Unpopular opinion: Shehzada was better than Rohit as Armaan - Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 26 days ago

Ropu has so far been good in angry scenes but his screams are too loud and I feel it would look good if it he tones the volume and also frowns less. His screaming and always frowning gives an image that he hates Ab to the core and that combined with the pathetic writing makes him not likeable. He is good looking no doubt.

Shehzada was good in soft scenes which were written and acted all well. And the fun scenes were also done very well. Ropu has not gotten a lot of fun scenes yet and he had some soft scenes in the beginning before Charu Kaand reveal but I did not like his portrayal but I can jot it up to he being very new that time so needed some time to get into the character. We need to see how he does in soft scenes which might come later. Not sure if they will ever come though because the writers seem to love toxicity and they seem to be utilizing his angry outbursts to the fullest and might cling on to those scenes more now.

Originally posted by: Romanoger

And how did you know that Rohit is not sticking to the 'theme' given by the production? Do you think directors are fool to okay his performance, if it so far from the character arc?

I don't understand these discussions about casts acting prowess, unless they are mincing their dialogues or laughing in sad scene(pratiksha), we have no room to judge as we have no idea what input the actor was given.

Rohit is doing phenomenal, I don't even remember shehzada's armaan anymore, besides few memes ofcourse.

RoPu is doing what he is being asked to. How he does it that is his calibre or drawback.

And this holds true for all actors. Shehzada is mocked many times because he cried too much. Those mockings are also meaningless as he did whatever director asked him to do. People deny to accept that.

Edited by Aashiqanafan - 26 days ago
Romanoger thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aashiqanafan

RoPu is doing what he is being asked to. How he does it that is his calibre or drawback.

And this holds true for all actors. Shehzada is mocked many times because he cried too much. Those mockings are also meaningless as he did whatever director asked him to do. People deny to accept that.

I said the same thing, when shehzada was around. As long as I can understand what's happening in the scene, it's good acting for me. I am no critic, neither have any idea about the theatre art. 

Sushma_00 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 24 days ago

Rohit anyday over Shehzada

nivi26 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 23 days ago

Hence proved.

Log Bina cheezo ko padhe, dimag lagaye, bas apne sentimental bias, irritation aur samne walo ko "munh Tod jawab" dene ke liye likhte hain. *Sigh*

Par koi farq nahi padta ji!! Show to poput hai hi ismen etna kya dimag lagana!

Jab log democracy ko seriously nahi lete to baki cheezo ko seriously lene ka koi matlab hi nahi hai.

aishwarya12joys thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 23 days ago

Was feeling the same but changed the views in the recent track. Can't imagine shehzad doing that tere mere scene like rohit did.