Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Swathi.A thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhinav (Gen 3)

Posted: 1 months ago

Whoever said this must have been drunk.. Aise kaise everyone can become poddars lost son.. First son jo kho gaya hai usse dundo na.. 

Docworld thumbnail

I want to know.. What did they exactly do?? I think its something very serious๐Ÿ™†โ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ™†โ€โ™‚๏ธ

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

No one can give interview without PH permission. Shehzada and pratiksha are giving interview and PH knows about it. I still don't believe sheh is unprofessional as why will he take panga with big PH when he was shown very much in gratitude with PH. Either shehzada and pratiksha rejected to promote ruhaan as they were not happy as literally IVs stopped from so many days and pratiksha's last interview said she is doing what ppl ask her to do . so it could be that. 

Edited by firewings_diya - 1 months ago
Barbara12 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Is DKP that petty ?

Anjelica18021 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

No one can give interview without PH permission. Shehzada and pratiksha are giving interview and PH knows about it. I still don't believe sheh is unprofessional as why will he take panga with big PH when he was shown very much in gratitude with PH. Either shehzada and pratiksha rejected to promote ruhaan as they were not happy as literally IVs stopped from so many days and pratiksha's last interview said she is doing what ppl ask her to do . so it could be that. 

I don't think so it just sheh was giving interview with pl and prat's acting

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Anjelica18021

I don't think so it just sheh was giving interview with pl and prat's acting

the interviews are conducted on sets. If PH wants they can ban interviews they have done it in last seasons too. We should not assume actors are unprofessional if PH says so. We don't know the story. Prats last interview was asking ppl not to hate her as she is following what she is asked to do.

tellytalks thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Kaira (Gen 2)

hetvi 

roohi will be played by heli daruwala 

lol 

heli or momo ka yeh rishta kya kehlata hai smiley37

these two have done extreame romance in a show nisha or uske cousins and then in mvs also 

she is the bestie of momo 

great grand daughter of kartik smiley32

mv 

https://youtu.be/7mIN0LCbMZ0?si=g0VVV2rYInjagvOS

tellytalks thumbnail

Team Kaira (Gen 2)

Originally posted by: Swathiyaa

Whoever said this must have been drunk.. Aise kaise everyone can become poddars lost son.. First son jo kho gaya hai usse dundo na.. 

u mean to crew is drunk 

toi is saying that crew has told

Swathi.A thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhinav (Gen 3)

In anupama paras is not lead na.. Rupali mam was lead there.. 

Last gen no replacement was done with leads..even when actor playing neil quit...new character was only introduced.. I meant that.. 

Edited by Swathiyaa - 1 months ago
Jhanak1234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

So disappointed.... They got a such a good for exposure....he doing so good as armaan ... It's hard to watch a show after replacement..

That's the reason no BTS 

Edited by Jhanak1234 - 1 months ago