Shehzada Dhami & Pratiksha Honmukhe related news & discussions # 2

LizzieBennet thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

This thread is for all news and discussions related to Shehzada Dhami and Pratiksha Honmukhe's exit from YRKKH.

Please keep discussions respectful and follow IF CoC at all times.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Criticiser thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 months ago

Hayi Ganga who would’ve thought that this tamasha would get a second thread smiley3

Shinning_AD thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: a month ago

I feel bad for Pratiksha tho, she was a new comer and all this happened. After there exit news, there are news of Shehzada being in new shows soon (so I guess it didn’t affect him so much) 

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Criticiser

Hayi Ganga who would’ve thought that this tamasha would get a second thread smiley3

Credit goes to online media portals. Every alternate day they come up either with an iv of rishta cast regarding the exit or there is a news of sd's new showsmiley36

Randomlurker thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team RuHaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Shinning_AD

I feel bad for Pratiksha tho, she was a new comer and all this happened. After there exit news, there are news of Shehzada being in new shows soon (so I guess it didn’t affect him so much) 

Koi show abhi tak toh nahi Mila hai usko.It's all just his PR team trying to make him look big in the industry after Shahi paneer booted him out. First, they spread the news he got casted in Ghul show with Sumbul, but sumbul denied it, so that was a bust. Then, on the same day within hours, they spread he was supposedly got cast in Ekta Mata's Naagin, which also turned out to be false. Finally, he was supposed to be in Shugaan Chudail on Colors, but he got replaced before the show even started. 

Randomlurker thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team RuHaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Criticiser

Big credit to the media portals. Every other day, they're doing IVs with cast members, all asking the same damn question. And his PR team? They're on it too, spreading the word that every day he's getting approached for shows by Ghul, Ekta, Colors channel. So yeah, this thread just keeps on spinning. 🧍‍♂️

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Shinning_AD

That's the unfortunate thing about this business all over the 

world men are easily forgiven then women. ITV is has women 

oriented stories but the business is run by men

Sheh will be back soon in what I don't know, but he'll be back 

Annabethhoney thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Sharmas

I mean their exit happened more than a week right…till when this discussion will go on..this is getting boring yarr..let’s move on from this topic

Edited by Annabethhoney - a month ago
Randomlurker thumbnail

Team RuHaan (Gen 4)

Posted: 29 days ago

It might be best to close this thread. The media portals keep asking repetitive questions to the cast, who are giving the same answers. Any new news will likely come from his PR or other media portals both giving creating false information to milk things rn. Everyone seems to know everything they needed to know by now.

LadyWhistledown thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Posted: 29 days ago

Originally posted by: Randomlurker

It might be best to close this thread. The media portals keep asking repetitive questions to the cast, who are giving the same answers. Any new news will likely come from his PR or other media portals both giving creating false information to milk things rn. Everyone seems to know everything they needed to know by now.

Exactly! Every other day I see a new clipping of the cast members repeating the same thing over and over. It's been weeks now, and the new Armaan is growing on all the viewers. 

P.S. Love your Bhabhi-lover DPsmiley36