Ruhaan:seriously shehzada and prateeksha

Ruhikam3 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 months ago

Saw this post on insta posted by shehzada and pateeksha.

I mean it's all okay if you post with someone who is actually a third angle but then with the caption ruhaan is a little unprofessional and rajan shahi always keeping the show above everything would really get pissed off.

Mohsin shivangi as far I remember used to post a lot of stuffs together when they were dating but even when they broke up they maintained their professionalism and posted pics with each other

Harshad and pranali were also the same posting stuffs with each other .

I mean social media is a platform for promotion. 

And from what I see they are being compared with Neil aishwarya. 

This can impact the show that has just started to climb up

Kaira especially got popular even when both mohsin and shivangi were just fetuses because of their chemistry that was shown to the world through their social media promotion because later only both became A listed stars

Abhira had this benefit that harshad is an A list star but still as a couple they became popular as a result of promotion 

So for abhimaan couple also promotion is necessary  considering how their popularity is same like how mohsin and shivangis was initially when gen 2 started 

Edited by Ruhikam3 - 4 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sushma_Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I think it's their personal ig and it's their wish....

Also the online popularity of a couple is myth.....If story is good then the leads will be popular without any online promotions

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Sharmas

These days co-actors keep posting such things. In Colors show Udariyaan, the ML actor keeps posting stuff with the vamp actress with their ship name. Not a big deal, as long as it doesn't affect the show in anyways.

Salutethearmy thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Shehzada may want to keep himself relevant. Who knows after a year or so DKP signs or scouts for parallel lead, definitely his SS will be reduced or job can be at stake.

As long as off screen drama does not take place like the first copy of Kusum  Dola, actors are free to promote whatever they want.

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Team Sharmas

I have mixed feelings regarding this. On one hand I feel it's their personal social media account and it's their choice to post with anyone they want, but on the other hand I feel, they should try to promote the reel couple especially since they are leads of a show & posting cute reels with antagonist/or the third wheel might not go well with their audience. 

Srivalli1212 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Actually it's two sides of the coin

On side, it's ok since it's their personal ig.

On the other side, I felt it was unnecessary to promote cross pair 

All I felt is they can promote their reel pairs too

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Sharmas

Not everyone might be comfortable with such promotional tactics. But that's ok. There were highly popular couples who did not resort to such things. There were even couples who didn't share a good rapport offscreen but were popular because of their onscreen chemistry. As long as this doesn't affect the show's story, it is all ok. When you try to alter scripts because you don't want to be paired with a particular character onscreen, then it becomes an issue. It affects the show's story and ultimately trp.

Summer_Rain thumbnail

My thoughts are conflicted, but it's undeniable that times have changed, and social media holds significance. The recent post promoting the ml with the pl with Ru---maan tag was definitely misstep and enraged fans with negative light. Both of these actors are newcomers, and now is their moment to attract fans. Considering there are fans of RR and AA, the actors could take occasional steps to post with their reel partners. It naturally attracts attention, although it's still on their personal Insta accounts. However, as long as history don't repeat  the show will be secured but they might damage their own because DKP will surely not condone it.

Ruhikam3 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

It's not that I have a problem with it . It's their life they can date whoever they want and post with whoever they want. 

But my point #ruhaan is a negative promotion to abhimaan who are the official couple. The show just started off with abhimaan considering that they should promote more reel stuff .

Actually even if Noth about abhimaan is posted atleast don't post about ruhaan . Also it doesn't matter of you post offscreen pics together but onscreen is a little.....it's kind of like shehzada being I prefer ruhaan over abhimaan.

That's what

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

DT Note:

Off-screen shipping of co-actors is NOT ALLOWED.

It is different if actors confirm themselves, but kindly do not spread rumours without any basis to it.

Thread closed.

Regards,

YRKKH Development Team

Edited by DreamOfEndless - 4 months ago