Does anyone else find Shehzada and Pratiksha extremely unprofessional?

Alia547 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

In the past week,Shehzada and Pratiksha has given about 8 or more ivs together.I mean isn't it completely nonsensical to see the ml giving back to back interviews with the parallel lead? They might be dating each other in real life and none of the fans have a problem with it,but these two need to learn how to maintain a boundary between professional and personal life! Shehzada and Pratiksha both are influencers and very much active on social media,so we can't tell that they have no idea how much fans are upset with their offscreen stunts.In most of the interviews we can see how both of them are justifying ruhi's character and keeps on defending the ema shit shown in the show - the most surprising thing is how the ph doesn't have any problem with it? Like it's amusing to see how they literally copied the whole plot of ghkkpm gen 1 onscreen as well as offscreen too,they are cashing on this negative publicity but for what? the trp has been stagnant since weeks and many people are losing interest in the show due to armaan's pendulum behaviour.

I don't really care about their ivs but its disheartening to see how the fl of the show is getting disrespected and avoided like that by the ph! Don't tell me that offscreen should not be correlated with what happens onscreen cause the reason why leads give interviews together is so that the audience can connect to them and love their onscreen jodi too.All I want to say now is bring an acha aadmi for abhira asap because neither armaan deserves abhira nor shehzada and pratiksha deserves to be a part of this show.

Sorry for the long text,i was kinda frustrated with all the bs happening on and offscreen,so just vented out my frustration here

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Susi26 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

And you think they are giving interviews without the knowledge of PH smiley36.. without permission media cannot interview the actors. If dkp doesn’t have issue then what’s the problem. They know better whom to promote. smiley2

Alia547 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Susi26

And you think they are giving interviews without the knowledge of PH smiley36.. without permission media cannot interview the actors. If dkp doesn’t have issue then what’s the problem. They know better whom to promote. smiley2

That was my whole point? Why is dkp so cool about this,anyways they aren't getting any benefits from this in terms of trp or online popularity other than pratiksha and shehzada getting slammed every other day. 

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Susi26

+1 PH can ban the interviews if they want to. PH themselves want media to promote ruhmaan.

Sheh and pra are very new to the industry. They can't take panga with such big PH. They have just started with their career. 

PH ade promoting ruhi and armaan. I will not be surprised if they will be the end game too. 

Susi26 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Alia547

That was my whole point? Why is dkp so cool about this,anyways they aren't getting any benefits from this in terms of trp or online popularity other than pratiksha and shehzada getting slammed every other day. 

it’s their show, the actors being paid for their job.. they know better how to publicise the show, if they are promoting a jodi or giving solo interviews. it means that particular track is ongoing in the show,, it’s proved from last season that dkp doesn’t care about online ratings and jodis that have online craze. they care only about show. so don’t think much. Enjoy the show and support your fav actors. smiley1

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Sharmas

Let them keep giving IVs. And if the PH is planning for jeth-bhabhi endgame, then so be it. Abhira, the FL will get a new ML and jeth-bhabhi will turn to props or disappear to wherever all other irrelevant characters disappeared to. So in the end, their lose. May be the PH played smart by hiring below average, relatively unknown faces as ML and vamp for this very reason. 

barbieflora thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 5

Team Sharmas

In the past week,Shehzada and Pratiksha has given about 8 or more ivs together.I mean isn't it completely nonsensical to see the ml giving back to back interviews with the parallel lead? They might be dating each other in real life and none of the fans have a problem with it,but these two need to learn how to maintain a boundary between professional and personal life! Shehzada and Pratiksha both are influencers and very much active on social media,so we can't tell that they have no idea how much fans are upset with their offscreen stunts.In most of the interviews we can see how both of them are justifying ruhi's character and keeps on defending the ema shit shown in the show - the most surprising thing is how the ph doesn't have any problem with it? Like it's amusing to see how they literally copied the whole plot of ghkkpm gen 1 onscreen as well as offscreen too,they are cashing on this negative publicity but for what? the trp has been stagnant since weeks and many people are losing interest in the show due to armaan's pendulum behaviour.

I don't really care about their ivs but its disheartening to see how the fl of the show is getting disrespected and avoided like that by the ph! Don't tell me that offscreen should not be correlated with what happens onscreen cause the reason why leads give interviews together is so that the audience can connect to them and love their onscreen jodi too.All I want to say now is bring an acha aadmi for abhira asap because neither armaan deserves abhira nor shehzada and pratiksha deserves to be a part of this show.

Sorry for the long text,i was kinda frustrated with all the bs happening on and offscreen,so just vented out my frustration here

Pretty sure the mods will remove this thread for whatever reasons. I commented on Instagram that I don't feel like watching the show because of these two ka personal interviews and they removed my comment. So I deactivated Instagram. 

Can't even express my feelings anywhere. 

I have stopped watching the show. I have no hopes from them and it's just not worth the stress. My mental health is taking the toll and I'm just done. 

Edited by barbieflora - 2 months ago
Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

what we know about this show..is that the legacy heroine…is the main character..she’ll remain as the heroine always..but the male doesn’t doesn’t have to stay or be  her love interest… So if Armaan and Ruhi,are planned to end up together..they’ll unite and then go into,the background or exit the show.‘because this show is not about them..it’s about Abhira …and the other characters are only important while they are part of her life.  So if ruhaan is end game then definitely we will be getting a new hero for abhira.  Now we’ve seen this off screen drama happen in ghum 1 with the hero and vamp..because they were dating and eventually got married..they did all interviews together and the hero and heroine did not give any offscreen content ..but the makers didn’t change the story..they still kept the hero in love with the heroine..they did not make him fall for the vamp..but I don’t  think rishta will go that route..as the hero was the central character in ghum while in rishta..it’s the heroine who takes precedence..so abhiras story will always be the focus.. as for sheh and pratiksha..maybe the media houses just get them together and take their interviews as they are always together ŵhen not shooting as was the case in ghum,1 as the hero and vamp.were an offscreen couple. But if abhira abd Armaan are end game..dkp,needs to intervene and get sheh and Sam to,promote their jodi.’

edited for gen 3 ref

Edited by LizzieBennet - 2 months ago
Prapti9 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Abhinav (Gen 3)

I also said something like that already. Shehzada is still not understanding. Its very clear that Abhira if fl and makers are planning Ruhaan..Its Shehzada's loss. We have already seen in Rishta before that somebody paired against FL and he literally snatched some of hard core ml fan and yes he has his own set of fandom now is such small time...So Sheh's loss on the way smiley36

And they already mentioned in earlier epis about Abhira's crush already 

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

The show runs with all characters not just with fl. Dkp has invested so much on poddars.they will not waste their potential irrespective of who is the lead. 

If abhira is the lead. It will be just her fighting against poddars in court and show. 

All the actors who are part of poddars are talented actors.  

The only sequence i can think to keep abhira relevant to poddars abhira's kid is raised by ruhmaan and she fighting for the kid. 

This season AA can not come as abhira was potrayed as strong independent women from the beginning. She does not need any AA isn't it? 

Her marrying random  man make audience again question her independence as she has already married for her convenience and if she marries again for convenience ppl will never like that.

If it's a love marriage there might be a chance  but if it's deal marriage then normal tv audience may not like such women who does deal marriage with everytime. As marriage is not joke. 

Edited by firewings_diya - 2 months ago