Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mrs_Darcy_Shree thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Gags05

Madamji.. Aapke charan kahan hai bro! Entire chapter main, I was like...

https://tenor.com/ZLAP.gif

Ye kaise likh leti ho, har chapter is such a joyride, better than before..smiley27

I thought I had signed up for a romance, tum toh full on action, massy movie likh rahi ho yaar..

I am telling you Shree, if there's some way, put some copyright claims and all ya... Koi bhi copy paste kar lega.. Itna acha likha tumne action sequence and that trap in Guru bhai's adda.. wow.. Kaise socha itna smart..

Coming to first part of the chapter.. About the rains.. Kya hi bolun.. I was eating a mango in this heat, and tumhari baarish ka description padkar I felt, mere aas paas bhi, its raining.. smiley42

She in white saree, drenched in the rain, him in the 'powdered-yellow' chikankari kurta, clinging to him... Haaye.. smiley43

My gutter mind, wanted to imagine so much more... But alas Aashu-jhi's presence and Imlie's blue duppata, protected her modesty, from Mr. Problem Ke Pakode... smiley36

I am sure, iss baar toh Imlie bach gayi... But next time.. next time.. Shree.. agar aisa kuch scene likho.. pls Imlie ko Surya ki baahon me pighalne dena.. Jaise glucose biscuit pighal jaata hai, garam garam adarak chai me.. smiley9

P.S - Even though I am a coffee-addict, loved your description and metaphors used in reference to chai everywhere..

Charan to abhi abhi ghar aaye hain smiley36

I was watching some random 80s action movies Hollywood k wahan se aaya idea for the drug parcel gochi smiley9

Baarish ka sequence I wrote while listening to RHTDM ka love at first sight theme on loop to bas feel aa hi gya... Next rain sequence hua toh it will be full K2H2 style... Minus the anticlimactic end smiley36 or Kabhi Neem Neem (Yuva) style smiley43

Also, your description of the scene while you're reading the chapters are always do entertaining ❤️

I'm also a coffee addict but mere aas paas sab chapasu bhare hain smiley37

joliefemme thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

All the chapters you write are so brilliant. I am always late in responding or commenting because I feel that I should put in some effort to comment about the chapter and not just write a normal message...smiley31

Firstly, I love the use of all the supporting characters in the FF. Man Ashu and Imlie and their scenes in the rain. You know most of the rain related sequences we got of Ashu and Imlie were tragic in the show. They were thrown out of the house and getting drenched in the rains. I am happy to see that we got a positive rain sequence in the show with both of them. Imlie finally able to enjoy the rains.

Ofcourse Surya sees her like that and getting attracted to her <3. I love how you explained that all 3 of them were abandoned and would now become a family. What a beautiful observation Shree (the same even kind of applied to Agastya Imlie and Ashu).

Also, I love how you write these action and thriller sequences as well. I am pretty sure it is not easy to pull this off. But the suspense is always on point and I can imagine Sai as Surya performing these stunts. Bechara phir se hospital pahunch gaya. I am glad the villian is smart too which gives our hero and heroine a chance to shine.

Hoping to see Imlie take an active part in catching Guru bhai, the family trying to get Surya and Imlie together (lots more awkwardness between them too).

Originally posted by: joliefemme

All the chapters you write are so brilliant. I am always late in responding or commenting because I feel that I should put in some effort to comment about the chapter and not just write a normal message...smiley31

Firstly, I love the use of all the supporting characters in the FF. Man Ashu and Imlie and their scenes in the rain. You know most of the rain related sequences we got of Ashu and Imlie were tragic in the show. They were thrown out of the house and getting drenched in the rains. I am happy to see that we got a positive rain sequence in the show with both of them. Imlie finally able to enjoy the rains.

Ofcourse Surya sees her like that and getting attracted to her <3. I love how you explained that all 3 of them were abandoned and would now become a family. What a beautiful observation Shree (the same even kind of applied to Agastya Imlie and Ashu).

Also, I love how you write these action and thriller sequences as well. I am pretty sure it is not easy to pull this off. But the suspense is always on point and I can imagine Sai as Surya performing these stunts. Bechara phir se hospital pahunch gaya. I am glad the villian is smart too which gives our hero and heroine a chance to shine.

Hoping to see Imlie take an active part in catching Guru bhai, the family trying to get Surya and Imlie together (lots more awkwardness between them too).

It's always such a pleasure to read all your comments under each chapter... ❤️ Gives me to motivation to continue...

Yeah I plan to involve Imlie more actively in the investigation in the coming chapters...

Sunaina7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

https://youtu.be/Jhvv04t_X5Q?si=5-thI1QwRask-IW-

I was listening this song and it suddenly made me remember this story

"Main jitna tumhe sochu man yeh na bhare, Tera pyar Mera pyar......." ❤️

Sunaina7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Mrs_Darcy_Shree

Charan to abhi abhi ghar aaye hain smiley36

I was watching some random 80s action movies Hollywood k wahan se aaya idea for the drug parcel gochi smiley9

Baarish ka sequence I wrote while listening to RHTDM ka love at first sight theme on loop to bas feel aa hi gya... Next rain sequence hua toh it will be full K2H2 style... Minus the anticlimactic end smiley36 or Kabhi Neem Neem (Yuva) style smiley43

Also, your description of the scene while you're reading the chapters are always do entertaining ❤️

I'm also a coffee addict but mere aas paas sab chapasu bhare hain smiley37

I am being laalchi

KKHH and kabhi neem neem dono mil sakta hai kya smiley43

sai2311 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Shree, I had read the chapter earlier while I was travelling. Was waiting to come back and read it again. Dil Jeet liya tumne smiley27 I can actually visualise Surya and Imlie as I read this.

Their current equation somehow reminds me of Amitabh and Jaya Bachchan from Sholay.

Originally posted by: Sunaina7

I am being laalchi

KKHH and kabhi neem neem dono mil sakta hai kya smiley43

Haha... Koshish karenge... No promises though

Originally posted by: sai2311

Shree, I had read the chapter earlier while I was travelling. Was waiting to come back and read it again. Dil Jeet liya tumne smiley27 I can actually visualise Surya and Imlie as I read this.

Their current equation somehow reminds me of Amitabh and Jaya Bachchan from Sholay.

So sweet of you yaar... ❤️

Now that you said it, haan they do have a similar equation

sai2311 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Mrs_Darcy_Shree

So sweet of you yaar... ❤️

Now that you said it, haan they do have a similar equation

Your description of Imlie playing in the rain with Ashu and Surya tadofying her reminded me of the scene where Jaya ji plays with a lamb and Amit ji looking at her from a distance smiley27 There were so many unspoken feelings.

Originally posted by: sai2311

Your description of Imlie playing in the rain with Ashu and Surya tadofying her reminded me of the scene where Jaya ji plays with a lamb and Amit ji looking at her from a distance smiley27 There were so many unspoken feelings.

That scene...

https://tenor.com/bUfi5.gif