Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Firefly_shines

fair enough I respect your opinion…  let’s agree to disagree as I stand by my statement that both Abhira and Ruhi will have their own growth and journey and definitely Ruhi won’t be a vamp or phase out like a side character….

yes you’re welcome to your opinion.. but it’s not what the narrative is showing...because as we can see from the narrative of the show..and from the makers..  .goenkas got nothing to do with the blood line..as the blood line of the husbands of the heroines does not matter..it’s the heroines blood line that matters..and this is not my personal opinion..it’s what I’m getting from the narrative of the show..🤷🏻‍♀️

edited out previous gen refs 

Edited by LizzieBennet - 3 months ago
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Just saw a clip of the 2 doing a segment for maha shivratri together. They are doing abhisheka together as if they are a couple. Ye tv news waale bhi jaan bujhke ye sab karaate hai. 

I really hope Rajan Shahi isnt like the PH of ghkkpm s1 who gave free hand to offscreen jodi and made the plot extra cringe thinking they could capitalize on offscreen crap on screen. 

Neeharika thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Lo unprofessional ka jawab aa gayasmiley9patta kat Gaya dono ka

Nephy1 thumbnail

Text

Edited by Nephy1 - 3 months ago

Yes I thought it was weird smiley37thst Sha and Prathikhsa  giving too many IV together. Thought Shahi asked them to create a " buzzzz" smiley37smiley37smiley37

It was funny 

Edited by Rosh4rose - 3 months ago
nutmeg7 thumbnail

Thread aged well

You are the actual Seer of the show. Please batayein:

Will Ab-newAr have good chemistry?

Will S-andnewP have cute friendship?

Will YRKKH hit 3.3 TRP?

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Team Sharmas

Yes, Rajan Shahi finds them unprofessional smiley36

All hail the thread maker

mumihp thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

LOL, shocking news today of the termination and then remembered this thread...something serious must have happened to sack both of them as they know, the risk of replacing actors after a few months. I don't know what both did but Sherzaada, what an idiot to ruin his career.