Frequent Posters

nutmeg7 thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

Threads ka TRP hota toh yeh thread number 1 hota smiley16

Rishma1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Krinya

I agree..in today's times morality and humility is hardly a thing specially in this cut throat industry.  Everyone tries to publicize themselves whichever way they find suitable ..samridhi also has an access to sm. She can also take the same route . .

But I refuse to believe that ph isn't involved . These ppl r paid literally for every shit thing they do . If not paid , they're asked to do it on purpose to keep the gossip mills going   ...They're encouraged to do it.  Big boss ka Zamana hai . There was  time when celebs wanted a clean image for themselves now it's the opposite. Something changed right ?

True They need popularity for that they have to do every possible thing Without publicity some just remain one show wonder 

PH I think plans this more than the actors 

Now Most of the actors encourage shipping offscreen for promotion But that's not possible without PH allowing them

Pratiksha and Shehzada are clearly doing this as per PH instructions neither of them are so well established that they'll do anything against the PH and All are getting benefitted through this FL-ML interviews n all gives them good publicity then ML-PL interviews give them a lot of negative hype and then there will be some who will defend ML-PL which turns into FD fights which is again publicity

Ghum1 ML-PL are the best examples Due to all the negative hype during their show before BB I thought they will provide the most content with everyone in BB and one of them will be in the finale More than their acting they are famous due to the offscreen news which might work for them As they'll have audience who will watch them/their shows just to troll them 

Rishma1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Alia547

the problem is ruhmaan dynamics in the show is completely different,cause here ruhi and armaan are brother in law and sister in law in terms of relation,so it's just gross to see people shipping them cuz it would be like promoting an ema couple! and the disrespect here I am talking is how Pratiksha and Shehzada present themselves in their interviews,they act as if they are the leads of the show,even in the comment section in many of their ivs its literally people asking whether pratiksha is the lead or samridhi! Also,rs had an iv last day with the dr and one of the media person mistakenly (or idk) referred pra and sheh as leads and both didn't even tried to rectify it! That's disrespect!

edited for bringing up gen 3 characters and calling out fan opinions

Yeah the B-I-L S-I-L angle issmiley11But sadly that's what is working for ITV currently smiley24

They are also the leads so they will present themselves as leads right Shehzada is the Male Lead and Pratiksha is the Parallel/Negative lead I think Even Shivam initially said he was a parallel lead It's not that they said Only we are leads and samriddhi is not Female lead Till the time they don't comment or like or behave in a negative way about FL I don't think it's disrespect

Don't take anything RS says or does in interviews seriously He will declare someone as lead today n will change it to a Supporting/Cameo character tomorrowsmiley37 I also believed RS n his words for a character once but he changed his statement so smoothly as if the previous one didn't even exist smiley36

edited for mocking fans and calling out their opinions with assumptions.

Edited by minakrish - 3 months ago
Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Alia547

I just remembered how in that lawyer's party all the men over there was smitten just by seeing ruhi's hair 😋

yes but then their wives got upset and the men all started running behind their wives like puppy dogs 😂..so that’s how it goes..the men like to,look ..but it’s their wives they always go after 😂..same with Armaan babu..as soon as abhira appears..he remembers he’s married 😂😂

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team AkshNav (Gen 3)

Yes Ruhi is FL.. waiting for that track. Just like how we have been waiting for so many tracks that never happened. Wonder which trash bin those wonderful tracks went.

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Team Critics

Arre asli FL na toh Roohi hai nahi Abhira

Woh toh apni Swarna hai who has been in this show for 3 decades yet still looks fresh and young smiley9

IMG_4069.jpeg

Firefly_shines thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Indira1211

yes men fall for Ruhis looks immediately..maybe it’s her green eyes that bewitch them…but the men never stick around..they all leave her..rohit ran away, Armaan married abhira,  and now this manav..don’t Know how he’ll disappear..maybe he’ll just fly back to USA 😂😂

Yaar please don’t mind… my intention wasn’t to offend anyone… I just said it’s unusual for PL to get so much attention… whether the guys be with her or not is a whole different debate… Armaan even after marrying Abhira goes behind Ruhi and gives her unasked explanation… Rohit loved her so much that he prepared annulment papers to free her from the marriage but didn’t hate her… and Manav we don’t know how the story will unfold… this is just different perspective and opinion….

I have watched the previous generation, so sorry but I can’t choose between Abhira and Ruhi… their mothers had equal status and importance in the storyline… they had their own growth and journey and now both Abhira and Ruhi will have their own journeys… for me both Abhira and Ruhi are same, Goenka bloodline… I can’t give all importance to one character and remove the existence of other… this is just my personal opinion, don’t mind..

Also the word ‘legacy’ is subjective… It’s Abhira and Ruhi’s legacy and next their daughters…. This is my perspective and you are free to disagree….

edited for bringing up previous gen characters

Edited by minakrish - 3 months ago

Goenka’s and legacy, I can’t smiley37smiley37 . They r the most useless ppl in the ristha verse ,they don’t come anywhere near legacy. Akshara is a legacy FL and now her daughter carrying that fwd and Ruhi is not even half sister or 1st cousin , she is Abhira’s mom’s step sisters daughter ..bholne mein bhi my head is spinning smiley29. Ruhi  will also have an imp role to play but FL ?? bhul jao! 

Edited by Chaitu.V - 3 months ago
Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Firefly_shines

Yaar please don’t mind… my intention wasn’t to offend anyone… I just said it’s unusual for PL to get so much attention… whether the guys be with her or not is a whole different debate… Armaan even after marrying Abhira goes behind Ruhi and gives her unasked explanation… Rohit loved her so much that he prepared annulment papers to free her from the marriage but didn’t hate her… and Manav we don’t know how the story will unfold… this is just different perspective and opinion….

both Abhira and Ruhi will have their own journeys… for me both Abhira and Ruhi are same, Goenka bloodline… I can’t give all importance to one character and remove the existence of other… this is just my personal opinion, don’t mind..

Also the word ‘legacy’ is subjective…It’s Abhira and Ruhi’s legacy and next their daughters…. This is my perspective and you are free to disagree….

No Ruhi and abhira are not the same..   it’s been made very clear that abhira is the heroine.,as for Ruhi having men like her looks..that’s nothing new..many vamps on both Bollywood and itv have been shown more beautiful than the heroines.. in fact in some shows the heroines are classified as plain janes..but they are still the heroine..like abhira is the heroine here 

edited out all previous gen refs

Edited by LizzieBennet - 3 months ago
Firefly_shines thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Indira1211

No Ruhi and abhira are not the same..  it’s been made very clear that abhira is the heroine.,as for Ruhi having men like her looks..that’s nothing new..many vamps on both Bollywood and itv have been shown more beautiful than the heroines.. in fact in some shows the heroines are classified as plain janes..but they are still the heroine..like abhira is the heroine here 

fair enough I respect your opinion… … let’s agree to disagree as I stand by my statement that both Abhira and Ruhi will have their own growth and journey and definitely Ruhi won’t be a vamp or phase out like a side character….

edited out previous gen refs

Edited by LizzieBennet - 3 months ago