Does anyone else find Shehzada and Pratiksha extremely unprofessional? - Page 4

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mickeym thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Krita5555

From which angle did you see ruhi as the fl

in every angle !!! 😍

Firefly_shines thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: mickeym

in every angle !!! 😍

f and today they somewhat proved… even Manav fell for her…I know Abhira is the lead but  I have never seen so many guys falling for PL in any other serial but yaha toh every guy has love at first sight seeing Ruhi 😍

Agni_Jytsona thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Of course Ruhi is the Main lead. Doorman duty for your Jeth is your classic Fl behaviour. 

While Abhira is just bringing changes in Poddar family. 

Change DadiSa 's heart regarding working woman

Is  someone with career and Ambition. 

Winning everyone's heart. Right from Manisha, Madhav to the cousins everyone is her fan. 

No matter who gives how many interviews. The writers have maintained a stark contrast in their writing of their Main character and parallel leads. 

The_Best thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Alia547

Sam is definitely not a snobbish person whatsoever. I have seen her interviews with her previous costars and she also posts reels and other content with her current cast members  too. My issue is not them giving ivs together or anything else it's about Pratiksha and Shehzada defending ruhi's character and ema fantasies every now and then + as i said ivs are done mainly to share insights about what's happening onscreen so that people could connect to the leads and ship them onscreen,there was a time when offscreen fights really don't affect onscreen dynamics but that's completely different now because nowadays even kids of 10-12 ages are into social media.Here sheh and pra giving interviews together repeatedly (even after getting bash) doesn't look like they apparently share a very "good" relation but it looks like a cheap pr tactic. Also i don't really think sam and sheh aren't comfortable with each other cause i do have seen some of their bts and interviews (their riddle one) and i don't get what more sam needs to prove that she shares a good bond with him. Haah,initially they used to be too much professional but idt that's the case now.

How ironical is that snobbish Samridhii shares fun offscreen vibes with everyone (shivam,gaurav all refer her as their favourite costar) except with the one she shares the most scenes with?

They are doing it because they are told to do as all actors are told to do. It’s part of their job to tell their character pov and defend or justify it to keep the buzz going and make the show justified. It’s nothing personal. It’s their work and they have to do. 

CottonCandyy thumbnail

Not really, these are just cheap tricks  to keep the online audience enraged and engaged. IVs can be very misleading; the last time they hinted at a reunion for months, but it never happened. They can drop a hundred clues for a track and then forget it all the next day. That’s why I never give much importance to these antics .

This is an ITV fiction show, so everything is puppeteered by the TRP audience. What matters is what is advertised to and shown to the TRP audience.

This generation's central topic has been Abhira since the beginning of their introductory promo, and it always will be, regardless of how much Bhabhi cries about her uncooked noodles or how actors interact with each other off screen.

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Agni_Jytsona

Of course Ruhi is the Main lead. Doorman duty for your Jeth is your classic Fl behaviour. 

While Abhira is just bringing changes in Poddar family. 

Change DadiSa 's heart regarding working woman

Is  someone with career and Ambition. 

Winning everyone's heart. Right from Manisha, Madhav to the cousins everyone is her fan. 

No matter who gives how many interviews. The writers have maintained a stark contrast in their writing of their Main character and parallel leads. 

oh yes and Ruhi is the lead but Abhira is the legacy heroine…who has blood relations to all the previous heroines.. and every track or promo has abhira right in the middle of it..but Ruhi is the lead. I think Ruhi and manish goenka are the leads in this show…as both have been around for 2 and 3 seasons 😂😂😂

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Firefly_shines

f and today they somewhat proved… even Manav fell for her…I know Abhira is the lead but  I have never seen so many guys falling for PL in any other serial but yaha toh every guy has love at first sight seeing Ruhi 😍

yes men fall for Ruhis looks immediately..maybe it’s her green eyes that bewitch them…but the men never stick around..they all leave her..rohit ran away, Armaan married abhira,  and now this manav..don’t Know how he’ll disappear..maybe he’ll just fly back to USA 😂😂

Originally posted by: Indira1211

oh yes and Ruhi is the lead but Abhira is the legacy heroine…who has blood relations to all the previous heroines.. and every track or promo has abhira right in the middle of it..but Ruhi is the lead. I think Ruhi and manish goenka are the leads in this show…as both have been around for 2 and 3 seasons 😂😂😂

Hum iss baath pe discussion bhi kyun kar rahe hai smiley36ki Lead kaun hai ,makers n audeince know who the lead is .kal ke promo mein FL Ruhi is standing with sideys n furniture.

In every angle Ruhi is looking like a vamp, running around married man asking for EMA, every man is smitten by her beauty which i don’t see though but they run away when they stay n spend sometime with her , 😂1st Armaan, next Rohit may be now Manav bhi bhag jayega. 

Edited by Chaitu.V - 3 months ago
Alia547 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indira1211

yes men fall for Ruhis looks immediately..maybe it’s her green eyes that bewitch them…but the men never stick around..they all leave her..rohit ran away, Armaan married abhira,  and now this manav..don’t Know how he’ll disappear..maybe he’ll just fly back to USA 😂😂

I just remembered how in that lawyer's party all the men over there was smitten just by seeing ruhi's hair 😋

Ria23 thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Alia547

In the past week,Shehzada and Pratiksha has given about 8 or more ivs together.I mean isn't it completely nonsensical to see the ml giving back to back interviews with the parallel lead? They might be dating each other in real life and none of the fans have a problem with it,but these two need to learn how to maintain a boundary between professional and personal life! Shehzada and Pratiksha both are influencers and very much active on social media,so we can't tell that they have no idea how much fans are upset with their offscreen stunts.In most of the interviews we can see how both of them are justifying ruhi's character and keeps on defending the ema shit shown in the show - the most surprising thing is how the ph doesn't have any problem with it? Like it's amusing to see how they literally copied the whole plot of ghkkpm gen 1 onscreen as well as offscreen too,they are cashing on this negative publicity but for what? the trp has been stagnant since weeks and many people are losing interest in the show due to armaan's pendulum behaviour.

I don't really care about their ivs but its disheartening to see how the fl of the show is getting disrespected and avoided like that by the ph! Don't tell me that offscreen should not be correlated with what happens onscreen cause the reason why leads give interviews together is so that the audience can connect to them and love their onscreen jodi too.All I want to say now is bring an acha aadmi for abhira asap because neither armaan deserves abhira nor shehzada and pratiksha deserves to be a part of this show.

Sorry for the long text,i was kinda frustrated with all the bs happening on and offscreen,so just vented out my frustration here

See Abhira is the lead. And its not even about legacy and all. But lead is always the one truly related to Akshara singhania which is Abhira.

The actor playing ruhi cannot even act so there is no way dkp has lost his sense to make her the lead. Armaan is opposite tye lead. But he needs to be careful, dkp have always done that when he doesnt like any lead. He is not scared to take them out without wasting any moment and does not even care about what fans is going to say. 

pratiksha will not lose anything because she is not the lead but shehzada might. Dkp is just letting them do their thing because first of all bashing of these two idiots attracts more audience towards his lead and brings people attention towards his show. Any time he felt that its bad for his show, they will be gone
So just relax and watch. No need to feel bad against online drama.