Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Posted: 1 months ago
I hope it happens Shehzada deserves another chance he will look good with Pranali
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Aashiqanafan

I think colors. There is also a Gul show coming in Oct. Not sure if that is the one.

Yikes Gul show, but her shows don't do well on Rangu, her shows haven't been

doing well period since Imlie smiley38 Namak Issk Ka & Fanaa: Ishq Mein Marjawan

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Aadi04

I hope it happens Shehzada deserves another chance he will look good with Pranali

he’s doing a show with pranali ??? Rishta still hasn’t let him go 😂

pyar-ishk thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indira1211

he’s doing a show with pranali ??? Rishta still hasn’t let him go 😂

There's news he'll be in her new show on Rangu but the ML has already been Aashay Mishra, so it'll be interesting to see if he's playing a villain or PL

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Aadi04

Excuse me? We do not want him there at all! Meri ship ko baksh do 🙏

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Kya, it's this a late April's Fool Joke smiley37smiley37

I don't know if my girl will be happy about this but still happy for Sheh if true

It better be an April Fools Joke! Do not want to see him in that show at all! I heard he was entering Jhanak and was apparently shooting outside its set?
pyar-ishk thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

It better be an April Fools Joke! Do not want to see him in that show at all! I heard he was entering Jhanak and was apparently shooting outside its set?

smiley3smiley3 Jhanak, that's the last show I thought of or channel smiley39

I don't know what true we just have to wait and see

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

There's news he'll be in her new show on Rangu but the ML has already been Aashay Mishra, so it'll be interesting to see if he's playing a villain or PL

Thank God that the ML is Aashay. He looks perfect with Pranali not this pathetic Prince! According to BTS the actor who plays Tejas in Jhanak will essay a villain. This Prince should be a faltu side character as he deserves.
pyar-ishk thumbnail

Thank God that the ML is Aashay. He looks perfect with Pranali not this pathetic Prince! According to BTS the actor who plays Tejas in Jhanak will essay a villain. This Prince should be a faltu side character as he deserves.

Wait but he's already the villain so there's no surprise heresmiley36 Rishi Kaushik as Tejas is one of the best thing about this show. He's so entertaining every track he's in the actor excel well.

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Hey the actor who plays Tejas is actually Rono in KD and also the guy who played Aditya in imlie OG .. he’s lucky charm of Sitara and Leena G .. so unless the show is backed by Leena G I doubt he will come in colors

because he is doing Bangla web series