Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Firefly_shines thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Posted: 14 days ago

https://youtu.be/cRFioO4MiZs?si=DaVD8aa8y4mIGtRh

Seeing Ab continuously do Dev Charu pyaar jaap and praise Dev, I am getting pretty confident, this thing is badly going to backfire on her… Dev will either ditch or will be known to be taking revenge… he might be with the kidnapper… ab should be the last person to involve in this mess..

What’s beyond me is she is still saying Dev Charu love each other and hence should be together🤦‍♀️.. is she actually this dumb.. can she not think beyond love? Is love everything? That guy is 15 years older divorcee with a kid… can she for once use her brain and keep quiet and let charu’s family do what they feel is right for their kid.. why does everyone has to do according to what she likes😡

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Sharmas

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

So Charu was running away and got in accident smiley37smiley37

I must say this Dev is very cheap, he got to be playing a game

why would grown man, dummy down himself like this 

Like roadside Romeo smiley11

May be he's actually trying to trap dumbo Charu to get revenge from Poddars/Bansals. And may be dump her in the altar. Imagine after all these fights, family finally agrees for the marriage and Dev takes u-turn and dump that nibbi. smiley36 If there was not a chance of Abhira getting blamed (as usual), I would really want this track. Anything better than seeing Daru cringe. smiley11

libran90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Firefly_shines

Seeing Ab continuously do Dev Charu pyaar jaap and praise Dev, I am getting pretty confident, this thing is badly going to backfire on her… Dev will either ditch or will be known to be taking revenge… he might be with the kidnapper… ab should be the last person to involve in this mess..

What’s beyond me is she is still saying Dev Charu love each other and hence should be together🤦‍♀️.. is she actually this dumb.. can she not think beyond love? Is love everything? That guy is 15 years older divorcee with a kid… can she for once use her brain and keep quiet and let charu’s family do what they feel is right for their kid.. why does everyone has to do according to what she likes😡

Mujhko samajh nahi aata, aisa kya pyaar dikh gaya isko Charu aur Dev ka. Hum to kabhi na dekh sakesmiley37

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: libran90

Mujhko samajh nahi aata, aisa kya pyaar dikh gaya isko Charu aur Dev ka. Hum to kabhi na dekh sakesmiley37

Sirf Dev ke employees ko dikhate Hai unka pyaar smiley42smiley42

Aashiqanafan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Firefly_shines

None of these bts shows that she is justifying Dev Charu. In one bts Charu mentioned she wants to just meet Dev one last time and that is what Ab said to Ar in the hospital bts. 

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Ar Sa global warming ke liye bhi please Abhira ko blame kardo, your cousin who is of same age as Abhira is at no fault, uske andar ke Dil and dimag ka control bhi Abhira ke pass Hai.

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Aashiqanafan

In the hospital bts I think I heard Ar saying if u leave now how will I fulfill Ak Mam’s promise and Ab has nothing more to say. I suspect he will use the same nonsense reason and Ab will agree smiley7

But that's not Aks promise and I don't knw why he keeps saying 

that BS, it his promise to Abhira with the deal not her mother smiley39

Aks wanted him to married daughter to protect her 

not for one year. So Aks waited to take her last breath 

just so she'll know her daughter is good for 1 year. FOH  

Firefly_shines thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Aashiqanafan

None of these bts shows that she is justifying Dev Charu. In one bts Charu mentioned she wants to just meet Dev one last time and that is what Ab said to Ar in the hospital bts. 

in this bts itself she is saying tumhe Charu ka pyaar nazar nahi aata kese bhai ho… dev Charu ka pyaar mujhse zyaada ziddi hai… my question is kya zaroorat hai yeh sab bolne ki… she is not thinking beyond 2 people are loving each other.. uske aage ka kisi ko toh sochana padega na and woh koi ab toh definitely nahi hai….

She should have thought from family’s perspective also.. how would my mom react if I fell for a 15 year older divorcee with a kid… but she is not thinking about it.. she is continuously doing pyaar jaap

Edited by Firefly_shines - 14 days ago
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

Hello we need a new thread 

LizzieBennet thumbnail