Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 3 months ago

From which angle did you see ruhi as the fl

Gems.musingsRN thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Nope.

Their offscreen segments are fun. Sam comes across as snobbish off screen & clearly doesn't have a good bond with Shehzada. So why would they force them to give interviews/segments if they aren't comfortable with each other? Pratiksha is very sweet & Shehzada & her have a good bond. No point getting insecure about it. 

Onscreen chaahe jo dikhaye, offscreen actors segments unhi ke saath dete hai with whom they're comfortable.   

Edited for attacking fans

Edited by LizzieBennet - 3 months ago
reeeh thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 3

YRKKH Fans

My perception.. sorry if it hurts anyone...

Sheh and Sam are not really with the same vibe... While Sheh and Prat share similar vibes... It's very obvious from the IVs.. 

Sheh and Prat are very playful people, teasing each other and joking around types... While Samridhi is more like a serious and reserved character... It can be seen from her IVs, be it with Sheh or with Gaurav... 

Both Sheh and Sam are trying to be more cordial with eo, especially in the IVs, so that they don't look odd... Especially I have felt Sheh struggling to maintain the balance bcoz sometimes Sam doesn't reciprocate his playfulness or he talks and behaves very carefully while talking to her so that she doesn't get offended...

Shehridhi have very much improved now compared to the initial IVs.. It's just their personalities and their personal comfort! As long as the onscreen equation is not affected I am fine with it..

Due to some previous experiences I was also concerned initially, I just hope they don't turn that bad.. Atleast they are in talking terms and the onscreen chemistry is fire! Can't ask for more...

Romanoger thumbnail

Maybe dkp is planning on turning poddar's as abhira's maika moreover, there are only 3 Goenka's left afterall, one more heart attack then they are gone.

Let's wait for abhira's accha aadmi and let 2-din ke jholmate have their happily ever after. Can't say anything for sure until Rohit is back. But Goenka pakka Jane wale hai.

edited gen 3 refs

Romanoger thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gems.musingsRN

Nope.

Their offscreen segments are fun. Sam comes across as snobbish off screen & clearly doesn't have a good bond with Shehzada. So why would they force them to give interviews/segments if they aren't comfortable with each other? Pratiksha is very sweet & Shehzada & her have a good bond. No point getting insecure about it. 

Onscreen chaahe jo dikhaye, offscreen actors segments unhi ke saath dete hai with whom they're comfortable.  

Sorry, but being weird out when your coactor, is defending EMA crap with tick-for-tat is being snobbish then I don't know what normal and humble is. 

I think op is reading too much into nothing, everyone seems to shares cordial bond this season, be it side character-ml-fl-villian.

edited for gen 3 reference

Originally posted by: Krinya

Off screen I dunno , but on screen Def Arman ND ruhi won't end up together . But the pendulum behavior of the ml will continue.. I need not say this ..

They're basically trying to generate negative publicity for the online audience ..when ppl troll they say audience r still watching the show..those who don't watch the show aren't interested in either on screen or off screen ..it's best to ignore the social media altogether ..

It's given..they give a damn to what audience wanna see.... They will show what gives them trp . They give a damn to what audience think abt their actors, ph, story, on screen , off screen or the characters as long as they get the trp. Whether it's injustice to the fl reg the screen space / morality  or any xyz ,  they care for none . You don't like it you don't watch, they say . You like in parts , you want to troll the rest you're welcome bec you will anyways watch and its a win win for them. You would wanna troll and wanna discuss , it's a win win for them..why spoil our mental health over this shit ? It's all temporary. 

Ditto feelings. I personally feel Sheh is smitten by her beauty and is gaga over her and acts very unprofessional in the interviews as well as in between the acting shots ( as seen from some bts videos). In initial days my serial viewing experience used to get impacted aftee watching these ivs. So I stopped watching them altogether and I am able to enjoy the serial. Some people do not like Shehzadas acting but I think he is a very very good actor and has tremendous range of expressions. So as much as I hate Sheh for the unprofessional behaviour, I love him as Armaan. Armaan and Abhira are destined to be together( atleast for next couple of years). Poddar house characters are the main fam this gen and will remain that till the end. So does not matter if Shehzada’s arms are in Pratikshas arms when in the episode Armaan is hugging Abhira, ignore the offline content. If producers are purposely allowing this offline content then that means they are trying to cash in on negative publicity. They know Sam will not do guchigu with anyone offline so Sheh and Pratiksha are the best candiidates to generate this buzz.

Firefly_shines thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Nope.

I agree… I also don’t mind ruhaan off screen content… because let’s face it in real life we get along more with some and not with others… Sam and Sheh may not be as good friends as audience expects them to be.. in-fact audience expecting offscreen content in itself is a very immature thing in my opinion… they can ask for more abhimaan ss but demanding sheh to do ivs and reels with Sam is actually stupid…

To be honest I find Pratiksha to be really sweet in real life and it’s sad to see her insta being filled with hate comments asking her to stay away from sheh… More than snobbish I feel Sam is a reserved person and hasn’t gelled well with sheh… because I saw her previous shows ivs, she was all fun and bubbly with Farman… as long as there is mutual respect and love among all three off screen, which I am sure they have, I have no problem…

Also all this is happening with PH permission… sheh or pratz don’t have the authority to give ivs themselves… when Rajan doesn’t have an issue why to boil our blood on such trivial matter….

Alia547 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Nope.

Sam is definitely not a snobbish person whatsoever. I have seen her interviews with her previous costars and she also posts reels and other content with her current cast members  too. My issue is not them giving ivs together or anything else it's about Pratiksha and Shehzada defending ruhi's character and ema fantasies every now and then + as i said ivs are done mainly to share insights about what's happening onscreen so that people could connect to the leads and ship them onscreen,there was a time when offscreen fights really don't affect onscreen dynamics but that's completely different now because nowadays even kids of 10-12 ages are into social media.Here sheh and pra giving interviews together repeatedly (even after getting bash) doesn't look like they apparently share a very "good" relation but it looks like a cheap pr tactic. Also i don't really think sam and sheh aren't comfortable with each other cause i do have seen some of their bts and interviews (their riddle one) and i don't get what more sam needs to prove that she shares a good bond with him. Haah,initially they used to be too much professional but idt that's the case now.

How ironical is that snobbish Samridhii shares fun offscreen vibes with everyone (shivam,gaurav all refer her as their favourite costar) except with the one she shares the most scenes with?

Alia547 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Why do you all feel that I am concerned about what bond Sam and Sheh share offscreen.I am just feeling that this could turn into Neil-Aish fiasco 2.0 and we all know what happened there.Idt that it's purely a mere coincidence that on and offscreen both are turning to ghum reboot version and during yjhjk times too Sheh used to share more stuff with aditi than his actual costar whom he is paired up with

Edited by Alia547 - 3 months ago
Lostin90s thumbnail

Hatred for fictional character has spilled over to the actor. Seems like the epiphany about this being fictional show didn’t have much impact.

Edited by Lostin90s - 3 months ago