acche acche moments dena surya imlie ke.. And progression aisa hone chahiye Ki baat chan tara.. Sitara tak pahoch jayesmiley43smiley36

Chaand Tara Sitara jyada ho gaya.. 😂😂

But I get your sentiments.. 🤟

Koshish puri ki jaaegi 🤗

Gags05 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sai2311

Why are you even asking? We are not going to get anything in the show. There should be some incentive for being a loyal forum wasi. 

There is absolutely nothing cringey about Imlie having budding feelings. The marriage is done. We all want her to move on in life. I am ok with Surya maintaining the distance due to his guilt. Thoda “I burn for you “ sequence hona chahiye 

Stuti...

This shall be maybe too fast progression, but  aapki bhavanaaein samjh gayi main 😂