Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mrs_Darcy_Shree thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: joliefemme

Finally got some time to slack at work and striking off all things I left pending yesterday.

Cleese Kill Chat GIF - Cleese Kill Chat Killed It GIFs

Coming to the update, thoda short tha but since the next one is coming soon, I will not be greedy. Acha hua DDP nai tha, life main bahut DDP hai, fiction main nai hona

Crying Sad GIF - Crying Sad Upset GIFs

Before I write about Surya Imlie, I am glad we are also getting closure for Amar Sonali through this FF, so thank you. I am rolling my eyes at them chickening out and making a date to look like a non-date. To me this was a proper proper date. Warm fuzzy feels on both sides, shyness and curiosity and intrigue too. Do you also make dates become non-dates if some guy asks you out. This felt like something you do in real life Shree smiley37

Bee Movie 2007 GIF - Bee Movie 2007 Dreamworks GIFs

I am loving how there is a sort of mutual understanding and respect getting developed between Surya and Imlie. Things are progressing on the Guru bhai part, I hope our August babu gets justice. I really enjoy the awkward phase when they are in close proximity of each other and are aware of the s*xual tension in the room. I hope we get more and more of these scenes and that this FF never ends.

Sharad Malhotra Veeranshu Singhania Veeranshu Veer Naagin5vidrohi GIF - Sharad Malhotra Veeranshu Singhania Veeranshu Veer Naagin5vidrohi GIFs

That is actually my to go move... Kuch logon ko seedhe na bolna awkward hota hai to I go on "non-dates" fir agar 'click nhi kiye' to aage kya hi complain karega koi 😆

bro zone k baad this is my brahmastra 😂

joliefemme thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Mrs_Darcy_Shree

That is actually my to go move... Kuch logon ko seedhe na bolna awkward hota hai to I go on "non-dates" fir agar 'click nhi kiye' to aage kya hi complain karega koi 😆

bro zone k baad this is my brahmastra 😂

I have read you like a book shree smiley37
bips_freedom thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

At last you are giving a nice ending to Guru bhai... Makers to bhul hi gaye.

smiley27smiley27smiley27

Eagerly waiting for next chapter..

Originally posted by: bips_freedom

At last you are giving a nice ending to Guru bhai... Makers to bhul hi gaye.

smiley27smiley27smiley27

Eagerly waiting for next chapter..

Will surely update soon...

Moved to private blog. If you're interested in the story, please PM me for invite and access.

Edited by Mrs_Darcy_Shree - 3 months ago
Sunaina7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

these chapters set in the backdrop of rain are my favorites. I am fan of your detailing and description. How beautifully you describe the innocence ,aura, femininity and beauty of Imlie.

Surya has started feeling attraction for Imlie and Imlie has started caring for Surya. Eager to read how they break societal norms and unite.

Will be waiting for next update ❤️

Gags05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Madamji.. Aapke charan kahan hai bro! Entire chapter main, I was like...

https://tenor.com/ZLAP.gif

Ye kaise likh leti ho, har chapter is such a joyride, better than before..smiley27

I thought I had signed up for a romance, tum toh full on action, massy movie likh rahi ho yaar..

I am telling you Shree, if there's some way, put some copyright claims and all ya... Koi bhi copy paste kar lega.. Itna acha likha tumne action sequence and that trap in Guru bhai's adda.. wow.. Kaise socha itna smart..

Coming to first part of the chapter.. About the rains.. Kya hi bolun.. I was eating a mango in this heat, and tumhari baarish ka description padkar I felt, mere aas paas bhi, its raining.. smiley42

She in white saree, drenched in the rain, him in the 'powdered-yellow' chikankari kurta, clinging to him... Haaye.. smiley43

My gutter mind, wanted to imagine so much more... But alas Aashu-jhi's presence and Imlie's blue duppata, protected her modesty, from Mr. Problem Ke Pakode... smiley36

I am sure, iss baar toh Imlie bach gayi... But next time.. next time.. Shree.. agar aisa kuch scene likho.. pls Imlie ko Surya ki baahon me pighalne dena.. Jaise glucose biscuit pighal jaata hai, garam garam adarak chai me.. smiley9

P.S - Even though I am a coffee-addict, loved your description and metaphors used in reference to chai everywhere..

Gags05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Mrs_Darcy_Shree

Teen parts mein sab raita sametne ki planning hai... Fingers crossed... Glad you like it so far... smiley9

Lolololol smiley37

Bro.. Ye novel banegi ab, and Nobody ain't complaining.. smiley16

Originally posted by: Sunaina7

these chapters set in the backdrop of rain are my favorites. I am fan of your detailing and description. How beautifully you describe the innocence ,aura, femininity and beauty of Imlie.

Surya has started feeling attraction for Imlie and Imlie has started caring for Surya. Eager to read how they break societal norms and unite.

Will be waiting for next update ❤️

Your comments just make my day... ❤️

https://tenor.com/bAvbp.gif

Originally posted by: Gags05

Lolololol smiley37

Bro.. Ye novel banegi ab, and Nobody ain't complaining.. smiley16

Sab tumhari galti hai, aur maango 10 se zada chapters smiley37

https://tenor.com/s4HEf5RRl6.gif