Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mrs_Darcy_Shree thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 months ago

Moved to private blog. If you're interested in the story, please PM me for invite and access.

Edited by Mrs_Darcy_Shree - 3 months ago
sai2311 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Shree, you are giving me the Surya I wanted to see. Sai himself would have enjoyed playing this character.

I have waiting to read the FF all over again from the beginning. Unfortunately the work life is so messed up that I just can’t find the time.

Sunaina7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

fabulous update

Guru bhai mystery is finally going to be revealed. Are we moving towards climax kya smiley19. I want more of aankhon ki gustankhiyan and the conversations between Surya Imlie

Will be waiting for next update ❤️

hurrom thumbnail

Amazing as always.....and you start parallel of sonali story to.....nice....awesome....smiley27...update early if possible.... Waiting for next....smiley1

Gags05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Shree Bro.. this is some next level stuff. Honest to God..

I mean.. The meet cute between Amar and Sona.. The Non-date scenes.. The gulab-jaamun & Jalebi wala flirting, and "kuch kuch hota hai Sona, tum nai samjhogi" vibes.. Chef's kiss..

Now Not only SurLie, I am gonna look forward to Amar-Sona romance too.. smiley43

joliefemme thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Finally got some time to slack at work and striking off all things I left pending yesterday.

Cleese Kill Chat GIF - Cleese Kill Chat Killed It GIFs

Coming to the update, thoda short tha but since the next one is coming soon, I will not be greedy. Acha hua DDP nai tha, life main bahut DDP hai, fiction main nai hona

Crying Sad GIF - Crying Sad Upset GIFs

Before I write about Surya Imlie, I am glad we are also getting closure for Amar Sonali through this FF, so thank you. I am rolling my eyes at them chickening out and making a date to look like a non-date. To me this was a proper proper date. Warm fuzzy feels on both sides, shyness and curiosity and intrigue too. Do you also make dates become non-dates if some guy asks you out. This felt like something you do in real life Shree smiley37

Bee Movie 2007 GIF - Bee Movie 2007 Dreamworks GIFs

I am loving how there is a sort of mutual understanding and respect getting developed between Surya and Imlie. Things are progressing on the Guru bhai part, I hope our August babu gets justice. I really enjoy the awkward phase when they are in close proximity of each other and are aware of the s*xual tension in the room. I hope we get more and more of these scenes and that this FF never ends.

Sharad Malhotra Veeranshu Singhania Veeranshu Veer Naagin5vidrohi GIF - Sharad Malhotra Veeranshu Singhania Veeranshu Veer Naagin5vidrohi GIFs

Edited by joliefemme - 3 months ago

Originally posted by: sai2311

Shree, you are giving me the Surya I wanted to see. Sai himself would have enjoyed playing this character.

I have waiting to read the FF all over again from the beginning. Unfortunately the work life is so messed up that I just can’t find the time.

Blue: Aww... I'm so glad...smiley9

Red: This is hands down one of the best compliments I've ever received... 💜❤️

Originally posted by: Sunaina7

fabulous update

Guru bhai mystery is finally going to be revealed. Are we moving towards climax kya smiley19. I want more of aankhon ki gustankhiyan and the conversations between Surya Imlie

Will be waiting for next update ❤️

Yeah, max 2-3 chapters more I think... Guru mystery might get resolved by the next one... Yes, more aankhon ki gustakiyaan are on the way... 😉

Originally posted by: hurrom

Amazing as always.....and you start parallel of sonali story to.....nice....awesome....smiley27...update early if possible.... Waiting for next....smiley1

Will update super soon... Pakka

Originally posted by: Gags05

Shree Bro.. this is some next level stuff. Honest to God..

I mean.. The meet cute between Amar and Sona.. The Non-date scenes.. The gulab-jaamun & Jalebi wala flirting, and "kuch kuch hota hai Sona, tum nai samjhogi" vibes.. Chef's kiss..

Now Not only SurLie, I am gonna look forward to Amar-Sona romance too.. smiley43

More #Amna and #Surlie scenes will soon get served... Stay tuned smiley2